IT'S HAPPENING! IT'S HAPPENING! WORLD WAR 3!

I mean, how many times can you be wrong that it's really, really real this time?

Attached: WorldWar3.jpg (757x589, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ugslAROeVYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for isis

uhhh cause its a habenin

Attached: habenin.jpg (273x184, 10K)

>april 14

Do carry on merrily. Just don't believe you're telling me anything I haven't heard before.

Attached: ganz.jpg (1589x665, 80K)

Can we all agree Trump is just another kike puppet at this point?
I mean he swore hed get us out of afghan, he didnt.
He swore he wouldnt fight middle eastern wars. He lied.
So the Agenda that was created before him and pushed by bush and obama to topple the middle east under puppet dictators all culminates in the destruction of Iran.
Hes just another puppet.

Nice bait fagot

Puppet or not, he's not dragging us into war with Russia.

Exactly what the Jews want, Russia historically treated jews terrible, and for good reason. This is all just ethnic revenge.
Fucking suicidal kikes.

Sorry, I'm trying to figure out what you mean, cause it's a whole complicated hemisphere. You seem to be saying the Jews want ethnic revenge against Russia (which would be suicidal?). I'm saying I don't think war between America and Russia is really going to happen. What are you saying is exactly what the Jews want?

The Jews have historic hatred for Russia and the United States.
Before WW2 the jews hated the US for not allowing jewish immigrants when they were being persecuted in Russia. The Jews have a revenge agenda to destroy the US and Russia due to their ill treatment. This is not a new phenomena.
Video related
>youtube.com/watch?v=ugslAROeVYo
They are willing to kill themselves in a ww3 to achieve this goal so they can control the societies through marxism after.

Certainly there has been a lot of animosity there, pogroms, Yevsektsiya, etc.

This World War III scenario just a complicated situation

For example, some claim President Trump is a Russian puppet. Some claim he's doing the bidding of the Jews. Can both be true?

Also, in regards to this latest development, what precisely is Israel's interest in Crimea?

its where the ark of the covenant is

I would imagine it has something to do with the upcoming monetary crisis.
China and Russia have been stockpiling gold to prepare for the fiat crisis. The Jew have vested interests in keeping the central banking scheme status quo. They have caused false flags before like the lavon affair. If russia goes to war it has to start spending its gold reserves and borrow money.

Attached: 1406229752001.jpg (1136x640, 129K)

Its afraid.

Attached: 201407301232262724.jpg (565x328, 41K)

I heard Ethiopia.

Attached: ark.jpg (609x343, 22K)

Time to get real. If we stay online, you will grow old as nothing gets done. Discord Tqa9QkX

they have several other items. from the first temple, along with things solomon crafted including the actual books on binding demons.

its how he built the temple. he enslaved demons. its in the bible.

Yeah? Could you direct me to some specific passages about the demon-binding. King Solomon is a fascinating figure and there are a lot of neat details about him, like the massive quantities of gold he got from Queen Sheba.

He is. Anyone who tells you he isn't is a shill.

its in the part about the cedar timbers from lebanon. during the construction of the temple.

nothing will happen

So that's not just about wood?