Wanting to experiment

So, I'm 29 yr old Male, happily married - she is beautiful and I'm lucky to have her. My dilemma is, when I was 14 or 15 i fooled around with a Male friend who considers himself "straight." Hes the only guy I've ever been with, and it was a purely sexual thing. As of late, I've been fantasizing and wanting to be with another man, but again, only in a sexual way. My wife is amazing and the most beautiful girl in the world, cheating is NOT an option.

What should I do?

Attached: 1522868881922.jpg (950x534, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sexionnaire.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pic not related, just think it's funny kek

>What should I do?
Blow it out your ass, fag.

Divorce your wife and enjoy being openly gay.

>fatty wants to get his shit pushed in

Would she be open to the idea of a threesome?

>cheating is NOT an option.
And this issue is resolved.

Attached: 0046542784dc9ba07de789842781457e.png (847x489, 271K)

As of late? So it's just a phase?
So just wait until it's over. Don't think about it too much.
When you're like 15% gay, you don't need to have gay sex.

I also had some experience with men more than ten years ago. About 5 years ago I also fantasized about it. But it was just a phase. Currently and most of the time, I don't have any interest in men.

Yes, it's been recently. I don't find men attractive, like, on the street or wherever. Feels like it's a fantasy I have. I'm not fully straight, obviously, but I'm also not interested in men enough to ruin a perfect relationship.

Perhaps I can talk my wife about adding anal play into our sex life.

Not sure - she's really good at communicating, and wouldn't take offense or judge if I brought it up. She did mention in passing once that she thought she'd like to see me with a guy, but it wasn't a serious enough comment to bring up and say I'd like to act on it, if that makes sense.

Haha, well - I figured that would be one of the first suggestions If I didn't put that little footnote.

Cheating is easy to do and almost impossible to discover if it is one time thing. Simply put: install grinder, buy condoms and lube. And google statistics about prevelance of STDs and AIDS in homosexuals in case you want to go raw.

The problem will be if you find you like it and start cheating every friday... this is how all adultery gets any marriage into divorce.
>inb4 i wont cheat
sexionnaire.com/
Also
>honey, what do you think about me getting railed by a man in the ass?

Attached: cheating bait2.png (540x281, 78K)

It's not a matter of getting away with it, its lying and hurting her that's the issue.

>i want to have the cake and eat it at the same time
Cant you see how broken your logic is? For somebody who claims to be an adult, you sure babble like confused teen.

Talk with your wife, maybe she her fantasy is your boss from work raping you while she commands you both. Or something like this happens.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

I didn't claim to be an adult or even mature, I just stated my age. A consistent theme in my post and responses has been not wanting to cheat on or hurt my wife - not sure how that's having both my cake and eating it too. Can you elaborate ?

I appreciate your comment about how flawed the logic is, I'm having these feelings but am unwilling to act on them - i imagine its hard to give advice to someone with flawed logic.

I think you're spot on with your 'teen' reference - I'm experiencing a feeling I have not had in almost 15 years. It's a bit confusing. While your comment about talking to her about my fantasy appeared to be sarcasm, I think if these feelings continue and/or escalate, I don't have another option.

That wasnt sarcasm. She is your wife aka the only person in the world you should never worry to talk with about anything.

A. Grinder
B. Talk with wife
C. Never taste penis in your body ever again
Pick wisely OP!

Attached: 51088be48b9362211eb031932ff12bc2.jpg (425x337, 47K)

Everyone has thoughts and fantasies. All kinds of weird shit pops into everyone's heads constantly. You don't have to give it any credit or feed off it or get worked up about it.

You're married. You don't want to experience the because you want to experiment. You want to because the thought occured and you went nutso with it.

I think you should ask her for permission, its not cheating if your S.O gives you consent.

Don't cheat and suppress your homosexual urges. Don't consider a threesome either because these always end up in people breaking up.

To sum it up, stop being a faggot. You're lucky to be in a happy marriage. Most people won't EVER have that.

If you have to take things up the ass, have your wife peg you while putting on a Pierce Brosnan impression or something.

Haha, Pierce Brosnan.

It's not cheating if it's gay *insert pervert emoji here*