I want to commit suicide. But hanging is to painful. I cant get drug so i camt do an overdose...

I want to commit suicide. But hanging is to painful. I cant get drug so i camt do an overdose. How can i die without to much pain?

Attached: 15235347846001781976950.jpg (1600x1200, 406K)

I'm not teaching you how to off yourself.
What's going on OP, shit could be worse.
>Me 3 threads later
>HUMANITY IS FUCKED

Suicide should never be an option. Stop being lazy and do something about yourself.

Attached: bee yourself.jpg (1260x1260, 344K)

Hey fucktard, dying hurts. Nothing is painless regardless of what they say.

Death can't hurt because you have no pain receptors to conceptualize pain from post life. It's just etched into eternity.

There will always be pain in dying. Only way to get no pain is to not do it.

you could try falling from a very tall building.
but tell us dude, why do you wanna kys?

we can help, you seem like a nice guy

>assuming that every problem in the world has a solution
A lot of times people kill themselves for stupid reasons, but saying that suicide should NEVER be an option is kind of dumb and absolutist. Such a perspective has to do more with western, Christian attitudes towards suicide than with thoughtful analysis.

Hangin yourself is pretty good, do you prefer 1 minute of pain or a lonely life of pain?

Where there is life there is possibility. Death is absolute.

I remember seeing a list of methods of suicide with average time 'til death and pain levels. Shotgun under the jaw was far and away the lowest pain and fastest death time.

Just 4 packs of cigarettes a day and you're on your way I guess

Don't. Most people who jumped off a bridge and survived report regretting it while falling.
It's your only life dude. Unless you're in huge physical pain or mentally retarded (I'm talking enough to be unable to follow simplest instructions and shit), don't fucking kys.

99% success rate as well, feel sorry for that 1% tho

Look for god

"My problems are real but yours aren't!"

Kill yourself you fucking yid. People kill th mselves to escape this prison world. How is escaping enslavement weak? You have to help the shittiest fucking people who ever lived succeed or you are a pussy? Your world is fucked. If you don't need us "weak people" then shut the fuck up. You know the moment people stop consenting you world ends, and that's why you patrol the internet 24/7 trying to turn people against themselves.

Inhalation of helium my dude.

Go to your local shooting range. Rent something like a .45acp. something with a large cross section because they will only be selling FMJ rounds for range use and something like a 9mm would wizz right through your head. I remember this one guy we showed up to, he put a 9 through his head, he was just sitting on the couch looking at us and talking to us.

Anyway, so get the gun, go to your assigned lane, put up a target, extend it to the 7 yard line, fire a few rounds at the target, then turn 90degs, to your right and put one right in your temple.

What would you like to be reborn as?

Attached: 2AD1680D-275E-433E-B5D1-869FAB6F6FE8.jpg (550x365, 47K)

Try old age

Do you know where that is?

It’s either Jasper Or banff, Canada i dont remember which. Im planning a trip there, i hope its even half as amazing as i think it might be.

Look up Canadian Rockies.

Attached: 0166E5DF-D7EC-4131-9CC7-A799F7D2F891.jpg (563x374, 161K)