Deplorable! Applying for asylum is TOTALLY LEGAL!

Deplorable! Applying for asylum is TOTALLY LEGAL!

Attached: 1533397623468.jpg (640x640, 76K)

>mummy i wanna go back to honduras

>Applying for asylum is TOTALLY LEGAL*
*In the first safe country you arrive in, not the 5th

Because those kids are totally on their own and not being dragged by criminal parents...

This is powerful.

Attached: IMG_20181126_043736.png (640x713, 595K)

Attached: 1543203454141.jpg (1024x730, 287K)

those are mexicans lol

Attached: 1543204621715.jpg (1024x611, 165K)

and why the fuck are ten year olds wearing diapers? they don't even try with these fake photos anymore

>American moral authority

Yeah, not just napalming them could greatly undermine your authority. Putin wil think you got soft

Attached: B8E36621-77B9-4E1E-93C3-A507CAD52F11.jpg (567x800, 119K)

>Mexicans
>U.S. Military

There's a difference?

Attached: 73f5ccaf70da32a5092e57ec9c8cbd71.gif (400x342, 170K)

You tell me faggot

>falling for the porcelain Jew
Don’t tell me you’re toilet trained....

You are correct, there is a method for legally applying for asylum. They chose not to follow it. Womp-womp

Wearing diapers to hide chastity belts. Coyotes will rape even children en route to the border.

Attached: 1543182164521m.jpg (738x1024, 138K)

It's a good thing none of them were asylum seekers then.

Right, but asylum seekers don’t get to cut in line

not US troops faggot

>america
>moral authority

When? They've been doing shit for fucking YEARS what a fucking international joke.

Fireworks literally lit by other kids. Kys.

No told them to bring their children. They should've known damn well what they were getting themselves into.

>"I'm gonna storm the US border!"
>I'm also bringing my kids with me!"
>OH GOD! They're dropping tear gas! Know my kids are blinded!"

Fucking idiots!

Nice poster with yellow and white font your not spreading falsified propaganda your spreading awareness lmao

that kid literally looks like a shaved orangutan

Ok I will tell you again that most Trump supporters are unfortunately too soft to be actual Nazis

Yep, got to agree with my fellow Aussie. We are your closest allies. Simple. Fought every war with you since WW1. But moral authority? America is right up there with the most genocidal Soviet and Maoist regimes. Wiped out your indigenous peoples, wiped out the Japanese, Germans, Koreans, Vietnamese, Afgans, etc etc etc..... America is made out of WAR. You have never done any differently, nowhere along the line did you ever stop to think if you were on the right side. We'll stick with you, because, after all, to ISIS and the rest an Aussie looks no-different than a Yank. But get real.

there is no right or wrong side greatest ally and if we dont eliminate the shitskins who will?

Ah, as opposed to blowing up children with hellfire missiles.

That's a hand thrown canister, who threw it and from what direction? Looks like it was placed for the photo shoot.

Usual emotional manipulation by jews

This is horrible. All the people crying tears from the tear gas.
They should have used laughing gas instead. It would lighten up the mood.

We Must Secure The Border And Build The Wall To Make America Safe Again. Happy Holidays

>American's moral authority

Attached: 6C51640BFC43421AB0CCDCF267F4DCE5.png (451x549, 84K)

Mexico offered them a chance to stay there, and they refused. Should disqualify them from applying for asylum in the US

they should apologize for being jobless beaners

I'm outraged that Trump/Mattis authorized lethal force to prevent these border jumpers from getting in and all they did was drop a single can of tear gas instead of unleashing a hail of hellfire and bullets

LOL, (((media))) fucked.

Something tells me they aint starving in Honduras

You speak as if the American people has a choice in what the CIA does.
You speak as if war is not the natural state of things.
Also thanks for thinking we're so badass, love ya auscunt

Attached: 1539795094176.jpg (400x400, 43K)

Is that showing it took place no where near our border? You sure that isn't mislabled? It looks like one of our 2 border fences is behind them in the photo

>America's moral authority

Attached: 1542736106147.jpg (640x355, 63K)