How do ugly people get turned on by each other? If I’m ugly will I ever find someone I find attractive to have sex with?

How do ugly people get turned on by each other? If I’m ugly will I ever find someone I find attractive to have sex with?

Attached: A64D49E4-6B7D-4C26-91C0-ED1F605F2263.jpg (600x800, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OrMFjcxkMo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mentally ill fetish shit. Ugly people were ostracized so their sexuality is demented. They are attracted to furries and inflation and shit. Ugly people get off to each other due to fetish play and not actual attraction. All those gross trailer trash fatties have fat fetishes or something similar even if they don't seem like the typical deviant art/anime loving degenerate make no mistake.

There is also only 3 levels of people, ugly, unattractive and attractive, unattractive people can get the job done when you are in heat but are unlikable otherwise, ugly people are repulsive without fetish shit. Attractive people are the only ones capable of real love, but because they have so much opportunity they often end up being unable to pair bond and become narcissistic serial monogamists.

People who are conventionally unattractive tend to focus on other interests in a partner

We invented sex positions where you cant see their face or smell their breath for a reason user. Like doggy for example.

As someone who's had practice girlfriends, and also ironically ended up being the practice boyfriend at times, I can tell you that someone's face is the least important of sex.

I've seen fat chicks who were genuinely cute and pretty looking. but they were also fat and my dick could never get hard for them. I've hooked up with ugly girls and I'm sure they were looking at me and were like "eh yeah good enough whatever"

It's simple. They get desperate and settle for the first person who expresses any interest in them.

Very common for the ugly 30s where sheer desperation and loneliness brings people together.

a hole's a hole. here are the female tiers:

* chicks i won't fuck
* chicks i'd fuck but would not admite or keep on the down-low
* chicks i'd happily fuck and admit to fucking
* chicks i'd fuck and be proud i'd fucked them.

the latter two are relationship material, provided they're actually interesting people and aren't retarded and/or boring.

Sometimes, people like the weird stuff. I don't know man.

I see two ugly people together and I wonder this. I imagine they do stuff to turn themselves on and just turn the lights off.

very ugly guy here

no we are not attracted to ugly girls. Believe it or not, our brains are more or less the same as attractive people's brains, its just our faces are different, so no.

but we 'settle' for eachother,

How do you have sex with each other if you’re not attracted to each other? Just curious

No that user, but when one gets horny enough it doesn't really matter. Just being focussed onthe other's tits, pussy or dick can compensate for the head. Unless the whole package is fat and ugly, then it's difficult.

This

same user from desu if a girl is skinny, shes hot. Like even if she has the ugliest face, I can just throw a pillow on it and fuck her, or throw her on the bed on her stomach and fuck her ass.

problem solved.

I am somewhat average I think. How do I even pickup girls in non-work non-school non-hobby scenarios. Does it actually work for young guys to go to bars?

Attached: IMG_2859.jpg (961x1280, 209K)

Yes you can find them all the time! It's called xvideos.

Every once in a while I fuck a ugly chick. I like to subliminally humiliate her. That's my fetish. I can get turned on really good by ugly girls. Too bad they fall in love all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=OrMFjcxkMo4
the hard truth

I'm your average 5 whos been lucky enough to make out with a few 7's, didnt lose my virginity until I settled for another 5 though. I personally decided fucking another 5 wasnt really worth and will probably wait for an oppurtunity to get at least like a 6
Luckily I have pretty low testosterone and therefore have no strong sex-drive so I dont mind waiting a long time for an opportunity, most people sort of settle for people in their own range though. Id rather masturbate than fuck someone I dont find that attractive

It is called tinder.

Sexy isn't just about looking like hot shit. Someone having a healthy, firm body with elastic skin, a radiant smile, visible strong arousal, a heavenly intimate scent in their skin and genitals, making noises that drive you crazy, making you feel amazing with what they do to you physically etc are all extremely hot and all have nothing to do with being good looking or not. Of course it's extra great if the person looks nice on top of that, but there's a lot to find attractive about someone. And when you know that you feel like you're in Heaven if you are enthusiastically fucking them that in itself makes you view them differently.

That, and human perception isn't objective. There's some consensus but the fact that people can't ever truly agree on what exact "rating" someone gets already shows the subjective part. If you find someone sweet, they are your best friend, you can talk with them for hours, they look at you like you're the greatest thing in the world etc, that changes what stands out to you.

Work out so you can maybe push your dating range up 1 point, or at least fuck other ugly people who also have nice bodies.
That's my plan, anyway.

This.

I'm not great looking (5/10 face, was even pretty fat for most of my life) but I always had very hot guys after me because of the way I act.
They found me very hot for some reason. My boyfriend would fuck me even 10 times a day, masturbate next to me in bed while looking at me, etc.
And he's quite attractive, 7+/10.

No, the fact that you can get any guy is because you're a female.
As long a the woman isn't a hambeast or downright ugly to thhe point where you wonder why the mirrors don't shatter, guys in general don't care what they fuck as long as they can.
If they have options, they go for the better looking one, but in general it's common that a guy would fuck/date a girl that is around 3 points below him.

Not even her, but being willing to fuck or even date someone is not the same as wanting to stare at them while you jerk off. It's pretty easy to tell whether or not someone is viscerally attracted to you when you fuck them all the time.

This is not true
I am a guy and prefer to stay away from sex unless it happens 1) with a good-looking female 2) connection and feelings attached

I'm not saying you're wrong, but my boyfriend doesn't just want to fuck me because he's out of better options (he could fuck basically any girl to be honest) and I can think of another really hot guy who had similarly visceral attraction to me.

It's not just "I fuck you because I don't have much to do", it's more like "I want you so much that if I don't fuck you now I'll die".
You can tell when someone is dying to fuck you, and he does. Not saying I have some particular merit, he just does.

first post best post
swallow the black pill