Earth Is Passing Through A Dark Matter "Hurricane" Right Now

IT'S TIME TO PANIC NOW!

thescinewsreporter.com/2018/11/earth-is-passing-through-dark-matter.html

Attached: extra_large-1542123324-cover-image.jpg (1100x619, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WnJFQEHsSrU
thescinewsreporter.com
hooktube.com/watch?v=O9Nc75SzDHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So what?

"dark matter, which we can’t see and doesn’t interact with normal matter"

from your article

Earth is flat. Space is fake.

this is not /x/ user

fucking niggers.

based

I just ate some dark matter.

sucking BBC is how you get AIDS, user

Fucking kikes.

No such thing as dark matter.
Billions spent trying to find it.
All this,because Tesla said that Kikestein was a fraud, and the universe is electrical.

The sun is taking a nap. It's radiant output is reduced, and cosmic radiation doesn't have to push through a strong solar wind. Grand solar minimum.
It's fucking amazing how little science knows about the universe, and how it relies on dogma to make sense of it.

dark matter is literally cosmic consciousness; it is the alpha and the omega; it is the unseen force that ever present and that which binds us... at least, theoretically

I hate to say it, but maybe Christfags are right, and we really are approaching judgement day?

this, fuck kikes and fuck nigger matter

Smoke some cigarettes.
the smoke will suffocate the bacteria in your stomach.

I just left some black matter in the toilet.

I don't partake in Canadian traditions.

Earth is Round, the firmament is fake.

>Jew sticks

related to astronomy towers being shut down?

Attached: z7ymypvczqx11.jpg (960x674, 84K)

The only dark matter you should be concerned with are the BLACKED threads and Hollywood race mixing propaganda

Inb4 dark matter flies over someone's house

Sage

another day, more jewish tricks

fucking kek, just watched that episode last night

How is dog dick relevant to BBC?

Telescopes are not set up to anything other than light spectrum; but it is possible they are not spilling the beans on darkmatter and whether or not it is observable

Attached: dizzyingintelect.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Attached: 1540439107809.gif (200x200, 258K)

Big Black Dog Dick.

Like 85% of the fucking universe is dark matter.

dark matter was invented to balance out flawed theories, there is more evidence for bigfoot than dark matter

Attached: ferengi.jpg (495x547, 39K)

You're OK

Attached: 1540809739860.jpg (700x362, 60K)

Attached: whippet.jpg (564x816, 68K)

No happenings. Just endless boredom, mundanity, degeneracy and entropy increasing but slowly and non-terminal.

Dark matter=The matrix?
We will notice any glitches?
I am strangely very irritated today. Maybe this bullshit?

>dark matter hurricane
The fuck kind of retarded shit is this? Dark matter doesn't real. Perhaps what they're talking about, very poorly, is the magnetized bubble of helium we're in the process of exiting. We're headed into a void, that is for certain, which means less protection from cosmic rays.

This better not be some gay mcscience attempt to explain away the grand solar minimum.

Attached: 1542678102823.jpg (654x639, 34K)

This, same goes for black holes, dark energy, strange matter, neutron stars, quasars, all that shit. These are dumb fuck explanations for observations that don't match up with the egghead's equations and theories. We're on a cusp of a scientific revolution in terms of casting all this snake oil aside, hopefully the fuckers who have perpetuated it for so long are strung up by their guts as well.

That explains the timeline. When can I stop living in a badly written video game?

Dark matter is really something like a placeholder for physics we can't observe/model/understand. IE we know that are other models are pretty damn good but not perfect, and some of the ways they aren't perfect get lumped into something like this.
That also provides an open door for speculation, some interesting thoughts out there around how it may interact with complex systems such as consciousness or global psychology. Perhaps the Gods do leave a footprint.

Attached: good crem.jpg (2024x1019, 403K)

science advances one funeral at a time

OMG GUISE TWO NIGGERQUARKS JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!!!

This. Why would we panic? If anything, something like that would be a good opportunity to detect any small effects on normal matter to determine the nature of dark matter.

>dark matter exists

We still don't even know what dark matter is.

Not as flat as your mum's pitiful ass lmao.

It's the stuff flooding across our borders.

Lold

YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>write a jumble of dumbass numbers and letters and act like youre the greatest scientific mind ever
>cant even do experiments to prove your theories
>everyone regards you as the greatest mind ever
Makes me feel sorry for Tesla, getting shit on by a bunch of little math bois like that.

9 4[ 08i95p0uje rtu8i[ yu0g[er98y 'hshfdsdjfj o9443£$$£5$
646fdp;[sokpw[ef-44f-9fj-hththjwkjwkkwkwkws 34o996--9 w ]#wd'ou#]dw

and that why earth explode

>Dark Matter "Hurricane"

>we can't prove shit
>but its totally happening

Attached: 1537471723600.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

Im versed on dark matter. Most likely it is literally the matrix for which we exist in. Like water to fish. Just on a much deeper level.
Ive no doubt this is a simulation. Darkmatter makes sense as something we cannot measure yet makes up the bulk of our existence in a simulated and not physical universe.

>I-it’s proven by science goy
>some guys math proved it

Twas the night before christmas and the sky King cast down the satanic santas minions while the kinder gartens of children remained germanic in this american land inherited by the christian faithful.

Nothing ever happens nothing ever matters?

Oh come on now, you're being hysterical

Attached: Screenshot_20181125-152511~2.jpg (1080x776, 99K)

> muh matrix
Bitch shut the fuck up retard. You're done.

Attached: image.jpg (265x396, 114K)

>something which we cannot observe or measure is allegedly going fucking nuts
I unironically love theoretical science tbhwyf.

neutron stars, black holes, and quasars have all been observed brainlet

Attached: 1512742864605.png (703x911, 19K)

If earth is flat and space is fake, what is the flat surface of earth resting on? A giant coffee table?

This is the truth. You all best be reading your Bible.

Going theories are a coffee table and a giant turtle. Clearly its on God's coffee table.

1/3 wrong, black hole's effects have been observed but no one knows exactly what the fuck it is

No. We live in some sort of simulation. This is not a material universe. There is literally gobs of evidence pointing to this fact. A simulated unuverse explains everything quite well, where as a physical one is unexplained with what we know. Im not so obtuse to think of it as the movie portrayed. But I am certain that it is NOT a physical plane, but a simulated one. Like that in a computer.

It's resting on the underworld. The souls of the damned dead are cushioning it

Sun-tan, when will you awoo?

TAKE ME AWAYYYYYYLMAO

Attached: 1537480233532.jpg (624x366, 22K)

>Dark Matter Hurricane

Attached: samurai facepalm.jpg (640x439, 117K)

>earth
>passing through
>implying that the earth is a spinning ball hurdling around the sun in an infinite vacuum
>mfw

Attached: ajlaugh.png (986x797, 869K)

second post best post

Attached: boomersquad.png (1500x761, 276K)

Ok, then what is the real universe like ?
Even if this is simulated the real one has to be something close to this. Whoever made this had to first understand how theirs works.

This

Great metal band name

Its a warp storm, that explains the ever increasing levels of degeneracy.

Attached: Warpstorm_.jpg (900x808, 246K)

>Doesn't know about Atlas
Uncultured savage

Attached: thisfuckinguy.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

And it literally doesn't exist, do you know why? Because we live in a material empirical reality, neoplatonism, idealism, and pantheism are false. The perennial philosophy is false. The bible is true, and it's incompatible with Platonism of any sort.

Look up Southern Israelite if you want to have your entire world view shattered. He will debate anyone. Get ready to be baffled.

Attached: excalibur2.jpg (225x225, 9K)

The Nids are coming.

Earth is round, space is big, jews and niggers are now the authority and NASA doesn't do anything cool anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=WnJFQEHsSrU

Attached: BlackSun.svg.png (2000x2000, 153K)

Do they know they're being degenerate?

It aint the nids friendo

Attached: slaanesh.jpg (946x720, 165K)

>thescinewsreporter.com

Attached: 1540513158908.jpg (655x527, 51K)

Fuck would almost prefer the nids.

Seconded.

>solar flare a few months ago
>rock breaking the sun today
>suddenly also ""dark matter hurricane""

Nice one schlomo. What non-issue should we freak out about tomorrow? Intergalactic tornadoes? Neutron star hailstorms? Supernova lightning? Stardust tsunamis?

Prove this shit wrong.
Can't do it? I thought so.
hooktube.com/watch?v=O9Nc75SzDHA

Have we come up with a uniform method of determining which way is up? Do we try to find a univeral up, or limit it first to galaxies? Say side that goes clockwise when viewed it the top? What about galaxies that don't rotate in the way ours does?

Then after you establish that, are all solar systems determined by the galaxy's top and bottom or do we further use local rotation of that solar system to give it a top/bottom that might not conform to galaxy standard? Or what of solar systems that are on their sides compared to the galactic disk? And how do you choose which way is counter and clockwise in a solar system that has planets orbiting in more than one direction? Highest number of planets traveling in one direction, treated as clockwise? What about a tie? Or should you base it off the rotational direction of the star?

Would you be nervous living in a solar system at the very edge of the top/bottom of the galaxy, potentially exposed first to any extra-galactic threats? Would it be like living on a small boat that overlooked something like the Blue Hole in the ocean?

This. The firmament/ether/spacetime... whatever you want to call it, is the medium through which electromagnetism propagates. It is elastic and frictionless with itself. Particles are 3 dimensional vortices that flow the firmament in a dimensional perpendicular to the 3rd (time) which is why particles and matter experience time but light does not.

It's one thing to agree with the cosmic consciousness of our universe, and to ascertain the plausibility of an ether.

It's another thing to stoop down toward the level of Christcucks. Please consider the alternatives.

Attached: flat earth.png (500x609, 106K)

There is no such thing as dark matter. Dark matter is a semitic lie; a jewish hoax. Semitic pseudoscience and jewish science fiction.

>when you get a taunt off before your very first pvp kill
i know it wasn't a solo kill but... still respek

Any threads about science make me immediately feel like a retard for browsing pol at all. Are you guys seriously all retarded Christcuck boomers who believe in the firmament or are you just joking around? Muh desert kike zombie, muh old kike book, foreign desert cults are so based u guyz!

No, there's just a few of them that will respond to anything about space and start calling people globeheads.

Murrica is said to be the dumbest country on Earth. Sorry.

Dark matter is literally just a number in an equation that they can't account for. How the hell is there a 'dark matter hurricane'

>jew sticks
>somehow every government bans them in every public place, price increase etc
ye man make up your mind, do the jews control everything or not ?

trips of jerking

did you know, most sturgeon are snagged and not caught on bait