The absolute state of trannies

The absolute state of trannies.

Attached: IMG_4432.png (685x1122, 666K)

>the transgender suicide rate is 40%
Nature taking it's course, weeding out the unwanted fags.
Traps are where it's at.

Attached: 1524248836236.jpg (720x606, 38K)

Whoever came up with the idea of drilling a hole where the dick and balls were then calling it a "neo vagina" or even a "vagina" should be given a nobel prize for indirectly killing the mentally ill who would actually be okay with cutting off their dicks in the first place.

I actually believe now that the sexual lineration bullshit is doing us a favor, while before genetically fucked people would live, marry and repoduce normally while doing their degenerate sexual deviations in private, now this sub species act freely, most of them don't have children, and that means fewer sexually defective genes in the future, If we could just prevent their degeneracy from being thought freely to children of normal humans, these fags and their cancerous desires would dessapear from mankind in less than 120 years forever.

>open wound
>vagina

I really wish she would have waited until we won the culture war. We're only days away from having protected status, health insurance coverage, and other god given rights, and this bitch is going to throw it all away for brownie points.

these useless people used to be killed in war or turned into slaves
now we invent new kinds of surgeries to make sure they don't breed
I guess it's progress

I guess nothing will make Chu happy.

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 34K)

>my body will regard the vagina as a wound

Attached: 1523159979700.png (680x541, 136K)

> File size

>and no one was surprised

this just in, psychotherapy doesnt cure infections

Attached: 1408126909744.gif (250x144, 534K)

There is always a bright side, user, we can't loose hope yet

Thank god they're actively killing themselves, I just wish the suicide rate was higher

Best thing about these fags is 1. they can't reproduce, 2. high suicide rates, 3. often in debt and 4. not very common

We should kill nature for oppressing trans feels

not gonna lie, I want to put it in a neo-vagina at least once in my life

I just read that hamplanet's article, she is arguing that the medical profession's "do no harm" principle is a form of systemic oppression. These fucking people need to be liquidated.

Just take all the hair from out of your drain and stick it up a real vagina in menstruation, should give you a fair idea

>she

Attached: big al.jpg (935x935, 68K)

I kinda feel bad for... it. this article sounds like a cry for help

>I didn't use to want to kill myself but now I do
>irreversibly mutliating myself wont make me happy and will be a lifelong burden
>BTW I'm making a great decision.

>I actually believe now that the sexual lineration bullshit is doing us a favor, while before genetically fucked people would live, marry and repoduce normally while doing their degenerate sexual deviations in private, now this sub species act freely, most of them don't have children, and that means fewer sexually defective genes in the future, If we could just prevent their degeneracy from being thought freely to children of normal humans, these fags and their cancerous desires would dessapear from mankind in less than 120 years forever.
This is the best 'cup half full' scenario I have seen. Way to be optimistic user, this post lessened my rage.

Bullet to the head would be only one painful insertion that thing would have to endure and it would be permanent and make everyone happy.

To be fair it's doing a pretty good job of passing as a feminist landwhale

BECAUSE YOU'RE A MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!