Propaganda Against the Black Man

Creed is a racist movie towards blacks. It stereotyped Apollo as a black man that cheats on his wife which led to a black child growing up fatherless because the father didn't want him. Nowhere do I remember in Rocky 1-4 did it state that Apollo and his wife was childless. The jews wanted to perpetuate the bad moral character of black men that cheats on women. They could have easily made the character Apollo's and his wife's son instead of a bastard that was put into the system.

Attached: IMG_0656.png (1024x683, 704K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xmbHC-0ZBkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope there's a nice long sex scene with him and Rocky's Aryan daughter

stereotypes exist because of the majority

also nigs have gross nappy hair

this

johnmccaffeetweet.jpg

>Rocky
>aryan daughter

Where did he get her then?

I honestly am tired of hearing about Blacks and their never-ended flood of problems.

I must admit, though -- the media is no friend to Blacks. At least this stereotype if true. Without the media, fatherlessness would still be endemic in the Black 'community.'

The true problem is false, artificial stereotypes.

nigs cheat on everything they can, their wifes, exams, debt payments, its not a stereotype if its true. Its science.

sounds like a documentary

Blacks are too stupid to recognize negative propaganda against them when the media puts out any type of 'we wuz kangz' movie. Creed is the perfect example. They cannot recognize the subtle types of racism that jews put out there. By educating them, then maybe they will boycott against the jews.

Creed was what one would call a based black man
he talked about how shitty it was to be a fighter and that education was the key to living a good life
would that man let his own child grow up on the streets?
even a bastard child?
nah, man, you're right
this movie is bullshit propaganda aimed at further demoralizing black men....and I'm sure the white guy will be like the daddy he never had....so all a nigger needs is a white daddy and some anger and he can use his fists to...what, exactly? prove that he's a fighter? he's a nigger, they are all fighters if they made it past grade school

The Romanian BVLL will destroy that black pussy
youtu.be/xmbHC-0ZBkE

Attached: a9977ab49c55df27247f14aa75abacc3.jpg (600x900, 73K)

Apollo was killed by the Russian in Rocky 4

There is a plot hole about Apollo's family. It was never talked about in any of the first four movies.

Russian collusion confirmed

The script should be about a upper middle class spoiled black basedboy playing Nintendo Switch then. I guess trying to get a dramatic situation that is plausible (and it was never implied it was frequent) to move the plot was "racys".

This. Apollo didn't abandon anyone, he was killed.

You guys are retarded and this film is all about how tough blacks are. The fucking ad even raps WE WUZ KANGZ

literally the only way to insert the black male audience, dingus.

Explain why Apollo's kid would be living in the system. The movie Creed says that Apollo knocked up his mom and only after Apollo's death did Apollo's wife take him out of the system. Jews pushing negativity.

And if the blacks eyes are opened to the jew propaganda of actually shitting on them in sublte ways, then they might boycott all things jew.

Perhaps the stereotypical "black dad walked out" story was a poor decision. But consider that the overall theme of the entire Rocky franchise is that anyone can win the crown with enough grit and determination, even if it seems they're a nobody and the world is against them.

You know, theys tryin' to be encouraging and shit.

They made a movie black men can relate to.

There is actually and Netflix is creating a spin off series narrated by David Attenborough.