Feel like a beta now

Just went on a date with a cute Brazilian girl from tinder.

She told me during last week she was shy and reserved at first but is silly and playful when shes comfortable with someone

Just got back from our first date and feel a bit confused if shes keen or not. We talked about heaps and she said shes been on tinder since December and I'm the second date shes been on because no one can hold a decent conversation.

She said she liked what we were talking about and seemed to take an interest in my hobbies and interests.

The date ended heaps beta tho.. I kissed her on the cheek and vice versa... should I kill myself now or tomorrow? She said she was keen to meet up again but who knows.

I went on a tinder date last night too and that was awesome and we made out, and I know that girl is keen to bang. Normally I don't think too hard because its easy but it feels like I'm some clueless beta in my early 20's again.

Any experience here with these types of girls?

Attached: 1504147378495.png (600x842, 142K)

She just does not sound that into you. If a girl gives you the cheek she does not get a second date. Would rather go out with the cheek or a makeout session again? But dude, seriously, you should feel great! You are going out and having fun with multiple women, better than most people here. Did you go for the kiss and get the ceek or just went for the cheek?

>Any experience here with these types of girls?
yeah play the long game with her. keep the convo light and if you already offered a 2nd date. its on your court to make a move

I just went for the cheek. I feel I could have got some lips if I wasn't rushed by the uber driver rocking up out of nowhere and us being rushed to say goodbye.

Make a move, as in physical or setting up the next date? I figured she isn't going to say no where some 6'4" guy is there... she will do so in the next few days with excuses etc if she isn't keen. So I take her word with a pinch of salt.

Oh okay. Just use it as a lesson, always go for the kiss on the first date. Unless its obvious she is not into you.

Yeah, thats why I'm feeling beta. She was really shy and hard to read though.. I noticed a few things about her body language which were good... mirroring mine, pointing her hips towards me in the bar, touching her hair etc.. I'm still not sure if that stuff means much though.

She seemed genuine when I asked to catch up again and her eyes didn't seem shifty. So I guess if I get a second date that means she is keen - I will definitely escalate things there 100%. I just don't want to end up in the friendzone with this one because shes so sexy...

Since you kinda messed up wait to see if she contacts you then make another date. A tip for next time, while talking look into her eyes, then lips, than back into her eyes. If she does this too she is ready to be kissed

How do you think I messed up? Just the kiss thing?

I normally don't have an issue with it but you know what shy girls can be like? I mean, shyness is like discomfort in social settings so shes gonna be shit at these goodbye kisses by default almost.

just kiss when you guys meet up the next time before the "date" get it over with

Yes I think you messed up with the kiss thing. It makes you look hesitant and weak if you dont go for the kiss. If you go for the kiss and get rejected thats fine too. Its a good barometer test to see where a girl is with you

Do you guys think once she messages me, I should start ramping up with sexual talk to build some tension? Or do it on the date via a kiss?

I feel like time is the most valuable thing I have and I if she isn't receptive to my sexual talk then it wasn't gonna work out anyways?

No, I think you should set up a date. If you couldnt kiss her in person then start sexting how do you think that will look? Just go out, have fun, and kiss her at the end

good point. what about lightly touching on the topic and teasing her a bit to try to test her reaction? i want her to see me in a sexual way.

She already does or does not. Nothing you will do can change that. Teasing is always fun but I usually dont make it sexual. Just my preference

Do you think if she messages me, shes keen for dick? I'm actually thinking now, I will never message her again and leave it to her. If she wants a second date, then I will assume she is keen for cock for sure.

I think if she messages yo she is keen for another date. If you kissed her it would give you more of an indication she is down for dick

I'd go on a 2nd date with her and keep things light. Like other user said, play the long game, but not too long, and don't spend much money on her.

it seems like she's into you, don't rush the process

Yeah for sure. I will just wait now. I will never message her again. I would give it 50/50 whether I heard from her again or not.

Yeah, I'll give it 3 dates max and then I'm out. I have plenty of other women to talk to on tinder anyways and the one from saturday was sexy too and I know shes keen.

bruh not every girl is DTF right off the bat. Some girls take a few dates to be getting anything other than a kiss. Its not a bad thing to build a relationship with a girl before you give her the gut wrench. Take her on a few dates and see how well you two connect.

You can smash the other girl too a few times if you like. Just find out which girl clicks best with your personality and stick with that one.