Officially Raked.

Attached: Raked.png (926x876, 946K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NEWSTALK1010/status/1066831909118971904
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/NEWSTALK1010/status/1066831909118971904

>Oshawa
>entirety of canada
is there no other gm plants anywhere else in your country, leaf?

Attached: 1540170201660.jpg (600x909, 31K)

GM and all other corporations should be prohibited to sell in countries that they abandon to move their operation to locations with cheaper workforce to avoid paying living wages.

1 plant Cami automotive is left. GM used to be huge here but has been pulling out since NAFTA.

Coming home where the jobs belong.

Try making your own car company leafs.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (884x653, 489K)

The effects of Trudeau will be manifesting themselves in full force. Business gone. Along with sovereignty and extreme demographic change. So glad it's happening to Canadians.

It's okay, we still have Toyota!

I hope they can safely make it to the border with those unreliable pieces of crap.

Attached: cr_reliability_2016_2-720x822.gif (720x822, 188K)

And are these plants moving back to the US or Mexico?

Well, it's official. Canada is cancelled.

Cucksumer reports? Please off yourself before posting again.

Hope you've got guns, ammo, beans and rice. It's going to be a long recession leaf.

Has not yet been indicated. My money is on Mexico. I also doubt Chrysler and Ford will be too far behind them.

Did anybody happen to see Harper on Shapiro’s show the other day? Interestingly he spoke about the bailouts to the auto sector on that segment. Wonder how he feels about that money down the toilet now?

>The 1964 Automotive Products Trade Agreement or "Auto Pact" represents the single most important factor in making the Canadian automotive industry what it is today. Key features of the Auto Pact were the 1:1 production-to-sales ratio and Canadian Value Added requirements.

America actually giving jobs to Canada. Why?

Yeah I saw that show last night, and it was my thought too.
I guess he doesn't care though. I didn't like Harper that much, but by God did he sound reasonable comparing to gov't in power.

The man was not perfect but at least he was a proper statesman. Canada has been wanting for leadership for a long time though. We have more in common with a bad condo committee than a functional nation.

MAD MAX 2019!!!!!!!!!!!!

Partly because American auto sector wanted access to Canadian markets, partly because American government wanted to cement strong relationships with like-minded nations, and partly because Canada wanted more industry to maintain critical skills such as machining.

R A K E D
A
K
E
D

Yeah seems like mutts don't give a shit about family; like the rich uncle who vanishes.

Whatever; worst i've seen 120,000 out in alberta. I'm glab I saved money and didn't do stupid shit

It's going to vietnam idiot

we won't be buying american cars we're already starting that campaign

I mean it’s likely I’ll vote for him but I do so with the full expectation that my vote is wasted. My other choices are a soiboi, a mama’s boy, and bitch lasagna.

Can you source the Vietnam claim? I haven’t come across that yet

But....but....Buick is GM

>The effects of Trudeau will be manifesting themselves in full force. Business gone. Along with sovereignty and extreme demographic change. So glad it's happening to Canadians.

Poetic justice at it's finest for I remember back in 08' recession the CAD was worth more during that time how collectively the leafs celebrated during the time of our misfortune.

Karma is two fold anglo leaf faggots, now lets meme the Quebecois seceding from Canada and all of Canada's lost jobs go there.

Oshawa was pretty much of our Detroit. Probably produced 90% of the cars for Ontario, if not Canada. Oshawa will become a ghost town in no time. >The effects of Trudeau will be manifesting themselves in full force. Business gone.
Thank God he legalized drugs at the same time to ensure a truly hopeless situation for the working poor.

Well done we hate you now golf clap; we'll be making sure of it.

Show me on the doll where the bad bants touched you. To be real though ameribro tons of our strong dollar investments went straight back to you. I got myself some gnarly guitars at a fair price.

canada needs more immigrants

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (1000x963, 133K)

Oil prices also tanked :)

If you want a living wage, then get a real job you fucking commie.

Attached: Augusto Pinochet.jpg (1169x1646, 448K)

We'll boycott GM idiot this bad for you also only winners are the Vietcong

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, IMAGINE GIVING UP QUEBEC'S DAIRY IN THE NEW USMCA TO SAVE THE AUTO INDUSTRY IN ONTARIO BUT STILL GETTING KEKED BY GM.

IS THERE ANY NATION IN THE WORLD MORE JUST'D THAN CANADIANS?

Attached: 7645364576354275.png (1080x1372, 1.14M)

Cher Ontario,

Vachier.

Sincerement, Québec

good, fuck this gay country

Cher Quebec,

Bombardier

Retourner chez reddit

Et bein osti current prime minister is a Frenchman, English Canada still doesn’t have the technology to make a faggot as big as trudeau

ahahahahahahahahahahah when are you cunts going to get rid of that faggot

Attached: fag.jpg (299x168, 8K)

Lower your minimum wages and let the muslim/indian immigrants take all the contract paid jobs.

You whites can sit on the high paying jobs. Immigrants consume, natives consumes, economy does well.

my 2 x 25 gm poo advice