Are my hands too big for a girl?

I am 5’6”. I have been told i have really long fingers and i just wanna know if that’s something guys look at

Attached: 9387D327-7D14-4147-B33A-41007BBBEA7F.jpg (750x1334, 84K)

like that old cartoon salad fingers

I guess they are somewhat long, but eh, who cares.
I wouldn't notice if you hadn't brought it up.

I see it hahaha

Are you a pianist? I am told I have long fingers but my hands are small, my grandma tried to teach me piano as a kid cause of it.
Nobody will notice or care.

not really. long fingers can be of great benefit for several musical instruments, you should try some out

I'm a 5'7 guy and my 5'2 or 5'3 mom has bigger hands than me. I have the smallest hands of pretty much anyone that I know. How does that make you feel?

Do guys look at hands and feet? No, not really. Perhaps if the guy has a fetish, but most guys would rather look at your tits/ass, and a guy who's really interested in getting to know you will look into your eyes.

However, I would suggest to keep your nails well kept and painted often.

Are my hands big?

Attached: 7466D312-A6EA-4316-8D09-AABE8E5777A3.png (640x1136, 938K)

Are u mixed race?

they're perfect for me bb

yeah, why

If you're going to ask if your hands are big you might as well post them with reference to something, like a soda can or something.

>no object to use as reference
>want us to magically judge the size of their hands

There is this thing called perspective.
With nothing to compare your hands to then no one will really be able to tell how big your hands are.
We can see that your fingers are long compared to your palm though.

no theyre the same at the op, but you two have the same problem of those weird ass long fingers

Your hair just really reminded me of this girl I used to know.

Long fingers and toes are master race. You have shit taste.

What races do you think i am

fuck you, you genetic weirdo

Attached: 1517465410594.jpg (293x208, 16K)

Hands always give away a trap, you're not a real girl OP

>likes disgusting stubby fingers
>calls others "weirdos"

Black and White.

I'm middle eastern, slav and celtic. Bit of a strange mix.

What the fugg

Not Aryan. :(

Finger length isn't something guys look at or care about. In fact, what's probably more important is how wide your palm is compared to the length of your fingers, with a narrower palm being more feminine. In fact, if OP pic is your hand, you're fine, it looks quite girly.

Honestly, if that's your hand, I'm surprised you're not more worried about the calluses on your palm being off-putting, or that slight ulnar deviation of your index finger at the PIP joint (looks a bit like a bunion, maybe an early sign of arthritis), as well as at the MCP joint of your thumb.

But your average guy isn't gonna notice any of this, even when you're holding hands, which is the ONLY time he'll really notice your hands.

Slav is actually debatable. I *could* have descended from the magyars but modern day hungary has had so many slavic immigrants historically it's hard to pin down whether I'm a finn or a russian.
The use of Aryan as a term, outside of linguistics, is unscientific. Go back to Jow Forums

>middle eastern, slav and celtic
Those are all caucasian, though Jow Forums will tell you you're not white.

perspective mind

>Those are all caucasian, though Jow Forums will tell you you're not white.
Unfortunately the mods let Jow Forumsshit run free so I have to make the distinction for the clarity of Jow Forums's brand of identity politics.

Honestly I'd just have said that I wasn't mixed.
>tfw Lebanese, Polish, German
Don't consider myself mixed and you'd never know it to look at me.

Holy fuck i’m stoned and wtf

Ok here i am holding a ps4 controller

Attached: C855FE77-101B-4232-83B0-6E6C99D88B30.jpg (4032x3024, 3.03M)

Go eat a burger.

i weightlift so im kinda proud of my calluses

i weigh 125 it’s just that i have tiny wrists lol

I'm a big hander myself but god damn PS4 controllers are so small

What I'm and I'm 5'3 and 130. You're so skinny ;;
This winter has been hell for me, I've gained 20 lbs since october and I ripped like 3 pairs of jeans from being too FAT

Haha i’m not THAT skinny.
And desu you could lose that weight fairly easy since (i’m assuming) you’re still young
just remember
calories in < calories out

idk why it autocorrected to desu, i meant to say desu

You have tiny wrists because you’re slender. Your hand shows it, and that’s why I mentioned the palm width to finger length ratio. Slender girl hands like that are very feminine, and the length of your fingers (to the extent they’re long at all) accentuates that look.

I know, I started going to the gym thrice a week and it's actually fun when you do stuff that isn't run on treadmill for an hour. I just turned 20, so yeah I'm still pretty young.

>calories in < calories out
Oh dear.

you definitely got this lol give it a year or so. stick to it

for the longest time i thought my hands were really manly and big but now i feel ok about them
thanks

I used to date a girl who has hands like yours, they always felt so delicate. That’s part of why they’re feminine, they feel delicate. Like if you were to squeeze like you would when shaking another man’s hand, they’d break.

And I have small hands but they’re not narrow or (from front to back) thin like that, so it’s a very different feeling. The only off-putting thing I can say is that girl’s hands always felt super cold.

cold hands, warm heart

Guys don't care about finger length or anything weird like that. I'm not even sure what would've given you the idea that your hands are weird. You don't have MAN HANDS or anything.

Everyone saying guys don't care and I haven't met any that do as far as I know but there's footfags so there's got to be handfags too.

Why does it matter

Attached: shrek intensifies.gif (594x589, 456K)