ITT: non-degenerate date ideas

> ITT: non-degenerate date ideas

Attached: ohho.jpg (640x360, 65K)

All of them. Dumb frogposter.

dinner and a movie or a walk in the park this isn't that difficult

dinner then drinks
fucking easy

Attached: king of the normies.png (1920x1080, 672K)

Take her to a comedy club

picnic in the park, with hot wings and pomegranates to increase that sperm count and fuck her into a comma with thine dick

If you can ice-skate but she doesn't and wants to learn, you are in luck, mate.

invite her to your house and make your house into a restaurant and have your friends be waiters and shit and roleplay like you're in a restaurant

go watch a terrible movie or a kid's movie

go to an open mic night and sing badly on purpose for her

invite her to take a test of courage with you like in japanese animu and go into the woods/park on a spooky quest and have your friends scare you

or this

Discuss the Bible in public at noon while no more than 15 feet away from her parents at all times. If she touches you before marriage she's a useless THOT and should be treated as such, also heil hitler.

Take her to her favorite restraunt

Go hiking

Let her shit in your mouth and then puke on her face

Traditional dates don’t take much creativity

dinner + theatre/opera/comedy

ice skating, art gallery/museum

botanical gardens, day hike

>Let her shit in your mouth and then puke on her face
I see you're a man of refined tastes as well.
This is how my parents met.

Anything that involves chatting.
Coffee, a couple of drinks or a walk are good ideas.
I take women rock climbing as it builds trust (I have to support their body weight while they climb) and start it as a hobby with them, but it sometimes backfires when you take a new girl there and an ex or someone you dated before is also there.
Dinner can be a funny one because they might use you for a free meal or be really incompatible and you're stuck with them waiting for your meal.

the best and only date I've ever been consisted of driving to a near by lake park, with my thinkpad, an aux cord plugged into the vehicle's speaker system, and video cables to connect to a tv i had in the trunk of my truck (like the truck bed), blankets and pillows. We watched The Wire. She just wanted to be friends though, I told her I loved her sometime after and we haven't talked for 2 years lol

Attached: 1230140046.jpg (2048x1536, 408K)

Took a girl ice skating yesterday for a first date and ended up dislocating my shoulder

Reading the bible together with your parents. Everything else is degenerate.

Is your girl ok?

yeah she was fine and managed not to fall over whereas i fell over over 5 times. i doubt she expected to have an ambulance ride on her first date followed by a and e. we got a taxi back to the restaurant where my car was parked and i managed to drive her back home (which is 25 miles). changing gear was very awkward with my dodgy arm

we still managed to have the meal. was quite a funny experience to be honest, the laughing gas always produces giggles

These are all fantastic ideas