Why does this state exist? What happens in Ohio?

Why does this state exist? What happens in Ohio?

Attached: Ohio.png (1057x1133, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/crime/ohio-man-arrested-for-54th-time/ar-BBQ4IfZ
youtube.com/watch?v=_EU2HHvxsww
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Fort_Meigs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck ohio

Attached: 1532626870530.png (1100x600, 93K)

There are some great roller coasters there.

corn mostly

College football.

it's used mainly to create jobs for indians and resettle Somalians.

Yep, Cedar Point , Kings Island

Besides that, Ohio is fairly boring. But the cost of living is cheap and liberal faggots only exists in the big cities. Could do worse.

Mad cute rural pussy game

our votes are the only ones that matter.

drugs, corn, rollercoaster, cleveland

3 Major cities: Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati.
Many noteworthy minor cities: Toledo, Akron, Dayton, Youngstown
Tons of small towns and rural farmland.
East portion is forested, SE is heavily forested and hilly,
Was the first state that the early U.S. government started selling plots of land to private citizens to encourage westward expansion. This is partly why it is so dense in towns. Ohio was the launching point of manifest destiny

You don’t need to know.
You better not google Camp Perry.

yes then smokes their lone rival the following week.

THIS is what happens in Ohio. Seeing is believing!
msn.com/en-us/news/crime/ohio-man-arrested-for-54th-time/ar-BBQ4IfZ

Attached: Michael-Mann.jpg (1119x629, 36K)

It's not boring if you yourself aren't boring. Living out in the country in Ohio is fucking great. I shoot my guns on my property and ride my dirt bikes through the fields. If you are looking for country, Ohio is a great place.

Attached: 14205938_615522921952345_1145020703519547471_o.jpg (2048x1152, 305K)

Boring as fuck, but a nice place to set up shop

What happens in Ohio?
I'll tell you. Was once in a small diner and this old boomer fag started loudly giving a soliloquy of 2nd grade tier facts about Trump being the next Reagan. Nobody but me was paying attention and he was dying for someone to amen or hype him up. He quietly faded out after about 40 seconds of his rant, remaining as much as a nobody as he was before.

yes ohio country is basically like living in the shire. in the summer it is lush with bright green tall grass and pockets of forests. many streams and forest. also the sky is often like your pic with white puffy clouds over a blue sky. pure north american paradise

Best state ever. It’s a heavily populated state that’s 85% white. It has sections that culturally resemble every region of America slightly except the west coast. South part is Kentucky style southern mixed with West Virginia, west part is all Midwest and Middle America, north east is inspired heavily by New England etc. Immigration is low and they all go to the 3 C’s so who cares. Houses are dirt cheap. Gun laws are pretty good. Education is very good. We achieved all this while still being apart of fly over country.

Kiss my ass faggot

Everyone there is perpetually getting fucked by their sportsball teams.

This. It's sad to many people only think of the packed cities in Ohio when the majority of this state is just farmland and country.

Attached: 13217351_567976110040360_5835911785825349351_o.jpg (2048x1152, 511K)

What are the girls like in Ohio?

potholes and meth.

Such a strong conference, such a strong team. Maybe this year your boys won’t get shutout by Clemson.

I got my dick sucked by one of the Rhodens. AMA

I live in Brewster, Ohio. My neighbors are all Amish. Feels good.

In the cities? Mostly drug addicts and coal burners. In the country? Red blooded country girls who love hunting and the outdoors.

Either fat or hot.

not as hot as the girls in texas and california (that meme is real), but still pretty decent. More anglo rather than germanic, and lots more redheads than average. Our long cold seasons result in girls wearing long/heavy coats except in the summer so it is harder to tell if they are fat or not

Attached: ba15q67WW7.png (2036x3604, 1.55M)

Corn, retards, based people, college students, rock and roll, and bipolar politics.

They also rightfully hate Michigan.

Did I miss anything?

It's just another flyover state with shitty sports teams. Important for Elections though.

in the cities most white girls are hyper-basic, basically just culturally align with the regional sports team, school, or church. outside of that category you get a lot of leftist blue hairs, not as hardcore as the ones in other states, but still very naive and annoying.

The thing about the Ohio-Michigan rivalry is that Michigan HATES Ohio with seething rage and is constantly bitching about us, meanwhile we just sort of casually dislike Michigan and most of the time don't even think about them or really give a shit about the rivalry outside of football matches.

Attached: Oooooo.jpg (1023x1005, 58K)

See

They are mad we are better off

both everything and nothing happens in Ohio.

Yeah I'd say us Ohioans hate Florida a lot more than Michigan. Floridians come to Ohio to see family. Elderly Ohioans move to Florida to live out the rest of their days.

What's the coalburning situation like?

Only happens in places where nigs congregate. Like the 3 big C’s, Canton, Youngstown.

Trump is winning Ohio in 2020 for sure, right? Given the current trends, I can't imagine any other outcome.

This is why.

Attached: dayton air force museum.jpg (640x480, 51K)

Drew Carrey

Ohio is the user capital of the world.
You think I'm joking? Go make a 330 thread on /b/ and watch it hit bump limit.

A lot of redheads? Brb moving to Ohio

Also to anyone thinking about coming here after reading all the wonderful things about our great state, fuck off. We don't want you and you'd ruin it for the rest of us.

The Reddening. The Reddining happens there.

youtube.com/watch?v=_EU2HHvxsww

Attached: ohio.png (1057x1133, 59K)

100%
I'm not sure about the rest of the country but thanks to Trump Ohio is on the up.

330 here faggot

You'd be hard pressed to get a girl to admit niggers are disgusting around here but 99% would never even kiss one.

show me your OH face

Attached: 4.png (427x430, 136K)

Tusc county reporting in

I'm also 330. Everyone here is probably 330 or 216.

Reminder that Ohio won the civil war

> and liberal faggots only exists in the big cities
after seeing that even in Texas, I've decided it's the least truth applicable to all states.

White Men, the time for running via sprawl is over. The time to reclaim our cities is now. The time to reclaim the institutions of learning is now. Come to Columbus, where strong Whites are needed. We have dug in deep here, but we need help fighting off the faggots, niggers, and shitskins.
If we the White Man is to save our United States, the home base should be here in the 614. A gain of 25,000 Whites should be enough to remove 50,000 undesirables. That kind of swing would allow the removal of substandard housing and create new opportunities for land repurposing while removing communist scum from local government and education.
What are you waiting for?

Attached: 1536021271040.jpg (792x1024, 145K)

Attached: 149488B9-AFB3-4D6C-9051-BD035F9B111E.jpg (636x960, 188K)

be gone, thot pimp.

Canton niggers are probably why we are all on here

Fuck off. Just deport the somalis and columbus is fine. I don't care if they're the whitest people on earth, ohio doesn't need transplants.

Trust me no one in Ohio gives a shit about Pennsylvania.

Implying that anyone in Ohio likes Pennsylvania more than any of our better neighbors...

614. Hello, frens.

On second thought, as long as you adapt to our culture you would be fine.
Need something to balance out the arabs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Fort_Meigs

reminder that Ohioans successfully fought off the British on the northern border of Ohio in the war of 1812

You fuck off, faggot. If you think it's as simple as removing Somali trash then you probably aren't from here and no fuck all about it.

well trump is the next Reagan so hes right

Fuck you. We need to take more Ukrainian refugees so the 3 C’s stop getting more BLACKED.

*know
More Whites are needed to balance the Lefty faggots that come here in droves. One family-minded White man from Athens is certainly welcome over a dozen soiboys from New York.

This.

I was born in Columbus you nigger.
Granted I don't live there now so I have no idea how bad its gotten. Akron is shit though, and always will be.

Born and bred in this paradise on sweet mother Earth. There is no equal to it this side of Elysium. It's not boring, it's just White outside of the cities.

I changed my mind on immigration. As long as they adapt to our culture, sure.