Happening???

Happening???

Attached: 1FE56F3A-1847-46EE-9561-C114D7821CAF.jpg (2435x640, 160K)

Ukranian or (((Ukranian)))

not happening
a country has a right to protect its waters
everyone knows how important ports are to russia. yet they send little artillery boats in there? sorry, ukraine. you are a chihuahua chomping at the legs of a rottweiler when you try this provocation. and nobody will come to your defense

Absolutely. They are exchanging fire and the nuclear forces of Russia have been alerted.

No BS because this might be it.

Nah Ukraine can't do shit and nobody is willing to do anything on behalf of Ukraine. I just want my post apocalyptic stalker world but these small skirmishes wont make it happen

Come on now mutt, Russia literally stole a huge chunk of land from US and nothing happened, a couple ship skirmishes is nothing compared to that.

nothing going to happen

Hopefully the E.U responds, I would absolutely love to see the E.U and Russia spar while the U.S and hopefully Canada remain neutral. if Russia wins it will do wonders for their birth rate and hopefully lead to the migrants being sent back to Syria for their hangings.

Go Russia! Free your little (or big?) brother from Jewish oppression of NATO

Idiot. We've been dragged into two foreign wars in a row for no reason, what makes you think the third would be an exception when the alliances are even stronger?

Exactly, everyone is fucked.

The U.S was attacked first in both instances, Putin's to sharp to try that. Don't yap about what you don't understand.

>Stalker

I had a lot of fun playing those.

Well of course it'll be resolved diplomatically. There have already been skirmishes between these two nations, both on borders and on the water. Putin is a master diplomat.
Also, don't be an idiot and pretend the US entered the war in 1941. They were assisting both the Allies and Russia from the outset of the war. War isn't always the mobilization of troops, it's fundamentally logistical and economic.
>Don't yap about what you don't understand.
LMFAO Sure thing ching chong

They purchased Alaska, and Crimea freely voted to rejoin Russia. Russia has done nothing wrong in its foreign policy, not one thing. It's a fucking domestic basket case, but it's excelled at foreign relations. This will be resolved diplomatically, and nothing will happen.

>LMFAO Sure thing ching chong

I hear fetal Alcohol Syndrome is a terrible disability to have to live with, my heart goes to you.

Until there are boots on the ground selling arms and munitions to those involved is just doing what makes sense from a business perspective. Let them both kill and weaken each other while we profit off selling the tools to them that they're using to do it.

>Let's make a profit from forcing European brothers to kill one another

Attached: 1515056886871.jpg (754x585, 233K)

There's no forcing, they create their own problems. No reason to let them drag us down with them. Try to keep up.

I hope Trump hasn't completely abandoned his campaign foreign plolicy, but I'm nervous. I can't believe he has that John Bolton fucker in his administration. Its a fucking nightmare, and John Bolton will try to seize on events like this. I hope Trump has enough brains and balls to stand up to him.

>Try to keep up.
Why do you post like you're straight from the CBC comment section?

You have a clear learning disability I was just trying to encourage you.

Attached: Mongoloid Chick.jpg (230x230, 28K)

You are why this board hates leafs. A complete cunt. A total faggot. No takes whatsoever, just bickering like a fucking sissy.

I've states my point of view very clearly, you were the one who started the name calling and bickering... that was less than half an hour ago you should be able to remember. This is why I keep insisting that you have a mental retardation of some sort you just can't keep up nor can you recall your own statements on a page where their written out and easily accessible. Take your pills, settle down and try to have pleasant interactions with the other residents of your group home and the staff.

Slow day at the temple?????

Attached: ZomboMeme 25112018143738.jpg (600x340, 58K)