>cant find job
>parents pressure me straight after i graduated
>dad is a cunt that gambles and always wants money from mom
>mom gets depressed and shit
>look at online job offers every day
>you need at least 3-5 years job experience
>cant find other shit
>get frustrated and sit on the computer and do nothing
idk what to do. Why do they not give me a chance even when i have no job experience? I'm sick how they argue every day about money, because my father is a fucking manchild that cant let go his gambling addiction. I just wanna get out of here asap and live my own shit. It fucks up my head.

Attached: c824129eed8fc04c.jpg (900x600, 54K)

Working in America is fucked; they honestly expect you to work for free(volunteer anything) as though you don't need those funds to also clothe, feed, and house yourself as you become self dependant. Also be able to afford good clothing and maybe a suit or 3 and a vehicle; don't ask anyone where you're supposed to get this money if you aren't white. Businesses actually think everyone has some middle-to-high class parent that is funding your college tuition, paying your rent, buying you clothes, and also tending to their entire household and bills as well, plus relationships with family, friends, and co-workers

Leave. Yes, go be homeless. It's not a death sentence, but staying in a toxic environment because you're scared to stand on your own without a safety net is. Do day labor/sell your plasma/busk/suck dicks for money. Man up, because you're being just as childish by not giving up your victim identity as your father is by not giving up his gambling compulsion.

Apply to everything you see even if you don't qualify.
Those requirements are not set in stone and just filter out people who don't know anything about how HR works.
The point of the requirements is to let you know how you should tailor your resume.
This doesn't mean you will get the job but you will still be able to get an interview which will help in your specific situation.

Live in europe and i am white, didnt mention, sorry.
>Leave. Yes, go be homeless.
Youre insane. I just need a fucking job, but i cant do anything when they always decline my application because of muh work experience.

Thanks, I try to apply on everything, even as a trash collector or other shitty jobs. Its just very hard to keep motivated writing all these applications.

Fuck this guy; he's telling you to lie on a paper that you will later have to prove isn't a lie
Fug, that's some situation. The problem with racism is expectation and as a white European, you're probably expected to have no problems or act as though they dont exist on the daily. Doesn't seem like the women of Europe even want white guys to exist anymore, but that's not an issue. Being viewed as both the devil and angel at the same time, yet the people who expect you to be an angel don't help you to be so
Give me a moment to think of advice that isn't "fuck this retarded world"

>told you to lie
Nice reading comprehension.
I said apply even if you don't qualify.
Your resume will show that you don't have the years of experience that they are looking for but that might not be a disqualifier if they like the rest of your resume.
You must be a 12 year old larping.

Trash collector is actually a well-paid, "strength required" job and would help quickly in your effort to move out.
The biggest issue in applying advice math right now is getting past your useless parents
>People who expect you to, also had the time to work, build funds, and support their kids
>Simply didn't, yet play the hypocrite card, saying you should anyway
>Most likely didn't build any decent connections or relationships during their entire youth that would benefit your position or future
>Decides to HAVE KIDS ANYWAY
These people baffle me. They'll say something like "you couldn't support a child" as a projection of how they failed on being a parent, but that's supposed to solve anything
Correct me if any of this is wrong

>"tailor your resume"
It's not a haircut, you fucking hypocrite

Woooow.
You really are underage aren't you.
Google tailoring your resume retard.

This isnt a racism problem you fucking shithead, stop replying me.
Yeah, i actually respect trash collectors, they do a very hard job. Well my parents always had jobs that were a little underpaid. I dont have a real "family", since they have no contact to my aunts, cousins, oncles, etc. Its a bad situation for me, but i will try my luck.

What you're asking someone with zero experience to do, is lie. What don't you get about this? The "idea" of tailoring a resume with only the job-relevant skills is a nice dream IF you have enough to fill out a resume without leaving blank spots. People going into entry level positions don't have those and a resume is pretty much a waste of time as it's just cosmetic

You can tailor a job easily even if you don't have job experience.
Instead of writing a chronological resume you would write a functional resume.
You would literally need to never have done anything to not be able to write a resume.
And if you haven't done anything then it really doesn't matter what you apply for.
The worst thing that can happen is that they turn you down.
>apply to lawn care service that requres 3 years work experience
>you don't have the experience
>they turn you down
Cool and now you are back to where you started.
The point is to get interviews so that his parents can see he is doing something.

Yeah, maybe i should just give up..

what was your major op? did you go to a high ranked school? i'm in similar situation. grad'd in dec 17 with no coop/intern experience, can't find a job, hell i'm actually filling out apps right this moment.

Apply for a dishwasher position. Your degree means nothing. If you didnt spend your time in school building connections, you fucking wasted it.
You are destined to gut fish and clean lobsters.

Accounting, office work.
>Apply for a dishwasher position.
Yeah i try to find something low to have some experience. Youre right its my fault and i never thought it would be so hard to get a job

Not that user, but it is totally your fault. Didn't they tell you how important internships in college was? Did your school not have career fairs? Jesus user, getting a job if you're going to college is easy mode with all those resources.

Accept your fate and apply to a minimum wage job. Continue to look for better positions as you build basic experience there. It might take a couple years, but you will eventually get your shot if you're diligent.

At least,Don't you get gibs in Europe ?
Fuck, i'm in the same exact situation.
Just graduated with a 05 year degree n aeronautical engineer.I have no internet at home to llok for jobs(internet café), he won't even help me with bus ticket so i can go to companies and apply for jobs.
Fuck this life.

MAn i wish i was in europe or any other 1st world country, no how fucked you guys think yu are there, you'd never be as fucked as a top of the notch STEM student in a poor shithole touristic country that has no industry.
I guess i'm taking that boat to Europe.

what the fuck are gibs?

OP let me tell you how I was finally able to move out of my parents and help support them financially.

>Be Christian
>Though shalt labor 6 days
>Always request Sundays as time I can't work
>Work 4 jobs every other day

You need to find a job you can work in the morning and a job that you can work in the evening. For me I work at a Best Buy in the morning some days and at a Bowling Alley in the evenings.

If you can get those two jobs then you'll still have some time on your hands to work a bit more. So you should get flexible jobs. I work as a Business to Business salesman ( you can find one of these jobs on ziprecruiter if you search for salesman) and I work my own Uber shifts when I have a few extra hours on my hands.

Doing all that I am able to support myself independently. It's a lot, but it works.

Good Luck

Attached: umaru.jpg (200x200, 16K)

Like social unemployment benefits or aids ? Where are you from anyway ???