W-what happens if may's deal goes through lads?

w-what happens if may's deal goes through lads?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Europe.svg.png (1200x800, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-46335918
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're fucked

we kill all the boomers and ask the EU politely to be let back in

Stuck with daddy Junkers, gagged and wide open.

it will

Then I go through

The gallows trapdoor

Britain would be a slave state to the EU and the laughing stock of the world. A humiliation of truly epic proportions. Not that No Deal would be any better hahaha.

Attached: 1423811160561.png (420x420, 156K)

This. WTO type ""no deal"" or don't even leave at all the May way and stay. They don't have a fucking clue.

So what is so bad about this deal? You wanted out and now England can see how shitty the EU is for any nation that wants to do business with it. I swear 90% of their regulations are about protection their own shitty megacorps and sacrifice new innovation just to keep the dirty US out.

Attached: tumblr_n5v1evieJx1r0wlweo1_500.gif (500x281, 614K)

I heard the DUP were abstaining, so that start May on -2 votes in a situation where she's contending with rebels from both labour and tory.
This is why May is outright lying to the British people to try and get them to pressure MPs into voting for it. The deal going through is currently the least likely of all options and that's in a list which includes Corbyn becoming PM.

>and that's in a list which includes Corbyn becoming PM.
I will laugh hard af if that happens

>So what is so bad about this deal?

UK remains subject to all EU laws and regulations without a say. It remains that way until at least the end of the century (exact wording in document is "20XX") unless the EU says we can leave.
May's deal is designed to entangle the UK even further into the EU to the point where leaving is no longer an option and we cease to exist as a nation.

Anyone doubts this, read the 585 document as it's there in black and white.

It's still more likely than May's deal going through, which just shows how unlikely her deal going through is.

EU or no EU you're still stuck with all the Pakis.

Is there a piece of regulation that is super bad? CE/RED certification is a bitch but if you sell any product into the EU you need those. I remember there was a big thing about fishing rights as well. If you violate environmental rules then they what? Fine you?

How likely is labor going to win the next election?

As a whole it's bad, that's why sovereignty has been such a big issue in the debates.
A UK court makes a ruling under UK law, passed by elected representatives, which can be overturned by the EU court under conditions set by unelected people.

Under common fisheries policy any and all EU countries have a right to fish in UK waters and deplete stocks without any remuneration to UK fisherman. The EU also dictates what our fisherman can and can't catch in our own waters.

In terms of trade, the EU dictates the conditions of imports and exports. This pretty much destroys small business.

>How likely is labor going to win the next election?

Very likely. The betrayal by May and the Tories for not getting rid of her will cost them votes. These lost votes will be split across several different parties, meaning
1) Labour wins a slim majority
2)Labour has no majority but able to form coalition
3)Labour able to govern as minority government because the house will be divided among smaller parties.

You're next and you know it.

Wouldn't the Liberal Democrats rather side with the Conservatives over Labor? I mean, that really is the only other minor party that is big enough to actually gain seats. I doubt the Greens with one seat will do much, and no-one would dare touch the Northern Irish parties or the Scottish separatists.

I doubt Lib dems stand a chance because Nick Clegg basically relegated them to novelty part status when he entered into a coalition with tories before. He abandoned every single Lib Dem principle (such as fee free tuition) just to get into power. This is why they were wiped out in 2015.
Then during the 2017 election they were the only party to run on a pro remain manifesto and only gained 4 seats as a result (currently on 12)

SNP currently have 35 seats (down 21 from 2015) again because they were seen as pro remain.

Even if SNP or Lib Dems formed a coalition with the Tories, they're still hemorrhaging support and likely won;t have enough seats to give the Tories a coalition.

Both Tories and SNP lost votes to labour in 2015.

>Both Tories and SNP lost votes to labour in 2015.

I mean 2017

Nigel Farage will shoot up parliament

^It's this.

The deal is designed to be terrible so that in a few years they can make the argument "well, as long as we have to comply with the rules, why don't we have people in the EU assembly?" It's intentional sabotage.

This is how democracy works in Europe.

I really wish you guys to remove kebabs.
Pre demographic disaster UK was the place.

In alternative I hope into a secession of Scotland and N Ireland. while the horde devoures London.

It didn t have to end like this.

Northern Ireland won't secede because the whole reason they exist separately from Ireland is because they want to be part of the UK.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-46335918
It's over Sweden

Can't stress enough lads, get your seed stocks in order and get some spuds in the ground now. whether it's in buckets or tubs etc just stock up and get your supply options in order.

look what happened last year when folks were scrambling around for their cabbages because of the snow. Nothing is more important than your staple foods.

On thread theme: Get a bike, a cheap hiking bag , a sleeping bag, wool blankets and candles with a basic £land christmas theme lantern if need be.

I'm ex homeless and knowing you have the basics for survival is a massive luxury in itself.

You will be the EU's bitch until you accept the EU's conditions for really leaving.
If you leave and accept the conditions, you will be anally raped.
If you leave without accepting the conditions, you will be doubly anally raped.

the fuck are you on about
the UK isn't going to plunge into chaos

>r-right?

We're one of the Biggest importers of German goods (mainly cars). If they fuck us on trade then they fuck themselves too.
I'm not saying they won't do this out of spite, but in the long term we stand to benefit from a reinvigorated car manufacturing industry as the German one crashes. Also the UK would look more appealing to the US who wants to export their cars.

Imports and exports mate. This country is so dependent on imported shite the whole country will go to shit when folks can't get their out of season friuts on demand.

Will your employer afford to keep you on when they run out of stock?

It's a mad mentality to have But I think the EU wants us to suffer. average Brits are such pansies. Just be prepared for it mate. everything else is a bonus

>Imports and exports mate

Who profits from imports? Is it the country importing them or the country exporting them?

>mwaahahaha lets punish UK by not selling them our goods, because not making money from them is the only way they'll learn mwaahahaha