THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

Hey you! Yeah you with the grey face and the 1000 yard stare. Come over here and look at this.
You should be outraged!! Look at the poor crying child! Imagine if that was your kid!?

Unacceptable I agree.

We need to stop that CHEETO APE of a president immediately! Share this with all your other fellow people and spread the word!

Only we can change this. #resist

Attached: B5F207B2-B2E3-4922-A7C4-E13259B7A49A.jpg (640x640, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/georgesoros/status/1019283767935029248
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am outraged.
Should be bullets.

>tfw my kid is smart enough not to fuck with America

Survival of the fittest, maybe next time ask a cucked bitch country like Germany for gibs instead of the literal biggest swinging dicks in the world.

>the children were so desperate they took it upon themselves to come here and seek asylum

10 to 1 those indio kids arent hers

Not good enough.

Attached: 1536801333878.png (726x720, 230K)

KIDS CRYING

He's got his finger stuck in a wiffle ball..

WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN??????

>America's moral authority
What does that even mean and what is it used for?

play stupid games, get stupid prizes
Was it a surprise?
NO
then shut the fuck out
If you're SO OUTRAGED then go to Mexico and help them, also you must renounce citizenship from this evil country the USA

FUCK OFF YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT SHILL.

NO, fuck those INVADERS/ECONOMIC MIGRANTS.

There are NO fucking refugees in that mass of shit people.

The great majority of the migrants rushing the border were grown men. They were also hurling rocks at border patrol personnel.

FPBP

Womp
Womp

FPBP.

White phosphorus would be more discouraging.

Attached: kysfag.jpg (1276x1260, 215K)

Nice and Based Orange Man

thanks for the subversion mr soros

Attached: Soros On Da Beach.jpg (400x600, 67K)

you've been faking outrage for 3+ years, doesn't work anymore. get fucked libtards

Now toss some white phosphorus into commiefornia

>firing tear gas on mexicans
based

Attached: Hitler-stupid-smiling-276417.jpg (590x525, 46K)

The only outrage is he did not order live rounds to be fired at them.

Why do they lie?

Attached: 1543191861012.jpg (577x428, 56K)

Acosta said they were hundreds of miles away though. Who are these invaders?

> America's Moral Authority
literally has been undermined and subverted for centuries, but oh wait no it's Trump's fault

Why aren't this subhumans wearing clothes instead of diapers? Here's to prove there unfit for civilization and should be gassed.

i didn't fuck them into this world, go cry
somewhere else.

Attached: my real home.jpg (1835x633, 552K)

Mexican police deployed teargas at them after they rushed a barricade.

Your narrative BTFO

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-25-18-20-06.png (720x1280, 501K)

Lookit his big fat pig of a mother with flabby flab arms claiming “asylum” like she doesn’t live on a diet of fried lard back home in Shithole.

Saw a spic REEEEEING on social media because he wanted to go back to Tijuana and he couldn't because San Ysidro port was shut down and no one was getting in or out of the US and he was stuck in traffic.

The Hondurans are not just trying to get in but they're making it so Mexicans can't go back. Truly awful.

I'm 100% convinced Occupy Democrats is actually just a Jow Forumstard who makes those things for bait on Jow Forums know. They're so predictable in their bait now.

Don't lie. You'd fuck that.

I wouldn't give two fucks if all these fuckers were shot dead.
You know how many kids get shot on my city? Probably at least two or there a week. Always a carjacking where the kid was left in the car, or some nigglet toddler finds a handgun and "shoots itself" (yeah right, the Mama's live-in boyfriend got tired of it crying).
And think of all the abortions that happen every day.
Yeah. Don't really care at all.

These fuckheads have been dragging kids for weeks against their will and now they are using them as their trump card

It was both the Mexican police and the US Border Patrol. There were videos of the Border Patrol and a livestream from El Milenio where you see the BP throwing gas to the ones that were trying to get to the US side. Likewise there were videos of the Federales throwing tear gas at the migrants.

>moral authority
The cheek of liberals I swear to God.

sage

Attached: nvm.png (1834x1366, 211K)

How is this not lawsuit worth against occupydemocrats who is an actual organization with a business and tax filing and executives who run the site?

Attached: 2174FAB1-68EB-41BB-A0B7-257B5418FEA3.jpg (1125x1136, 900K)

Mexicans fire tear gas though

You know, we haven't tested a nuclear warhead in a while, this seems to me like an opportunity

>Imagine if that was your kid!?
I as a white male have nobody to support me....unlike the brown skinned spic whore mother of this so called "refugee" child.

So therefore I don't breed out of control because I can't afford to feed extra mouths....unlike the subhuman, low IQ, spic breeder whores who don't know any better.

>trump card
I see what you did there

I regret voting for Kerplumf right now, literally shaking seeing those poor helpless children RIPPED from their mothers and GASSED MERCYLESSLY like the NAZI HOTLER did when he MERDER every jew but 2 who entered IZREAL and made more jew people who populatedid the world

Kill them all. Let Trump sort them out.

I'm outraged the left uses children as human shields to attempt an invasion of our sovereign borders. Can you stoop any lower!?

>america
>moral authority

Attached: 1516056156754.jpg (798x770, 195K)

That is my kid. My daughter Diane, after her mother, was kidnapped. We have begun an investigation and will wipe those monsters out.

I’m outraged they’re not using live ammunition on those invaders

Attached: 5B2AD8CF-7D15-469B-90EC-E415CB170637.png (2048x1536, 1.71M)

Imagine how retarded that spic would have to be, to take its children to a place where them and their scum kind would be pepper sprayed and tear gassed.

Attached: ExorcizingTheDemon.jpg (720x431, 31K)

Attached: bloomberg.gif (796x193, 17K)

WHY THE FUCK DO THEY GET AWAY WITH FABRICATING SHIT

Attached: 96232A0B-2F27-4B8C-89F7-15BABE75F913.jpg (900x900, 269K)

Dude how old is that kid to still be in diapers? My three year old is potty trained. That is a shitty fuckin parent.

1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

>peaceful
Top kek.

Attached: SpicsBeingSpics.jpg (620x300, 42K)

>trump on the phone ordering the gassing of the photo op children

Attached: 2f0.jpg (600x343, 21K)

1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID

“America” , America won’t last generations after waves of these invaders make through.

I don't understand this.

Mexico offerd assylum to these people and they didn't take it.

Kind of makes you think eh?

Fuck off nigger I post on multiple IP handels you absolute faggot of a faggot

Attached: 9A6F57AC-CC5B-407B-A48E-952B0555A0B2.jpg (461x519, 72K)

>Occupy Democrats
>emotional fodder
>1 post by this ID (why even check?)
Fuck 'em. Tell the adults not to use children as human shields.
Makes me happy that most Occupy Democrat followers are elderly cat hoarders and bugmen cucked husbands, they'll both be consumed by their cats eventually.

agreed

Weimerica has any moral authority?
America is morally bankrupt. Muslims are right to call it the great satan.

1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID

This is an invasion. They're using force to get in, by any means necessary. They should be shot. I can careless if they have kids or not. Who's immoral, the person who using a child as a human shield, or the person who's shooting an invader that is using their own or someone else's children as a human shield. Get your morals straight.

>They were also hurling rocks at border patrol personnel.
There's literally a guy doing that in the image they're trying to use as propaganda. The guy in black is in the middle of pitching a rock.

>2 posts
Absolutely BTFO

How will he ever recover ?

Attached: 1AD696CD-F6C2-4C0C-8778-375E12ABDABD.jpg (704x749, 109K)

Every time I see this image I just think how fuckin ridiculous she looks in that fuckin frozen shirt.

the op is stupid and this is obviously a good bait post but lets discuss something for a second. if they were seeking asylum then why were they all gathered at the wall? a key tennet of asylum seeking is surrendering to customs enforcement. they could have come by plane, they could have gone to a border checkpoint, they could have gone to an embassy, they could have gone to mexican immigration officers to be brought into american custody. basically they could have done anything BUT line up at the border with the protestors to seek asylum. are they really this incompetent or are they intentionally trying to avoid being in the custody of the united states immigration enforcement? if they want asylum they are required to surrender, so obviously, people storming the border are not asylum seekers. now that we established they obviously arent here for asylum or that the people we gassed werent the asylum seekers, who the fuck did we gas? was it illegal immigrants? was it mexican citizens? were they protestors? how will asylum seekers actually get into US custody now if border patrol is ordered to keep them away from our border? this whole situation is much more confusing than just "HURR SHOULDA USED BULLETS"

so you fuckers need to go back to europe, kill yourself niggermutt

lardass is clearly not starving and in need of welfare

thats stupid as fuck
should be grenades

>being such an intolerable newfag that you get this triggered over everyday bait threads

>be told weeks in advanced that you will be turned around if you reach the border
>reach border
>shocked when force is applied to turn them around

Attached: 96D7359A-A00D-4173-9D8D-336E71343275.jpg (500x304, 24K)

Lardass also clearly didn't just march over a thousand miles in a month

Mother make child walk around with diaper full of shit!

Attached: diaper.jpg (226x185, 35K)

As a democrat I am just disgusted at my party l.
It is just aweful of the democrats to use these people like pawns in some sick and twisted power grab

A baby is crying! Quick! Burn the Constitution!

Good point. Especially in her yoga pants, without food or gear or supplies, looks like she's on here way to the store. Probably lives right near the border and thought she might as well "hop on the train."

What a fucking scam.

DO YOU SEE THE SLIDE THREADS 24/7 ???
we must be doing something right because they are fucking scared.
keep redpilling boys!!!
twitter.com/georgesoros/status/1019283767935029248

Attached: 2151564121451621521546163.jpg (1724x1491, 430K)

Thanks for the arrow. I would have never knew where to look without the arrow. I appreciate your work in photoshop adding the arrow.

Was she seriously going to make those kids climb a razor wire fence in flip flops?

Attached: WWII-era-M2-Flame-Thrower-1180x620.jpg (1180x620, 91K)

Nigger did you not read the first 2 sentences of the post before replying.
I'm being coy you stupid fuck.

>he's not in diapers still
Get with the times, gramps

This
t.BurgerinFrogland

Always children in the centre of these photos. Why the core group is always underrepresented?

Attached: 2UDfwe247Qa1dBqQhuaP0YFl1s8hGLp3eIxjcb6X0ho.jpg (612x859, 119K)

Liberals ITT: What do you suggest we do in this situation?

Fippybippy

shove our fingers in our anus and rub our prostates to feel better

let them apply for asylum and deport the ones that cross the border without surrendering. asylum seeking is a very clear cut legal process and people running from customs enforcement obviously arent asylum seekers. on the other hand your retard president sent the military to the border so its a bit hard for them to reach customs enforcement agents. if the border was not a warzone right now the asylum seekers could be processed, the illegal immigrants could be detained and deported, and we would let the law handle their cases. i personally think many have a legitimate claim to asylum due to politicians not stopping the drug peddlers violence in their own countries and they are seeking asylum from that. i also think many claims will be rejected because there are opportunists who latched onto this caravan trying to get in for economic reasons. overall id say its 50/50 if they are asylum seekers or opportunists

how did we have any moral authority before trump?

remember that thing called the iraq war?

(OP) must stop smoking crack and get into rehab

They should have authorized live ammunition but then they couldn't use the soon-to-be refugee camp as a scapegoat for shit.

>seeking asylum
>running towards people shooting at them

They're really not sending their best, folks

this

fuck you emotional simp limp dick cock suckers.

We better do this shit right back to them whenever they get in power again. Fuck taking the moral high ground and being nice, if ANYTHING like this happens under their watch then I want emotionally manipulative photos of crying children spammed all over the place with the blame placed entirely on whoever the fuck they elected.

Reminder that the whole "kids being detained in camps" thing started under Obama and we did NOTHING with it. The first photos that started that entire controversy were from 2015 under Obama but everyone just assumed they were new because they hadn't seen them before or even heard about it happening under Obama since no one reported or blamed him for it. It's time for us to start throwing the low blows at them before they do it to us.

How is the military being there stopping them from going to customs enforcement agents? They're there so retards don't get too out of hand and start idk....throwing rocks and shit.

> You should be outraged!!
Yes, I'm outraged. I'm outraged at morons like you. It's YOU who causing this misery. Everywhere leftists apply theirs stupid ideas we see this shit happening...

If you would really care about these people, you would BUILD THE WALL and voted to FIX IMMIGRATION LAWS.