Pakistan is preparing a preemptive nuclear strike on India someone do something save the world Pakistan is the greatest...

Pakistan is preparing a preemptive nuclear strike on India someone do something save the world Pakistan is the greatest threat to world peace. A country filled with rapists is preparing to destroy India one of the great civilisations.

Attached: rtx32c1oggg.jpg (1486x990, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s93KC4AGKnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Pakistan is the greatest threat to world peace
But why? I doubt the poo fallout will impact anything of worth.

Do it. Just end us already. Finally I'll be able to leave here

>preparing to destroy India one of the great civilisations
Settle down there, Pajeet.

A country filled with rapists is preparing to destroy a country filled with rapists. FTFY.

Guess who’s bringing Pakistan some motherfucking freedom?

Attached: JPEG image 16.jpg (1600x1200, 154K)

Pakistan is an indo Aryan country where as India is overran by Dravidian australoids. May Pakistan destroy India.

I hope so. Could they nuke China while they are at it?

>Two disgusting shitty countries get nuked on the other side of the world.

Sounds good to me, carry on.

>Happy hardcore
Chapter 3 was the best. fite me.

rapists killing rapists, who gives a fuck.

Atleast rapes got reported there, unlike Cuckland you live in.

Like ww1 this whole conflict may be organized by your own nation to keep the booming population under control.
My problem is that the cucks will take some paki and indian ""refugees"" by millions. and each british underage girl can tell you what your people do.

put the poos in the loo

I want to fite pakibros, capture Lahore and march in Islamabad with Indian factions as we place the Indian flag atop the Pakistani parliament.

WAR NOW!!!!!!

You seem to be mistaking us for Sweden Emu Warrior.

I'm not. I was in Finland for a month. It's pretty much non white now. Even small towns like Kajaani where I stayed is filled with refugees

I would go to war for Hindia. Poo-in-the-poos are generally pretty cool and respectable

LaWhore

Pakistan is white

That’s the spirit.

Better than dying in another pointless war for Israel

Attached: JPEG image 9.jpg (1024x768, 117K)

Lmao. OP thinks nukes are real.

Attached: dumbass.jpg (400x400, 24K)

There are Indians, not Mexican putas. They won't leave their country.

They should have poo'd in the loo.

Kys Pajeet. You and Pakis are the same.

To what end? What would be accomplished?

Yep, more government

Who needs supplies for Syria when you can just kill 500,000 children?

Someone from India or Pakistan please inform me why there are modern day hostilities. Problems in the past seem like they should be buried by now.

calm down they down oil in Faggistan.

This will be fun to watch. Maybe ISI will stay home and fight for something respectable. Guaranteed, the IRS calls will cease.

*they dont have oil. sorry I just had a stroke

Islam

>Pack of rapist about to blow up a pack of rapists

Good turn India into radioactive vindaloo just hop the get there nukes off at you before they die

Please nuke India so we won't have any more customer support scams or knock off brands. Rid this filth from our planet.

Hindus

Don't get me wrong, I prefer you 1,000,000 times to Pakistan (also sorry for that cunt we sent you some decades ago) I just don't want my country to be swiped away by ""refugees waves"". Beside that I hope you remove Kebab from the face of earth.

It's the good old Islam-vs-Hinduism.
And Pakistani terrorists attacked Mumbai hotel killing Indians, Americans, and other tourists in a posh area. Now those who masterminded the operation live in Pakistan and the Pakistani courts refused to persecute them.

And then we have Kashmir, half the state is claimed by India, the other half by Pakistan but both claim the entire state. And the ratio of Hindu-Muslims on the indian side of kashmir is 30-70, so Indian kashmiris want to unify with pakistan so we send military once in a while they riot.

It a jihadist country too solo may India kill them as usual

>Pakistan's natural resources range from natural gas reserves, vast land, coal, petroleum, copper, salt and iron ore among others. It has the second largest salt mines in the world, as well as world’s fifth largest gold mines.

GOOD, ww3 bitches, sieg heil! HEIL MALTHUS!

*Half the state is controlled by India and the other half by Pakistan

Kajaani is a city not a town.

White cucks here won't understand this. They are stuck in poo in loo

This desu

So i mean

The Ayy's won't let anyone use nukes in warfare anymore.

t. Race mixed mutt

Hello abdul, I made some pork curry for you

>Pakistan is preparing a preemptive nuclear strike on India
*Citation needed

You can't even poo in the fucking loo, you deserve a good nuking.

t.based Porkistani mulla

No that can't happen porkistan is now in bed with Chinese sucking those sweet 2 inch made in china meat

Rollin

Better be nuked than cucked desu

Says the cuck

Rahul gandhi is a product from italy please take him back based italian bro

Don't forget osama was in pakistan and porkistani military helped him to hid

Australia is conquered. Jai Shree Raam

Based Pakis, remove the poo. Liberate Kashmir, just be sure to give them some autonomy or they'll grow to hate you too.

Aryan, Berber, Arab alliance against the street shitter tech support can't come soon enough.

Attached: Kashmiri people did this to India.jpg (474x720, 59K)

How new are you newfag can't even handle banter.
>Ram mandir Ayodhya me hi banega jai shri ram

If that happens, it's going to be a problem for all of us:

youtube.com/watch?v=s93KC4AGKnY

This coming from a son of a coal burning mom

Attached: images (11).jpg (625x490, 27K)

Go back to taxi, Abdul

t.hussein obama is literally having a orgasm over some thread started by porki meme flag poster.

USA as well. Jai Kali Maa

Attached: JPEG image 17.jpg (1132x1600, 589K)

Aussie Indians are bhai bhai
>Ram mandir Australia me banega
Jai shree ram

All India did was help terrorists kill hundreds of Pakistanis and attack the Chinese embassy

Why would you start a war about this? Indians are our bros

Jor se bolo. Jai maata di

WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO BRRRRRRRRRRRRRT DUDUDUDUUDUDUDUU SHIIIOOOWOOOOSSSHHHHHHhhhhhTHUMP WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO

That's right indomerican alliance is in full force
>Bhai

Attached: images (12).jpg (480x360, 27K)

Jai mata di

Virat hindus vs Bunch of white cucks.

>A country filled with rapists is preparing to destroy India
>one of the great civilisations.
Okay now I know this is a shitpost, besides doesont' India have some of the highest rape statistics in the world to the point were the official government website told tourists not to visit else they'd get raped?

Better to be mixed than a poo in loo, your own native woman don't even want to fuck you and despareately try to flee your shit smeared country (literally) to bread with White and Arab men.

Stay mad dicklet pajeet.

>Abdul
I'm a beaner not a paki but nice try.

>literally having a orgasm
Who wouldn't get a hard on at the thought of wiping your shit smeared streets with a mushroom cloud?

Attached: India under Islamic, Euro, and native rule.jpg (704x820, 195K)

Death to Porkistan
>With jews you always win

Attached: images (13).jpg (554x554, 32K)

This is how the average Indian Kashmiri looks like.

Also the only Aryan ones were the Kashmiri Brahmins who you faggots expelled in the 1980s. Congratulations you woke up the hatred in the rest of us and managed to get 40,000-80,000 of you.

And for that pic, you're forgetting we're a secular country, most Indian soldiers stationed in Kashmir are Muslim. When Kashmiri "rebels" kill an Indian soldier, they likely kill a fellow Muslim.

Attached: images (95).jpg (495x619, 40K)

Kek

Dude islam lmao they can never live in peace always wants someone piece

India has lowest rape per 100,000 people in world. Don't your single mom teach you anything about statistics?

Isn't a sizable chunk of Pakistan's population of Aryan descent?

Honestly, India before Islam was better. You can't dispute this fact at all.

Calm down porkistani
Based trump will soon deport you

that's fairly ignorant of you...

Maa ki chute teri lmao

Welcome to internet newfag

t. 100% poo

Kek, a poo living in australia

Honestly i will make her face wet desu. She just need a Big Indian cock inside her vagene and she'll chant bharat mata ki jai during her orgasm

India has a secret weapon

Attached: b784d1eccbf8769e648af7a92a332c83.jpg (400x400, 8K)

Never said Sweden doesn't deserve a good nuking.
Actually I take back what I said before, send the paki nukes to Sweden please. Stockholm first.

SEETHING ABDUL

Attached: 1541355523710.jpg (433x419, 31K)

There's actually a racial continuum between Australian abbos, SEAJunglemonkeys and Dravidian tribes.

Do it.
I'd feel sorry for the dead but it would spark the race war in Britain

Do it I beg you

Awww Cuck living in basement now

>Never said Sweden doesn't deserve a good nuking.
Actually I take back what I said before, send the paki nukes to Sweden please. Stockholm first.
You already have bunch of abdul nuking your native white women pussy.

Straight outta Wal-Mart aye

When SHTF after we mutts build Novutera, India and Pakistan get nuked anyway.

Attached: 4b38bdeb1273b048091a899f4e2b6ade3a76d50ca616ad85a007aa3a1d06307c.png (723x479, 72K)

calm down with the bantz me mr.goldberg stockholm might ask his Somali mistress to fuck him with a stolen dildo

*M8 and not "me"

White people are already minority in many big states of Britain.
>Hindus and indian sikhs are only your last chance to regain your control over uk

Get proper healthcare first. Your half of family died cos of common flu. And u didn't have any money left to pay hospital bills