"privacy" issues, and more

gf always deletes her message history with one particular dude
if we're together and shes going to show me something, or if i ask to check something on her phone she'll first go through and delete his messages then show me.

If I ask why she just says she likes privacy and deletes everyone's messages (its very obvious she doesn't though.) Is it wrong for me to want to get more information out of her? she starts crying and asking me why i don't trust her if i try ask about it.

Also we've been talking about moving into a one bedroom apartment together over the last few months. Now she insists that we get a three bedroom apartment, and each have one room.. Would it be wrong for me to ask that she find a girl friend if she wants to co-habit with someone else?

Attached: 1477948178800.png (827x511, 62K)

I once caught a girl I was dating doing that shit when we were standing in line somewhere. She was texting a dude and instantly deleting every message as soon as it was sent/had arrived. I never asked her what she was doing, but it was fucking creepy.

My best guess was that her parents have access to her phone and might go through it.

>If I ask why she just says she likes privacy and deletes everyone's messages (its very obvious she doesn't though.) Is it wrong for me to want to get more information out of her? she starts crying and asking me why i don't trust her if i try ask about it.
In your case though, I'd be fucking suspicious. That is some weird shit. Especially if she starts pulling the crying shit.

She is deleting the messages because she doesn't want to leave any evidence which could be used against her. It isn't obvious she is cheating, but it is obvious she doesn't want anybody reading those messages. So at a minimum she is saying something she doesn't want you to ever see. How much does she message him? Personally I'd be suspicious as fuck of a girlfriend who did this, at a minimum he is probably sending her dirty/flirting messages and she doesn't want to tell him to get lost because she doesn't mind the attention.

>My best guess was that her parents have access to her phone and might go through it.
I don't think this is an issue, shes an exchange student at my uni and her parents are half the world away

Attached: 2152284921.jpg (388x480, 30K)

Yeah well, whatever she's doing is fucking shady.

Any chance she's Asian? The girl I was dating that did that shit was. I sorta want to believe it's some weird habit girls from over there actually do.

Dude dump her already.

>Any chance she's Asian?
She is. but its still odd that its only the messages from this one person and not anyone else.

Yeah. That is really shady.

Do you know the guy at all?

Honestly OP if it were me I'd demand to know what's going on or break up. She's probably fucking him and doesn't want you to know, at least that's what you should assume if she's being that weird and secretive. If she's not guilty, there would be nothing to hide.

>Also we've been talking about moving into a one bedroom apartment together over the last few months. Now she insists that we get a three bedroom apartment, and each have one room.
Oh and she's Asian. Okay. The reason she's doing that is because of her family. 100% because of her family. It's fucking stupid.

One of my best friends in college, she was going to get married to this guy. They bought a condo together. Like both of them. Bought a condo. Both Asian. They had to set up the second bedroom as a full bedroom and pretend like she slept in it, while the fiance slept in the master for the sake of her parents, who would never have allowed it otherwise. She was 23 at the time. This is a real fucking thing.

She's manipulative as fuck. You try to address a legitimate issue, and she instantly starts the waterworks and tries to guilt trip the fuck out of you? Doesn't matter if she's cheating on you or not, that's a massive red flag that she's either consciously manipulating you, or she's seriously emotionally unstable. Either way, that alone is enough to make you question your relationship with her. Just be ready to jump ship, and sure as fuck don't go entering any legally binding contracts with her.

I know shes not though
in fact shes still a virgin which just makes everything seem weird as fuck
and yes i am 100% sure.
no he doesn't like speaking english apparently
she was fine with us sharing a one bedroom until this guy entered the picture though. now its not just sharing a 2 bedroom together, she wants all 3 of us to each have a room there.

Don't move in with her until you sort it out with this guy.
Why to shady.

>she wants all 3 of us to each have a room there.
Woah woah woah, including a guy you don't know? And you've not even met this guy?

Yeah that's not cool. At all. I mean, obviously, even if you'd met the guy.

I think you already know what to do, man.

way*

too*

>and yes i am 100% sure.
They all are. You already know the answer, you just don't want to admit it to yourself. This thread is useless, nobody can make you see that which is right in front of you over the internet

Attached: 004.jpg (336x253, 61K)

no i mean her hymen is still there shes def a virgin

>gets far enough in there to see the hymen
>doesn't get to take it
You know a lot of other guys have seen it by now, lad.

sure buddy

If she's Asian and the guy doesn't speak English, what are the chances it's her relative?

1. Hymens sometimes get torn from other things
2. Hymens sometimes dont get torn by sex
3. The fact that you've seen it but not had sex with her makes it clear that you're a beta cuck, in which case it's also clear that she's cheating on you.

How long have you been with this girl anyway, OP, that you're talking about moving in together?

are you trying to goad me into posting the pictures? because I wont
shes an idealist. wants to wait until we book a highrise hotel after going to a buffet while dressed up fancy and all that useless stuff

>shes an idealist. wants to wait until we book a highrise hotel after going to a buffet while dressed up fancy and all that useless stuff
Oh for fuck's sakes. You are never getting that poon. The Asian girl I used to run with played that shit with me. Her excuse was that she'd only sleep with me after we'd been going out for like a year. Top fucking kek.

>wants to wait until we book a highrise hotel after going to a buffet while dressed up fancy
wants to wait until she empties your pockets then maybe she give it to you in pity

I've never understood why guys want to date these stereotypical asian girls who want everything like some sort of magical story. It never even seems real or unique to them and they never seem to derive any pleasure or are happy for it. I guess it comes from doing things for the wrong reasons (obligation, expectation, fear of not fitting in and following). I went to a massive chinese wedding literally at wayne manor. It was like the father of the bridge wasn't happy, but nervous and having to play a role amongst all the local business leaders and his daughter was about to drop dead from exhaustion, but had to preform her role and stay to greet everybody. Also the hired high performance race cars which were dotted around the place were tacky as fuck, I mean come on.

she usually pays for things actually, I'm the poor one
that might all be true but she literally cant even get a finger in so it puts a lot of doubt on the whole cheating thing

God I hate that shit. I know exactly what you're talking about man. Fucking hell. I want to go back in time 18 years and slap myself silly for ever starting to like Asian girls my first year of college. That shit set me back nearly a decade.

>she can't get a finger in
I guess that means she's not sucking dick either. Or giving handjobs. Or having her pussy eaten. Or her ass eaten.

Are you literally underage dude?

that seems like an awful lot of effort to go to for things that wouldnt even be pleasurable

>getting eaten out isn't pleasurable
user, I think it's time we had the talk...

Attached: 1523311541380.png (450x560, 188K)

>cant even get a finger in so it puts a lot of doubt on the whole cheating thing
1. no it doesnt
2. she SAYS she can't

just as i predicted you'd go trough any mental gymnastics to not admit the obvious.

Attached: 2037338.jpg (800x599, 63K)

Exit that relationshit, all signs point to cuckville.

Seems like Jow Forums is just full of insecure betas now who've been consumed by their cuck fetishs.

>buffet
>fancy

Of all the funny shit in this thread this is the funniest.

That and the OP from this thread who is gonna be paying 1/3 of his girlfriend and her other boyfriend's rent when he can't handle the fact that she sucks his dick and moves back in with his parents.

Kek, I'd missed that. Holy shit. This guy literally is underage.

She's sucked 100 dicks.
Maybe more.

Attached: 1523239791757.jpg (1920x1080, 184K)

I'm a huge faggot*

You really have to ask?

Attached: cheating bait.png (540x342, 95K)

its very common for mainland chinese women especially in there early twenties to act like literal children