Ex-gf said she missed me

This happened a few weeks ago, I’m just posting about it now. But let me give you some context. My ex gf and I broke up after 8 months because she said she can’t handle a relationship, since she’s dealing with personal problems like depression. Fast forward, I’m actually happy we’re not dating anymore. I was such a dumb pussified bf and I realized she wasn’t really a good gf. I’ve changed for the better.

So, she still texts me, since she’s under the impression that we’re gonna “remain friends”. (She has a harem of guy friends, so that’s another reason why I realized she was a bad gf). So, she texts me saying that she misses me and that she can’t listen to her favourite song or play her favourite game since it reminds her of me. She said we had so much in common and that she’s been thinking about me a lot. She also said she feels bad that she was a bad gf. Even today, she still always texts me, like we’re friends. I’m starting to think she wants to come back in my life, but I could be wrong. What do you think?

Attached: 5CA4CC75-00AF-48D0-BF8D-C535C5356EDF.jpg (1024x683, 97K)

It doesn't matter what she wants. Do you want to be with her user?

Nope. Wouldn’t date her again

Do you want to be her friend? Talk to her frequently every now and then?

No, I don’t want to be her friend. And I don’t talk to her, but she texts me from time to time

>don't want to date her
>don't want to be her friend

Then what's the issue lad? Tell her to bug off.

I just wanted to know what her plan is

her plan is to guilt you into relationship

No way for us to tell. If you really want to know, you can always ask her, or someone else close to her. Read between the lines.

I personally agree with .

i think you just want some good old nostalgia pussy, user. you could get it from her if you wanted, you know that? just be careful where you put your heart in.

Tell her it was for the better and that your relationship was a fun thing but you're in other point of your life now.

If she wants to guilt me into a relationship, then why would she break up with me in the first place?

I'm no expert, but you mentioned you were a pussified bf, she probably can't get with any other self respecting dude so she thinks you're a safe bet that she can go back to. Just tell her you've moved on, seriously this whole thing can only end in disaster if you pursue it.

you're her beta backup

Alright, I’m moving on. But how can I be more alpha?

Maybe she wants you back, maybe she is just testing the water, maybe she wants you as an orbiter. There really is no way to tell unless you go out with her again but sounds like you dont want to do that

Well im not an expert but there are a few important things
>men have emotional centers
>they are the mountain
>the wind (a woman) does not move the mountain (man)
>women constantly test to see if you are truly a man
>they will try to get you to argue, become emotionally unravelled, or agitated
>if they succeed, they will feel unsafe with you. If she can do that then anybody can
>women are like cats, they come and go when they please and you have to let them
>do not smother women, they need time and space away from you (this is ehy your ex contacted you)
>be indifferent

>she said she can’t handle a relationship, since she’s dealing with personal problems like depression.
Bullshit, having a caring partner in your life does wonders against depression.
>(She has a harem of guy friends)
Beta orbiters you mean, she likes attention from what you described.
>What do you think?
That you have no reason to over think about it, you said she was a bad gf, and that you're doing better without her, kindly tell her to get lost and keep going with your life.

I think she wants to keep you on arm's length. I highly doubt she's not talking to her guy friends and not flirting/fucking them. If shit hits the fan with whoever she's talking to now, she'll have you as a rebound.

>beta orbiters
So, she's not actually getting romantic with them? Also, why do girls want beta orbiters/guy friends?

>why do girls want beta orbiters/guy friends?
Validation, the feeling of being desired is addictive.