Trump White Baby Boom

Get in here anons. As anticipated from the tax cuts and the change in American culture I’ve been saying loads and loads of pregnant white women and babies in strollers in my local suburb. I’ve traveled around a bit recently to and I’ve seen similar things there. It’s like the suburbs are booming with babies again, out of no where. Have you seen this Jow Forums?

Attached: EBAFEBE4-78F5-4567-A25F-054A1A388791.gif (320x240, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobalist.com/hispanic-baby-bust-reshape-united-states-population-growth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've seen a ton of white babies lately. Not just in the US but when I was traveling abroad to Europe (no less).

The again, I've seen a fuck ton of mutts. All over the place. Fucking litters of them. Stupid poor people definitely have more kids than productive educated people.

In any case... I could do it anons. My white gf let's me fuck her raw. I could just let one load bust inside her and not only better my own future, but better the future of the good side of mankind. I just need some encouragement...

What do you mean by mutts? Non whites or mixed kids?

Hi user. I work in a profession that consists of assisting w/ health conditions, generally 80% or so pregnant mothers I would say. This phenomenon is real. The amount of white babies I am seeing right now is more than I have ever seen during my time. Be well.

>tax cuts

Literally no one working class saw any real appreciable difference in their paychecks

>changes in American culture

What the fuck are you talking about, degeneracy and ignorance is more rampant than ever.

After I got redpilled, I got married and cranked out 3 white kids within 5 years.

The baby boom is real.

Just ugly little brown shits. Niggers and trashy whites are mixing, natives are mixing with spics and niggers, spics look even more gross and muttish than usual. It's just a clusterfuck of low class genes being spliced together. Believe it or not whites are actually the least likely to mix in my anecdotal experience. Only the brainwashed or trashy ones go with darkies, and even then the brainwashed ones are the type of girls who are shilled into anti-natalism so they don't have kids anyway. The trashy ones we don't want. There's a natural form of eugenics going on. As I said, the Zionists' plan will backfire. We will only get stronger and more pissed off, and the mutts have authority issues and can't be controlled. Even with that being said, we must oppose their protocols at all angles, because we who oppose it now are the ones pissing off more and more whites which needs to happen before a solution can arise.

Statistically whites are also the least likely to mix.

Any evidence of the white baby boom outside of your observations?

The Hispanic birthrate is falling through the floor

theglobalist.com/hispanic-baby-bust-reshape-united-states-population-growth/

It’s a common effect

Bump

It’s over the.

I'm in Tennessee and have been seeing a increase in young white couples with multiple kids

There are already rural contingents of whites that their filthy Jewish lies will never be heard by. They will never convert these good people to the SocJus mantra, and city dwelling whites are starting to see through the facade and are getting pissed off at the animal hoards surrounding them.

Their plan is backfiring, fucking hard. It was a stupid and obvious plan to begin with but damn, what a terrible attempt at execution. The Jews will fucking FAIL yet again and be punished yet again.

It’s because Generation X is hitting 23-24 and we are more conservative. Conservatives have more babies and earlier. Millennials are hitting the age where the leftists that do have kids usually have them.

Attached: EB478C55-5D7C-45A2-BF04-5F17F4C5F643.png (640x1136, 135K)

Because 2nd generation immigrants have less kids

Generation Z sorry

Whites have been the majority of births again for like 3 years now.

Mexifag here. Does this mean that I need to start shilling the rest of us to pick up the birth rates?

This is interesting. My family went out for dinner after the other night (late Thanksgiving) and I kept noticing how many white pregnant women there are..and how many kids there are and families. My neighborhood has always been mostly older people but it is being taken over by white younger families. Feels good man.

>anecdotal
Got my hopes up for that one

MAKE THE FUCKING BABY

Attached: america-first.jpg (400x614, 95K)

I need to cum inside a cute American woman and get her pregnant.

Make babies great again user
My first is due in 3 months. If Hillary has won I wouldn’t have had a kid.

>My first is due in 3 months. If Hillary has won I wouldn’t have had a kid.

I'm having my kid any day now. It's exciting and watching my wife naturally going into a maternal instinct is hot. I didn't know there was a thing women did called "nesting" but it's adorable to watch her run around prepping for the baby and surrounding herself in pillows and blankets.