Worked really hard to get my license at 17-18 because im from a really poor family and it was hard and i never could...

>worked really hard to get my license at 17-18 because im from a really poor family and it was hard and i never could have a car
>at 19 i took 2 hits of weed in a car i got a dui lost my license
>family was so poor i couldnt get license back for years because we could never pay back a fine
>finally get license back
>ass holy car tries to pass me while turning almost kills me hits my car
>once again too poor to pay the fines
>cops say it was my fault even though it wasnt lost the car and got a bunch of tickets
>finally paid it back and got my license
>few months later
>take the wrong dose of xanax on accident
>slide off the road late at night on some ice
>cops show up i get a second dui
>i was just about to move to focus on a career and maybe finish college where ever i was
>got multiple felonies will be on probation cant move get a job or finish college now
>had to get a lawyer they cost my entire life savings
>lost all the money i had facing multiple felonies now will be on probation cant finish college now

Attached: 1468959619880.png (650x773, 47K)

K

lost my entire life savings, lost my license for years AGAIN, lost my chance to go to college, lost my chance to move out of town, im in my 20s and back to square 0 not even square 1 literally square 0, cant move out of my parents now, lost 5000 dollars in the blink of an eye which is more money anyone in my family has ever had before. what do i do just kill myself? its way too hard i talk to 17 year olds and they're finishing school and shit and already have their own cars their parents bought them and shit. people 10 years younger than me almost are better than me and farther ahead in life. no girl will ever talk to me because im a carless jobless penniless fuck with no chance in life living with my parents. is there a way out of this shit like can i just run? my parents live in the middle of fucking nowhere were like 7 hours from the closest big city and shit i literally have never even really been on vacation or seen anything cool before because my parents were so poor. what do i do? im currently running an online scam which i dont like to do but its my only option the closest job is like 20 miles away

what the fuck do i do? im thinking of just running away to a large city where i dont have to drive ever again until those white folks pick me up

stop doing drugs

well its too late now my lifes over plus 90% of my life is just suicidal thoughts i dont see why i cant just sit in my room and do drugs recreationally

>dont see why i cant just sit in my room and do drugs recreationally
because they keep getting you into your messes.

You sound like a white trash junkie .

Dude you're fucking yourself up and blaming every one else around you. You're actually retarded, stop fucking up and take responsibility for yourself, you'll get way further in life if you do.

You're what we would call a scum person.

You're going to take advantage of other people to get ahead because you set yourself back. Maybe stop doing drugs and none of that shit would have happened. You would think after the first dui you would understand but you didn't.

>struggle to have nice things
>took drugs before driving on two occasions
>the results that anyone with common sense could see happened and I lost my nice things
>poor me

>I fucked up and it's not fair because other people don't fuck up like I chose to and they got things easier than I did, even though there is no guarantee they would get things easier after fucking up like I did
>poor me

>I can afford to use recreational drugs but I can't afford anything else
>poor me

I don't know what you are after advice on, you chose to take drugs, you chose to get behind the wheel after using drugs, you got DUIs because of your choices.
You can afford recreational drugs, you can afford other things if you don't do drugs, stop being such a fucking victim.

Oh look, it's second DUI guy again. Here are some of your other posts. Guess I've gotta add another to the list:

Stop doing drugs while driving you fucking poorfag retard.

Attached: 0.jpg (1296x1458, 146K)

Damn dude, my advice would be to move to LA and become a homeless rapper.

I'm in the same boat OP. Holy fuck I didn't think I would ever find somebody in my situation.

Basically I'm considering suicide. Also be careful even posting on Jow Forums can incriminate you

also my shit happened recently. fuck fuck fuck i'm never going to get over this

Well fucking said. Fuck this spammer shit OP.

OP pls respond my life is actually a living nightmare just like yours

Stop fucking bumping this shit thread. This post () is basically kryptonite to this OP. He runs away every time it's revealed what an autist he is for posting minor variations on this same goddamn thread since at least 2015.

I just feel like there's nobody in the world I can relate to. OP is the only person I've ever met in my situation.

Fuck off.

Ok I will. My life is ruined anyway I'm just going to kill myself