How do i stop myself from becoming an angry incel?

Im 18, aussie virgin whos graduating in 6 months.
I had an on and off relationship with this girl for two years and never had the courage to proper take her out on a date, we were really good friends and I really liked her thinking I would ruin it.
She ended our contact in January and is now dating a """"friend"""" and goes to my highschool. I wish i could ditch my """friend""" whos dating her but I havent got anyone else to go to so im waiting the year out.
He took her virginity and doesnt give a shit about her.
Her choice to pursue and date this degenerate (hes gonna fail and does nothing in his life but drugs) and it makes me feel this extreme anger and resentment towards her, and im worried im gonna become some wizard on Jow Forums who blames their virginity on all women and bitches about their missing out on teenage love.
(Ive tried to cut all ties with this girl but im forced to see her most everyday and hear about her thru the """"friend""" and highschool)

How do I avoid going down this path? How do I avoid the "every girl is a whore because she wont sleep with me" mentality?
Im just trying to do my best but I can feel this beta anger bullshit in me everyday when I see this chick.

Attached: IMG_5774.jpg (960x960, 47K)

Stop thinking. Start doing. You and every other incel approach things intellectually far too often, building up imaginary scenarios only to get disappointed and buttmad because other beings have free will to do what makes them happy. Stop giving a fuck, do what makes you happy even if haters start howling and flinging shit like the psychotic apes they are. Without expectation, there is not disappointment.

You accept that it is ultimately your fault and look for someone else. You say yourself you never had the courage to ask her out, over the course of 2 years. That is a long time for someone to wait for anyone. Whether he cares for her or not is irrelevant, maybe she just wanted to get laid, something you weren't going to provide.

Honestly the way you view your "friend" yet don't drop him out of fear of having no one is honestly worse than anything either of them have done. If you hate him so much, then stop being a pussy and cut him out. You honestly sound like a terrible person.

Attached: 1374912393143.gif (500x350, 1.09M)

You should try asking girls out retard. Feel anger toward yourself because some degenrate junkie had more balls than you. Women know when you like them and if you just orbit around them and never ask them out while it is obvious to everyone around her the you are interested you look not confident and weak. Also, dont focus on one girl that isnt interested in you, that is one way to become a wizard. Talk and go out with other girls

I'm in a small rural town and don't have any connections to any girls outside my school, none of which hold interest for me, neither do i for them.
How do you suppose I find these girls to ask out user?

Yeah. look elsewhere. A relationship with this woman is not going to happen, at this point. Try with someone new. Cut this friend out of your life. Join a club, try to meet new people. It's amazing how having healthy, good, respectable people in your life can help you to become healthy and respectable yourself.

Do shit. Go to bars, find hobby groups. Go out into the world and you'll find them. Your school is a spec in a country on a continent on a planet. It is literally nothing.

You have a legit reason to be angry with this specific girl.
As long as you don't take the anger you feel for this specific person and apply it to everyone else then there is nothing wrong.
Good luck man sometimes shitty things happen.
All you can do is try and be a better person.
She probably dropped you because as you said in your post you were boring.
You were pretty much a bf in name only.

Whats so terrible about just trying to keep this sinking ship afloat and graduate so I can escape these people that I resent as much as they resent me? I don't have anywhere else to go. This "friend" rules the group im in so I don't hold much of a choice and he wasnt an issue until he dated this girl.

>You have a legit reason to be angry with this specific girl
lol no he doesn't, he never made a move and she moved on, he never even took her on a date
You could try having some balls and assert some individuality instead of holding onto people you resent out of fear of being alone. Its only school, it might seem like this leviathan task to you but it is literally nothing.

Thanks anons.
I'll do my best to get out of this rut.
Cheers for the advice.

>dating your friend after you break up
>this is cool to do to someone
It's not a matter of her fucking some random dude but it's pretty fucked up to date someone who was close to your ex regardless if you are male or female.

If you read his post, he never even took her on a date. They weren't together. He had oneitis and she was probably into him for a time, except he never made a move so she moved on. "Ex" doesn't even come into the equation. Good friends at best.

Did you read MY post?
The one that I literally said that he was pretty much a bf in name only?
He asked her out and she knew they were dating because she broke up with him.
Then she moved onto his friend.
It doesn't matter how shitty the relationship is you don't date within a group of friends one after the other.

Still dont get how this makes me a terrible person. Not making a move, not cutting out a shitty person because im stuck between a rock and a hard place,
No ones pretending to be friends.
Alot of us hate eachother and are just getting through the year.
If you're saying im terrible because im being underhanded and beta, im afraid its a product of the situation.

>I'm afraid its a product of the situation.
Exactly what a beta would say

The label of "ex" or not. Me and this girl shared something for quite some time and were very intimate with the exclusion of sex. Her dating someone close to me at the time is still a shit move, proper established relationship or not

If you could read you would realise I admitted to being beta. As i even further stated I dont have a choice to engage in your stupid chad meme of controlling everything. As it stands, i'm emasculated by these people and the situation, however it will be finished in 6 months. The only part I get to control is not becoming elliot rodgers in that time.

Define intimate. If its just you both sharing your inner most thoughts and feelings, that is no grounds for her to become celibate while you pussy foot around for 2 years. Now, if you'd outright stated you were into her (not implied, outright stated and said so) and she still went off and fucked your friend, then maybe I could see why you'd be angry at her.

Otherwise, the only reason you're angry is because you got cucked by the more confidant man while you did nothing.

It not about control, it is about taking responsibility. Maybe you should think "Why do I hang out with shitty people and how can I change it" instead of "this entire situation is not my fault and I did nothing to contribute to it"

holy shit. Satan is telling me the truth.

How do I accept blame/responsibility and look to positively change things without entering self pity depressive bullshit?

Think of yourself as a man that has some self worth and if you dont like something in your life, think of ways to change it

you never had a relationship with this girl other than being friends. She got tired of you never making a move so she moved on. The other guy has the confidence you lack and busted open that pussy so now you're sitting there jelly drinking the haterade.

Learn from this, stop being a white knight nice guy fedora faggot. Grow a pair a balls. You're a man, aren't you? Fucking act like it.