>7 years older than me
>super hot, mixed race which is my preference
>really down to earth
>dates some guy who looks like a retarded faggot
>I have a huge crush on her
>she would never give me a chance because I'm young, a cook and she's my boss
>my best friend tells me he fucked his manager at dairy queen
>that will never be me, I will never have the live I need
>she'll never want me, she'll stay with the guy that probably doesn't appreciate her as much as I would
>currently suicidally depressed

Attached: 1308079089001.png (350x338, 67K)

>currently suicidally depressed
What, because you have a crush on your manager? Grow the fuck up.

Oh one of these threads again. Take the chance and put your job on the line if it's really worth it. Otherwise stop bitching my dude.

Jesus dude get a grip. Wanting to be with a girl 7 years older than you is embarrassing. Cooks are in always in demand, go get a job at a restaurant with a chicks that work there

I participate in a ton of mental health awareness campaigns around my university, and I'm a strong adviocate for mental health, and I never say this, but your depression is fucking stupid

It's not just her. I haven't had a relationship or sex since I developed schizophrenia. I just recently in the past 8 months lost 50 lbs and grew my hair out because I switched to an antipsychotic that doesn't make me gain weight. There's a hollow void of intimacy and love that needs to be filled. Every tinder and dating app girl I talk to flakes literally the day right before we're supposed to meet. The lack of love and attention is really cutting into my soul

Then get a doggo. Men are supposed to be okay with loneliness. I'm not saying you have to be happy just don't act like a sulking idiot. You have a good thing going for you.

>schizophrenia
Well there's your fuckin' problem.

>I have an incredibly serious mental problem
>I want to drag unwitting females into the clusterfuck that is my life

you're a real catch OP. Get a dog, like user said.

I literally experience no symptoms of my illness because I take medication. I've been affectionate and supportive in every relationship I've been in. I have a job and pay bills. Stop being an asshole. I'm not a weirdo who babbles to himself. I'm not constantly on edge. I don't even hallucinate. I'm a high functioning schizophrenic because I take a pill every day.

>Fucked around with my manager who was a 7/10
>She was married and unhappy with her relationship

Meh, it's not worth all the trouble, OP.

Attached: Aliens vs Predator book 1.jpg (959x1519, 289K)

Oh good. I was about to post here and beg you not to get a dog. I really, really get upset over the idea of a nutter getting a dog and abusing it. But if you're in good shape then maybe you would be a good candidate for a doggo.

How about I go take my hunting knife and fucking kill the first dog I see in a backyard? Fuck you people I should've known better than to ask for help here

See, this is why you keep getting in trouble with law enforcement. You keep saying sick shit like this. You think they're gonna want a guy like that working in a kitchen, with knives and shit when you get thick into the shit and behind on orders?

And you want to talk about getting a girlfriend? Get your act together.

You'd want to kill too if you were sexually abused as a kid, your mom died a week after your 7th birthday, your dad was a negligent crackhead alcoholic, you were bullied 5th though 11th grade and you carried your dad's dead body in your arms at age 17. You really don't have a fucking clue.

By the sound of your response, you need to chill and understand the severity of your situation mate. I know it's not your fault you have schizo but realize a lot of women will be concerned if you have outbursts like that.

I had a crush on one of my co workers in a restaurant but I didn't do anything about it because she wasn't interested in me and she already had a boyfriend. Plenty of fish in the sea mate, but before you do any dating you have to make sure you're stable first.

What a pussy. You make me laugh.

Yeah what have you been through? Hard time studying while working in college?

Nah, college was easy man. I make fucking bank and haven't broken a sweat in my life.

And yet you still want to fuck your manager? Just how deluded are you. Love yourself first and always. You don't get to pick your parents or your upbringing and you sure as hell can rise above that.

Exactly. You can never understand someone like me.

It's not like I go around sharing my fucked up life story. On a superficial level I'm funny and a little socially awkward. I don't do anything considerably wrong behaviorally. I don't understand why I'm unloveable

It's really fuckin lame to point to shit in your past as justification for being a fuckin whackjob now. See a therapist if you can't get over your past. Otherwise stay away from people and don't drag them into your bullshit. It's pathetic.

I never said you couldn't find love. It just shows you have a long way to go. You wanting to fuck your manager will put your livelihood on the line. And the last thing you need is to have an unstable life again. It's not rocket science just stop thinking on your impulses. Retardo.

I dont kill people or animals. I think of it when triggered. I don't act -weird-. I don't even look weird besides my permanently neutral facial expression. I don't do anything abnormal. And I'm seeing a therapist but it's kind of hard to play psychological catchup with your peers when you have been legitimately traumatized. I'm not justifying homicidal thoughts based on past transgressions against me. I'm just explaining them. Do you really fucking think I'd be a "whackjob" if I had a normal childhood?

This is literally your manager's face when she sees you.

Attached: 1517091308930.png (1280x720, 474K)

I think you do go around sharing your imaginary life story all the time. For attention. Ya know, considering you just shared it here. You’re either a lonely attention seeking fag (whackjob) or a possibly dangerous insane person (whackjob)