21 with no vehicle, license, or full time job

>21 with no vehicle, license, or full time job
>was caught on r34, parent now thinks I'm a closet fag and keep bringing it up
>large home that I'm shit at cleaning
>community college education that I've wasted years on and just now improving
>have neighbor with gf, family complains about me being behind him
>family extremely angry and disgusted at me for all of this, unsurprisingly
>now trying to get me to spend all of my time outside of work and uni cleaning and and doing free labor for a relative's job
>idea of living like this until I get thrown out unironically makes me consider an hero
Could this be the push that I need, or am I just completely fucked?

Attached: image_3.jpg (841x898, 188K)

Bump

you're 21, you're not fucked. just get a degree and/or keep looking for a job.

I keep getting complaints about how I'm not finished and mom tossing me out before I even transfer is a very real possibility.

Is military a good fallback option?

Get Jow Forums

Bump post mortem

>21

Fucking retarded brats thinking everything is the end of the world

>Parents don't pressure me or compare me to anyone
>Dad will randomly do it when he sees the children of others, get disappointed, but then he won't act on his feelings because he doesn't love me enough as I'm mixed-raced

I think this plays a great role in why I'm a
"failure".

I've never had anyone pushing me toward anything.

It sounds like you're stressed from working and school. You're not doing what you want to, and it's cutting you down. I once thought about killing myself when I worked 13 days straight, and I was about to do it.

I think we're both young people that feel emotions intensely, but I heard it starts to die down when you're 30, so it makes no sense to suicide and die so young.

I think getting thrown out is a legitimate worry user.

He just needs to appease his parents, and he'll be fine.

He should start learning how to manipulate them.

Either that, or he needs to go into the real world.

I would never though. It looks like shit because I'm racially isolated, but if he's white, he can make friends inside of it and find happiness.

Get fit
be a garbage man they get paid around 40k
Move out
Never have to worry again

you do need to get out. even if that means volunteering or working or just biting the bullet and living with someone.

you're too comfortable and aren't willing to lose, which makes you a bitch. stop being a bitch.

>21

lol

I do want to get out, I just don't want to end up spending my entire life in a low paid dead end job. And I'm probably to weak for enlistment.

Noticed yourself in that OP post?
Don't worry too much about it. Was in the same pants until 23, but without r34, just move on, keep going

this, nut the fuck up. I got kicked out of the air force and now im a year away from graduation. many people are going to doubt you.

What is r34?

Nissan Skyline GT-R, 1999-2002 model.

Bottom of the barrel is being those 30+ wizards, some of whom post on r9k. I'm getting there myself. Like you, I fucked around alot in CC, and was NEET for a long while. I'm 25 now and I'm a super senior doing a worthless degree. I don't know what the fuck I'm going to do desu. I have a friend (actually a cousin) who is 33, and also has a worthless degree (was NEET for most of his 20s), and is still living in his childhood basement. He looks like he can be someone's dad, yet, he's as developed as a 16 year old. Hasn't had a gf since high school. R9k type. His parents are serious about kicking him out recently too.

As bad as you have it now, it can get worse. Trust me.

Yes and no. Military isn't a bad plan, but other government jobs (post office for example) are better.
How are your grades? If you graduate with a degree, you can get into the military as an officer, which means instant pay bump and quality of life improvements. Also, better job prospects outside of the military.
Do you have job fairs in your area?
You could also sign up for the Peace Corps or similar programs. They're a good way to burn through some years in your 20s without wasting time, and you can see the world and meet cool people.

>top car
>top shitpost

How do I avoid becoming like your cousin?

Was NEET for basically all of highschool.
After grade 9, started dating a girl.
She fucked me up good for like 5 years, I became a little bitch.
Didn't see friends, didn't go to parties.
Started smoking a lot of weed to cope, played WoW almost constantly.

Went to uni, had like 94 average applying because highschool is a joke and got into one of the best schools for comp. sci. in the country.
Eventually she broke up with me because she prob found some better dick.
Fucked me up large, full NEET status engaged.
Smoked a shitload of weed, skipping classes, high when I did go, didn't do projects and didn't care.

Dropped out, got a job through a friend doing computer database management for a cabinetry shop.
Stopped showing up to those and told my boss I was sorry but couldn't do it. Brought him a bottle of wine, which happened to be his favorite type.
Offered me a job in the shop out back, realized I needed money now or I'd descend into full NEET.
Started as a bitch puttying corners of drawer fronts, moved to cutting station, then moved to main cabinet builder/installer, within a year.
Was simple work, long as fuck hours, but kept my mind off everything else. Was paid fuck all because I was young and didn't ask for more money because I was a bitch.
Moved to a job in finish carpentry after a year, same friend got me that job.
Worked like a slave, barely got paid but cash, working high end houses 1-10mil.
Learned a lot, worked with a friend and boss basically fucked off to the rub and tug all day.
After a year, asked for more money, he said he couldn't, so I quit then and there. Enough was enough.

Got another job a few weeks later, through a different friend, working basically home construction.
Taught me to not be a little bitch, had to hold my own with 'tough guys' and fucked up contractors.
Been there 3 years now, doubled my wage, got benefits for the company, fought for legal rights, etc.

Cont'd

They actually need me now, small company.
I've learned almost everything there is to know and do it quickly and efficiently.
I manipulate them any time they are super low on manpower and can't afford to lose another guy.
Always at the end or start of the season before/after winter, I tell them I want a raise.

Still haven't had GF since then. Still haven't even fucked anyone since then.
Fit as hell because I basically get paid to work out, top shape of my life.
Go /out/ any chance I get to de-stress and unwind.
Still feel like a NEET on the inside, but have lots of close friends and family has stopped bugging me because I work so much and so hard.

I feel like next chapter of my life is to just move out, be self sufficient, and fully stop being a little bitch.
Somehow I find it much easier to work with my hands. I guess it's simple work that you can focus on then and there, and go home and not worry about it at all until the next day.

I guess you just got to find something that interests you or is at least not uninteresting.

There's always time to turn your life around, no matter your age. All it takes is lots of small steps and dedication.