Shiff is a retard

Who is ready for another shitpost from our great president on this little piece of Shiff?

Attached: 841CC9E3-796A-40BA-89C3-B8098E07C5BB.jpg (750x682, 136K)

is this guy asian or something?

Shitt*

Attached: 1535465653387.jpg (1381x1024, 722K)

I thought it was Russians

why does Schiff look so asian?

I think he’s schizophrenic. Apparently he uses that drug ibogaine that the crack heads on Jow Forums advocate for

Attached: E88AD119-DC4F-406E-A26F-9A1164F60A2B.jpg (402x223, 36K)

Can Schitt die already

Attached: 1521339956480.jpg (917x1136, 502K)

Saudi Arabia has had our government by the balls for decades. We overlooked all their human rights abuses, their illiberal policies, their spreading of Wahabiism, their bombing of Yemen, and even their links to 9/11. But when they murder one of their own citizens in their own embassy on the other side of the globe, THAT'S the final straw for these principled Democrats.

woah he uses Ibogaine? why?!?! Ibogaine is useful in helping addicts no longer feel addicted.

he's probably a sex addict that uses ibogaine to curb his appetites

Posobitch is Mossad

>That Sanpaku
No thanks

>Saudi Arabia has had our government by the balls for decades
Topkek, you're a brainlet if you think it's the KSA that controls the USA; same goes for Israel. ALL THREE are run by the same people

I thought he was US Navy Intelligence (at least that is what he claims)
Does this mean George HW Bush is Mossad too?

Attached: 1531580745786.jpg (1537x985, 382K)

Attached: 1518325586783.jpg (1624x2338, 952K)

Attached: 1524912489598.jpg (2890x2310, 1.93M)

Secret? CAN YOU READ SHIFF NIGGA?
It says 100 billion right on the contract LMAO

The actual value is closer to 12

Anybody else tried of basing our politics on what Semitic tribes want?

yes

Attached: 1516918834624.jpg (1067x1384, 652K)

Tired af desu.

Attached: 1542225273831.jpg (200x175, 7K)

Uh oh, the Russian collusion narrative doesn't work any more. Time to replace "Russia" with "Saudi Arabia" and hope nobody notices.

He's the Chair of House Intel so maybe he's got some new info?

....whoops, went off script, sorry.

ORANGE MAN GOOD DEMS BAD

yes, the only people that will answer no to that are the people you speak of, or ones corrupted by them. How do we do it?

This. I just don't get why the Democrats are asking me to care about any of this piddly shit. So the Saudis killed someone. We all know they're maniacs only kept in check by their need to sell oil to us. So the Russians tried to influence an election. We all know every major country does it to everyone else.
It's just a bunch of psychopaths angry because they're not getting another shot at carving up the world. Sorry, you fucks, we're still trying to clean up the messes that Bush and Obama got us into.

>Chair of the House Intel

Doesn't mean shit.

Is this an I thing? Like we all say I in favor? If so, capital I for me sir.

Attached: 4021C156-80F2-43B1-B85C-8C5F033D23FD.jpg (1000x1080, 59K)

bumpstock

He was ranking men for the longest time too. Remember "the memo" which got completely memory holed? Remember his autistic screeching in a "counter-memo" that did nothing but call the republicans liars?

We all know that if Mueller, intelligence agencies, congressional committees, or whatever body with investigatory power ever found any information of note, it would be leaked INSTANTLY. They couldn't help themselves if they ever came across a goodie.

And just like that Muh Russia magically transforms into Muh Saudis.

Truly oscillates the olfactories.

Attached: AFE5C64A-A034-4249-9F9F-9EC8D8FFD1B7.jpg (450x433, 52K)

Didn't he tell me that it was the Russians?

bump

He's lost some weight in gitmo

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I watched the meeting Trump had with the military industrial complex. He said it clearly that he is going easy on the Saudis because the defense industry wants the billion dollar weapons deals. Blame the MIC.

Is this like when Alex Jones says that the Saudi's control Hollywood? Is he speaking in code?

What an absolute faggot lunatic.

Attached: day_of_the_dyke.webm (720x1274, 1023K)

No, he's pure, unadulterated scheming kike

Attached: b4aftertrump3445.png (783x479, 365K)

Trump has shitposted enough. He can have Shiff arrested and tried for treason along with Hillary and Obama or he can shut the fuck up. I'm tired of Trump's "shit posts." I'm starting to believe he really is just a blowhard who never had any intention of following through.

Are they really going to shift this narrative from "Trump is owned by Russia" to "Trump is owned by the Saudis"?

If so, fucking lol. Extra lol at the retards who just follow along without thinking about it.

The *USA* is controlled by Saudi and Israeli financial interests.

FTFW

Saudis own you. You might not like it but it’s Trudeau