Every night my boyfriend wants to video chat

Every night my boyfriend wants to video chat.
I love talking to him but I just feel so self conscious about myself. I can see myself in the little circle thing and I just feel so disgusted. I feel like a narcissist just staring at myself making sure I'm at a good angle.

I'm so consumed in how I look that I miss out at interacting with him.

Thoughts and advice are welcome

Attached: 8gu1naaldbr01.jpg (750x748, 37K)

Id recommend to close the little frame of your face.
Everyone wants to look good, especially for their bf... Just try to ignore it

He probably wouldn't be dating you unless youre ugly as shit with disabilities

He's going through the bother of using video rather than text or voice. He doesn't mind.

If you don't like how you look then how about you change the way you look and workout/wash more or whatever the fuck is the problem with how you look.

I see myself in the mirror and I think I look pretty good. But everytime I see myself on camera I look overly pale and disturbing. I'm just really unphotogenic.

Attached: 20180412_155825.jpg (2588x1510, 1.63M)

I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE
I just like stopped caring somehow? Also the positive attention from him just kinda gets me to ignore myself for a bit it's nice. Just let him dote on you.

Nobody cares, they see a normal person. Try looking at some of your old pictures from 4-15 years ago. There's a good chance you'll see yourself as a fairly normal person in those.

Put your hair up in a messy bun, do a little mascara so your eyes look the best because that's what he'll be seeing, and then just smile and enjoy it, he loves you.

Protip; Wear a shirt that lets your nipples show.

Do something with the hair, and SMILE. You're fine.

Please clean your mirror and probably the rest of your bathroom while you're at it.

I'd fuck you.
The only thing you achieve by acting on your fear of showing your face is pushing your bf away. He loves your face

What the fuck is that in the backgrond

nice mouth and lips

A door

I'm talking about the abomination without a face on the right.

It's wood of some kind...

Gosh now I'm worried about my demonic mirror wood edge thing.

Just don't look at it. You don't know what looks back.

you're fine, not everyone needs to be kim kardashian

If he loves you then it shouldn't matter. But if you chat in the nude I won't be looking at your face.

>Every night my boyfriend wants to video chat.
Sounds annoying as hell, I'd kill myself

Attached: 1523461659050.jpg (478x894, 120K)

How often do you meet?

It's obviously still a LDR, otherwise she would be less self conscious.

Retard

Boye, you're fine the way you are. he shouldn't care about your looks girl, and I bet you're beautiful!!!

Who's this? Special Ed Sheeran?

I used to Skype with my girlfriend every night, and I can tell you webcam video generally looks like trash after getting shot across the internet. Small imperfections will disappear, and his brain will fill in the gaps positively or negatively, depending on his mood.

Also don't Skype every day. Eventually it will turn into a pattern and start to feel like a chore

She looks more attractive than that disgusting blow up doll to me.

That doesn't answer the question

I'd like to turn her into a nice slutty bimbo. It's the thinking man's fetish

>work out an ugly face
Best advice you could ask for

You talk like that thot who only 2 digits IQ beings find attractive is hot shit.

I really hate when women really overthink their look that way..

You are really cute, maybe its my taste but don't underesstiimate your cuteness