Ancient Aryan ruins older than pyramids discovered in Canada!

ITS HAPPENING

>Using carbon dating on the charcoal flakes, the researchers were able to determine that the settlement dates back 14,000 years ago, making it significantly older than the pyramids of Ancient Egypt, which were built about 4,700 years ago.

>She and her team began investigating the area for ancient settlements after hearing the oral history of the indigenous Heiltsuk people, which told of a sliver of land that never froze during the last ice age.

allthatsinteresting.com/ancient-canadian-settlement-older-pyramids-discovered?fbclid=IwAR3a--DnI96O38bwtiO3kTyX7sBoWho_f_lB-pbmjhg_DuS5rMTvsZ3Co3Q

Attached: 13409314_f1024e1488731217169.jpg (1024x593, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kNTXCMYjwEk&t=4478s
youtube.com/watch?v=IHTGMpN0yuw
youtube.com/watch?v=5I72iDcjHD0
youtube.com/watch?v=r1k_b-jmz3k
youtube.com/watch?v=k5vMzW2XyEk
youtube.com/watch?v=dwHca_xeIIA
archive.is/S73vd
youtube.com/watch?v=Wd4fDZhuXyM
gutenberg.org/files/1571/1571-h/1571-h.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=dGXNuvx6vN8
express.co.uk/news/science/634733/Do-demon-skulls-and-Nazi-briefcase-discoveries-prove-Third-Reich-contacted-ALIENS
allthatsinteresting.com/ancient-canadian-settlement-older-pyramids-discovered?fbclid=IwAR3a--DnI96O38bwtiO3kTyX7sBoWho_f_lB-pbmjhg_DuS5rMTvsZ3Co3Q
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=190&v=IfOZg3X_GmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wake up white man. reclaim Atlantis.

Attached: 1534479646309.jpg (4132x3151, 2.39M)

Attached: northamericans.jpg (551x413, 48K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kNTXCMYjwEk&t=4478s

Attached: 1534479746780.png (2552x2436, 836K)

Geothermal warming. Like a hot spring.
There are lots of places that won't freeze in the ice age.

>older than the pyramids of Ancient Egypt
What an odd reference to make. Lots of things are older than the pyramids.

Like what?

First thing that comes to my mind is the city of Jericho. That was first settled around 9000 BC. That's older than the pyramids.

WE WUZ THE REAL NATIVE AMERICANS AND SHIT

It seems like a very new world thing to say.

Attached: Tarim Mummy Reconstruction.jpg (350x350, 19K)

The whole reason Hitler was obsessed with the occult and ancient religion was that he knew parts of history had been destroyed or repressed.
Like, literally searching for Thor's Hammer-type of obsession.

It WAS the foundation behind every thing he did, which makes it strange that we rarely hear about his pursuit for truth but rather 'NAZIS WAS BURNIN' BOOKS'.
For all we know, he probably found it.

Attached: swastikaflaghitler.jpg (250x234, 24K)

He made a circus out of it all for when the time came for it to be Slandered and then co-opted by Jews who've mixed with Euros.

2/3.
Missed 3rd faggot
>pic related.

Attached: Solutrean_macro_3.png (2608x2800, 963K)

Elizabeth Warren has been vindicated.

thank you

Attached: buddy.jpg (270x300, 58K)

fixed

Attached: 1543213282593.png (1024x593, 939K)

HOLUP MY NIGGA! U B SAYN...

On my country they found a cave full of momies with Germanic dna and a language that experts said to be proto sumerian, even Neil Armstrong was during the exploration of that cave but all the things they found remain secret, the only thing that the people who explore before him revealed the dna results and natives from the zone say their gods rest there

At this point I think everyone knows that there was a predeluvian global civilization on par with what our ancient Roman or Greeks had, before they were wiped out.
We are being flat out lied to by the high priests of information

based and redpilled

Well... Then i'm worried of wtf happened to them

Attached: 1543204036877.jpg (250x250, 4K)

Keep up the good work Bad Goy.

Attached: ArchLake6b.png (1304x3066, 1.27M)

The collection of Artifacts had a name.
Of a priest.
We used to touch this topic much more frequently.
So happy Jow Forums is coming back. So many quality threads now.

Attached: Solutrean_Spain.png (1324x1082, 420K)

Nigger why did you post that bitch as pic-related? She is on all kinds of bullshit websites with dates all over the place.

Dats rite. She wuz a Nubian qween before dose cracka egg head pale-yon-tawl-agists drained out all her melanin

Nothing more than whi*eoid revisionism, Y'all came only a thousand years ago after you crawled outta them caves like the cavemonkeys you are

Gobekli Tepi for one.

>WE WUZ INJUNS N SHIET
cringe, you're basically niggers

Atlantis is in the North Atlantic. Closest country is Ireland.

The pyramids are not that young.

kek

Attached: aryan china mummies.jpg (1280x2872, 1.05M)

She looks bit like Lauren Southern.

Attached: hM2l6Mg2_400x400.jpg (399x399, 28K)

Noice

Attached: DSC00167.jpg (640x480, 129K)

why are you posting this thread again? do you really expect people to not call you out on lying?

as the article says, its just a native hearth and some fishing tools, hardly ruins of a city and theres literally no mention of mummies or aryans

god theyre trying real hard to subvert this board these days

Didn't the walls come tumbling down though? Was it the Jews that time too?

Looks like Lauren Southern.

I suppose im just the only fucker on this board that didnt get in on this then, but regardless... Quick rundown?

A fucking leaf.

It gets wierder indeed.
Pic related.
>Yunnan Greece
>Yunnan China

Attached: 1533627509637.jpg (1964x1992, 845K)

south american whites

Attached: 7000BC oldest mummies south america chile aryans vikings.jpg (1928x2374, 2.63M)

Crawling out of a cave was more of an accomplishment than any nigger "civilization" ever managed.

>
>I suppose im just the only fucker on this board that didnt get in on this then, but regardless... Quick rundown?
Really faggot? Lurk moar.

Attached: 1533016476609.jpg (1024x683, 77K)

I would

Attached: China Xinjang.jpg (517x424, 42K)

underrated

>Quick
Civilizations all over share end of the world flood stories
They share similar designs
They share godlike beings or giants
They share similar carved images

The shinx has water erosion that could not be caused in the timeline they claim.
Stones all over the world larger than anything ancient civlizations could possibly move, have been moved into places that is not explainable.

And the arguments go on and on and on. That's the quick of it.

John Anthony West. Randall Carlson. Younger Dryas. Etc. It'll suck you in.

Samefagging here.
Richat Structure.

Czech'em.
>What did they mean by this
>pic related.

Attached: 1533629119971.jpg (1968x2612, 1.19M)

Kill yourself Jew rat, the mummie has a long face, Lauren Kikerat has an ugly round Korean chink face

whites are the new kangs

Theres plenty of evidence here on my country:
Tallos cave have ancient structures
La maná pyramid
In mexico were found corpse of eastern europeans 12.000 y/o.
incas gods were blondes and with beard
The same aztecs, that Quetzalcóatl was portraited by them like a blue eyed, white skinned guy unlike the rest of gods that were symilar to them
Atahualpa was mixed with a tribe that had blue/green eyes that lived on andes mountains cold zones, some expeculate because of the lack of melanine but they dissapear thx to race mixing with incas
Theres even a document of 18 Century i think, on portuguese that describe a city on Amazon jungle similar to Roman architecture style.

Atlantis is very likely in southern Spain.

youtube.com/watch?v=IHTGMpN0yuw

Attached: Tartessos.png (1280x754, 242K)

Remember the name of the priest?
Yeah, there's just too much )))coincidences(((( in this side of America.

Plato said that you could not reach Atlantis by boat because shoal mud blocked its path.
I don't need to watch this video to know that it's not Atlantis itself, perhaps one of their territories, but not Atlantis.

This is true, also quetzalcoatl(aztec king) was white, thats why when spanish arrived they were received as gods.

They were tasked to finding the true history of the Aryan race and not the kiked history we've all been taught. Who knows what they actually learned and we may never find out because of our rulers.

Attached: 1200px-Ahnenerbe.svg.png (1200x1508, 116K)

comfy history threads always should be BUMPed

Attached: 1542412455801.jpg (800x800, 397K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5I72iDcjHD0

White people PROVEN to have settled North America, northern JAPAN, northern CHINA....BEFORE ANYONE ELSE! Oh we can't have that can we??!!

The entire northern hemisphere belongs to WHITE PEOPLE!! White people are the INDIGENOUS PEOPLES!

>Y'all
Fakeass white boi ass nigger larping ass bitch

Watch that^^^^

Attached: 1539404569799.jpg (750x938, 102K)

>when you realize that Indiana Jones was probably inspired by some lost diary of a German Ahnerbe member

Attached: 1541565239022.jpg (720x721, 129K)

It's a possibility, for sure. They even more than likely made contact with our "creators" through the vril society and the occult.

Attached: Alien skull in nazi suitcase.jpg (590x350, 58K)

Time travel confirmed.

you guys know OP's pic isn't relevant to the article, and it's just about some primitive structure being found which is constantly happening anyway?

Checked

I would recommend Brian Forrester for his work regarding Peruvian skulls

youtube.com/watch?v=r1k_b-jmz3k
youtube.com/watch?v=k5vMzW2XyEk
youtube.com/watch?v=dwHca_xeIIA

I think it is very likely to be Atlantis as the site fits the complete physical description mentioned in the Critias. The shoal mud is still there, the region today is a large wetland at the mouth of the Guadalquivir River. It's across a small stretch of water from Cadiz, referred to as Gades in the Critias. The archeologists claim to have found ruins of buildings plated in metal, which again matches the description given by Plato. The rather famous Rio Tinto mines are the obvious source for the metallic wealth that could be found in abundance at Atlantis. The ruins also have circular traces, again matching the description given by Plato.

archive.is/S73vd
youtube.com/watch?v=Wd4fDZhuXyM
gutenberg.org/files/1571/1571-h/1571-h.htm

Attached: 6223606-6393371-Pictured_are_a_selection_of_the_sites_studied_by_the_team_at_Mer-a-78_1542297725571. (634x289, 44K)

Wasn't Montezuma half white?
He was tall unlike the normal Mexica people and he had lighter skin.
I think he descended from a line of the White Gods

wake up white people secede or kick the foreigners out

I will search the name, if it's prehispanic toys colection should be easy to track the priest, sorry bad Quality but Theres no much good photos of the pyramid with proto sumerian language found here

Attached: Screenshot_20181126-020433.png (1080x1920, 593K)

ugh
I would kiss her beautiful pink lips
I would then start nibbling and kissing her neck working my way down
I would then wrap my arms around her and put my face inbetween her cleavage and start kissing and caressing

>What an odd reference to make. Lots of things are older than the pyramids.
I don't get what you're trying to say here. What historical reference point *doesn't* have historical events prior to it, the Lubang Jeriji Saléh cave bull painting? Referencing the pyramids for a feel of something else's place in time is super-common, it's not "odd" at all. Have you never heard the observation "Cleopatra lived closer in time to us than she did to the pyramids?"

Attached: bull.jpg (1814x1155, 760K)

user, get a hobby

Source on the photo?

Atlantis is in Mauritania you dense nigger

Read The Myth of the Twentieth century by Alfred Rosenberg

Wow look at all the shills as usual with these threads. (((They're))) afraid this will make it to the mainstream.

Maybe, I think Ernst Schäfer may have been used as a model.

youtube.com/watch?v=dGXNuvx6vN8

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_135-KB-14-082,_Tibetexpedition,_Ernst_Schäfer.jpg (576x800, 55K)

2 horns big eyes , replace alien with demon and it checks out.

would anyone care to point out where in the article is says the inhabitants of the native village, located only because the natives knew there was a native village there, were white people? i cant seem to find it

Attached: 1525832622125.png (420x420, 9K)

This, it's called the Richat Structure today. It is the exact same shape and size as Atlantis was described.

Attached: Richat.jpg (1900x800, 1014K)

Atlantis is in the Ocean they said,
Atlantis is in Africa they said,
Atlantis is in my Anus.

Kekkles vastly underrated

Attached: 1540732335076.jpg (442x386, 40K)

I'm beginning to think we wuzzing is not a nigger thing, it's just an American thing.

Im not sure, prehispanic history is very interesting and strange sometimes.

Kekkles vastly underrated

Ohneindidnt.jpg

You're reaching Pajeet levels of female worship

Attached: 1488.gif (500x332, 1.8M)

Father Krespi

The pyramids are most likely a lot older than that. The head of the sphynx was switched a lot of times, and they cant even date some parts of the pyramids

no? no one? i wonder why no one can find it, its just a few words among a few paragraphs, it should be pretty easy to find

Attached: 1524169336397.png (326x309, 167K)

express.co.uk/news/science/634733/Do-demon-skulls-and-Nazi-briefcase-discoveries-prove-Third-Reich-contacted-ALIENS

Fuck off yid. Interest in the discovery that whites dwelled in North America eons ago but died out without a legacy isn’t the same as the revisionist we wuzzing of niggers that they excuse their lack of civilization with.

Attached: 6610682C-2F24-4886-8012-C4BBEC80BFD4.jpg (500x501, 47K)

Replace my bepnis with your mouth and it'll check out too.

Attached: Mohammed was Aryan.jpg (845x403, 84K)

are you retarded though? what does the article in the OP have to do with white people in north America? if youre interested in that topic, make a separate thread

>allthatsinteresting.com/ancient-canadian-settlement-older-pyramids-discovered?fbclid=IwAR3a--DnI96O38bwtiO3kTyX7sBoWho_f_lB-pbmjhg_DuS5rMTvsZ3Co3Q

look into Great Tartaria, Mud floods, Fasces Tech

Would smash desu
>just realized desu is used backwards
I feel desu.

>Sees aryanesque mummy

Well gee, why would that be the topic.

Nobody cares about your shitty “First Nations” losers leaf. Modern heiltsuk people aren’t white despite the appearance of their alleged ancient mummies and they have none of the worthwhile achievements typically associated with white societies. Go nanny some other topic you pathetic faggot.

Thats the guy.
Danke gringo.

WE

There's ample evidence to suggest that "whites" were in the Americas either before or along side the Amerindians.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=190&v=IfOZg3X_GmA

Whites created the Amerindian