Is it just me or is it ringing really fcking loudly right now

is it just me or is it ringing really fcking loudly right now

Attached: 1492708928341.png (3072x3118, 2.31M)

nigger you have tinnitus

Wait, i'm listening to perturbator really loud let me check

yeh, there's a ringing coming from the sky, pretty spooky desu

i don't hear anything

THIS. Reduce your salt intake

Answer the phone you silly shit

CONFIRMED TELEPHONE JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE GUYS

Is this a dark matter larp?

My teeth have been hurting all day.

My tinnitus is off the charts atm
What album?

You're getting worked up due to current events and your dopamine is likely high right now.

i hear it too. what does it mean? HAARP?

impossible. i have no dopamine left

My tinnitus is severe every other day for the last week....WE R ALL DEAD ON DECEMBER 14TH

Well then, you probably oversensitized the nerves in your ears a bit.

It never goes away, sadly. You learn to ignore it.

what?

Mine too

Yes, my fridge is a bit loud tonight.

[ringing intensifies]

t.big titty goth beaner

I am the night.

It only rings because you are very hypersensitive. Just calm down and it will go away

No, I hear it too. What does it mean, op?

theyve arrived. the photo is proven 100% legit at this point. Going theory is leaked government disclosure. your ears are ringing as more aliens arrive behind the scenes.

Attached: aliencon.jpg (1121x1130, 307K)

without the contrast

Attached: alien.jpg (1121x1130, 195K)

I assume you have "no dopamine left" because you've used psychostimulants a bit too much without proper care. There's not much else that can cause a chronic decrease in dopamine's effects outside of age.

Then again, you're certainly bullshitting since you're here, on Jow Forums, searching for (you)s. Like the rest of us.

Attached: 1542480264123.jpg (320x454, 74K)

Mines a low pitch almost of a hum and really starting to hurt.

Attached: 1532149568021.gif (328x328, 1.95M)

No, just no no no. Increase your salt intake. Take lots of Caffiene to get your mind focused. Take lots of advil if you're getting a headache, and make sure to drown out the noise by wearing some noise canceling headphones and playing your favorite music at atleast 79dB for maximum effectiveness.

I've had tinnitus for years but it has gotten more noticeable for no reason at all within the last few weeks.

Find something metal with a nice tight soothing vibrational sound and make it ring, I use a metal water bottle, cancels it out.

Attached: res.jpg (547x720, 49K)