Kek it may not be the best timeline but it surely is the funniest

Attached: mthot_0.png (586x263, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/a8Sav
archive.is/aHFiw
hg.org/legal-articles/irs-tax-problems-the-tax-man-cometh-7486
archive.is/5TNDW
archive.is/1MKff
ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4189399-streaming-i-received-about-1000-00-through-streamlabs-a-3rd-party-and-about-2500-00-in-paypal-donations-since-the-income-is-under-20k-do-i-have-to-report-it
own3d.tv/pay-tax-income-twitch/
streambig.net/stream-big/streaming-and-taxes
archive.is/HKNCp
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how the fuck is reporting tax evasion a sign of being an incel?
fucking normies with their fucking buzzwords, I swear

Attached: 98766789.jpg (200x200, 6K)

Maybe if he reported them and got the 30% whistleblower incentive, he could pay for gastric bypass and liposuction.

it means you dont #believewomen

>sex workers
I hate this euphemism. Eventually it will turn into an insult anyway, in the same way every word for nigger becomes an insult eventually.

Let me tell you how it will be
There's one for you, nineteen for me
'Cause I'm the taxman, yeah, I'm the taxman
Should five per cent appear too small
Be thankful I don't take it all
'Cause I'm the taxman, yeah I'm the taxman
If you drive a car, I'll tax the street,
If you try to sit, I'll tax your seat.
If you get too cold I'll tax the heat,
If you take a walk, I'll tax your feet.
Don't ask me what I want it for
If you don't want to pay some more
Now my advice for those who die
Declare the pennies on your eyes
And you're working for no one but me.

Attached: 1541963589272.jpg (800x600, 24K)

They shouldn't be scared of being g audited if they paid their taxes

TA

B-BUT THEY WON'T COME AFTER ME FOR ONLY $5
>IRS Comes Knocking… for Four Cents
>$0.04 turned into $200 after penalties and fees
archive.is/a8Sav
>Man makes $1,600 in commissions
>Didn't report them
>Gets fucked for $250k
>Gets allowed $6k monthly payments minimum
archive.is/aHFiw
BUT STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS
>Not so fast
>Some states don't have a statute of limitations and can chase after the taxed forever
hg.org/legal-articles/irs-tax-problems-the-tax-man-cometh-7486
THEY'RE NOT GOING TO HIT ME THAT BAD
>list of horror stories
archive.is/5TNDW
BUT THEY’RE DONATIONS AND GIFTS, I DON’T HAVE TO REPORT IT AS INCOME
>WRONG
>Twitch and streaming:
>Quora
archive.is/1MKff
>TurboTax
ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4189399-streaming-i-received-about-1000-00-through-streamlabs-a-3rd-party-and-about-2500-00-in-paypal-donations-since-the-income-is-under-20k-do-i-have-to-report-it
>German Law
own3d.tv/pay-tax-income-twitch/
>Streambig
streambig.net/stream-big/streaming-and-taxes
>Streamersquare
archive.is/HKNCp

When will this fat piece of shit die

that money needs to go to social programs
thots are counter revolutionary
GULAG

Attached: stalinthots.jpg (700x429, 29K)

When you flush them instead of letting them rot on the street

>Boogie
>Talking about incels

Attached: 1542900490316.jpg (1024x877, 140K)

take this, faggot

Attached: GXhnw6q1bL-4.png (300x250, 17K)

I agree with taxing thots but this argument is kind of flaky to me. Feel like that whole argument for spying/invasion of privacy that people bring up
>If you aren't doing anything wrong you have nothing to hide

Cucks and whiteknights really hamster their wheele at speed light to find ways of give their weak mate-signal in an attempt to lock some pussy for themselves without looking pathetic.

I was just asking that same question. He's morbidly obese and disgusting.

>blames incels
>not realizing that all women instinctively hate each other and are likely to be doing a majority of the reporting on each other
especially since the incels are naturally betas and are the ones paying for pics of thot bobs like good little cucks

SRV best version

> get bullied
> be extraorbitantly fat
> get bullied
> get cucked by a woman that only uses you for your fame
> get cucked by a fucking nigger
> get bullied relentlessly even as a fucking 30+ year old
> keep defending thots until the bitter end even for stupid obvious shit like tax evasion

boogie is calling people incels? that's rich coming from a fat fuck that has to pay whores to hang around with him

Wtf is a senpai girl?

guys, should i open bank accounts for thots and tell them its safe, and then have their accounts frozen for tax evasion?

would that please KEK?

I mean, you're swiss after all
do your worst, user

Attached: 1474596331565s.jpg (250x173, 6K)

Viking jews are the best vikings in my book go ahead brother

PAY YOUR FUCKING TAXES GOY, ISRAEL AND SAUDI ARABIA NEED SOME NEW JETS AND MISSLES, AND THESE REFUGEES NEED FOOD AND HOUSING.

THOSE SELFISH INTERNET WHORES ARE STEALING FROM YOU BY NOT PAYING TAXES.

>sex worker
Just another marxist attack on language and age old terminology in order to control the thinking and narratives in society. Ilegal immigrant became undocumented migrant, transexuals and transvestites became transgenders etc

Audits happen after they already found some discrepancies when comparing the name to the filed taxes (if any). This can be as simple as a miscalculation to full blown tax evasion. Then again, do you think the thots screeching rn know anything about taxes?

gods work lad, gods work

I know this board hates Destiny but he absolutely ravaged boogie in a clip somewhere.

IF YOU SPEAK OUT AGAINST GOVERMENT MANDATED THEFT ( TAXATION ) YOU ARE A SELFISH RACIST. WHOM DOESNT PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE...EVERYBODY NEEDS TO PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE GOY.

link?

>tee hee I reported someone to the tax man. I am le resistance

Yeah I just refer to you as statist cocksucking faggots. Remember, every dollar you paying taxes funds child rape.

Or a nice big rope with enough tensile strength to pull the moon out of orbit

Attached: 1495062886182.jpg (960x960, 184K)

Report boogie!!!!!!!!

>> hates Jow Forums
>> uses Jow Forums phrases and terminology

Im pretty sure he likes Jow Forums but is doing that thing where people swear theyre not guilty before you ever even asked if they were

doesn't destiny and his reddit crew think boogie is literally hitler?

SAUDI NEEDS MORE MISSLES TO BOMB YEMEN, AND DESHAWN NEEDS MORE EBT BECAUSE HIS 8 KIDS ARE STARVING.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

I'd report them but thats because i hate thots more than i hate the kikes taxing me to death

idk how you can become so pathetic, like stop putting things in your mouth for 1 month if you are overweight by 3 times your lean weight

If being a whore isn't profitable then maybe less women will be whores.

I support the irs anyone who is using any taxpayer services should pay back into the system if they are not below the poverty line

Did somebody say jets?

Attached: 1540622733786.jpg (960x907, 327K)

With mountian jews you lose.

at least your buzzwords are offensive. I like it

Attached: 8765456776543.png (564x923, 1.18M)

Your priorities are fucked.

If IRS happens to find some discrepancies and asks said thot to explain it is fine to me

No, they don't there were a bunch of them saying you didn't have to report under $12k but that's for real work with W2s but for youtubing, thotery, etc you have to report as schedule C which means you have to report if you make more than $400

Soon, at this point his heart is basically a grease pump

I agree but at the same time taxes should be abolished.

we need a thotaudit mascot lads

Attached: artworks-000229418812-arhqy8-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 87K)

>how the fuck is reporting tax evasion a sign of being an incel?

It's not. Labeling said whistleblowers as incels is merely a sign of an attempt to shine a negative light upon them. Every time someone disagrees with a degenerate, the use of negative labels is surely to follow.

>I want free healthcare
>I also want a tax free income

It can't run on hot fuel

It's the jack of all trades, master of none

It can't even fly in the rain

It has so many issues with the engine, I've even heard it had fire issues

Attached: latest[1].png (800x1131, 403K)

That is a very vivid description

EWHORES ARE NOT THE PROBLEM, THE IRS AND THE FEDERAL RESERVE ARE, BUT GOOD GOY FOR REPORTING THESE TAX DODGERS, GUBBERMENTS GOTTA GET THAT MONEY TO PAY THOSE FED LOANS THEY USED FOR WELFARE AND AID TO SAUDI ARABIA, AFRICA AND ISRAEL.

NEVERMIND YOUR FAMILY STRUGGLING UNDER CRIPPLING TAXATION, LATOYA NEEDS EBT FOR HER 7 KIDS BECAUSE DESHAWN WAS SHOT DEAD BY RACIST POLICE.

GOOD GOYS

>sex workers
He means sluts, right? I'm not really up on all the lingo.

I'm disgusted and amused

Attached: 1324182733369.png (200x200, 90K)

The fire thing is a feature not a bug

Am I being detained?

>194683038
This is tax-chan.
No thots will be audited unless you reply: WE LOVE YOU TAX-CHAN in this thread.

Attached: imosae_accountant_13-640x360.jpg (640x360, 41K)

Stop posting this girl she’s making me want a gf

Is there actually something wrong with investigating people who aren't paying their taxes? That fat cunt should support this

>My wife isn't with me for the money, she loves me for who I am, i'm telling you guys.. She won't leave me. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with h
>I'm getting a divorce and she's taking all my money

Fat cunt

Attached: 6754.jpg (748x510, 32K)

Meanwhile the real culprit is my middle aged wife’s “something fun to do” while we’re on vacation.

No... "whores." Sluts do that shit for free.

some user in another thread just posted a source from new zealand research that shows that white men disproportionality pay the majority of tax.

Jow Forums already knows women are easy mode, ethot audit achieves nothing.

the problem is too much taxation on white working and middle class men. they are carrying society

At least he'll be able to afford a replacement when his gives out

Attached: 05Bshy5[1].png (948x168, 58K)

Ah, thanks lad.

>famgirls
>4chaners
is he intentionally being retarded?

they're calling us incels because the only way men can reject them in their eyes is in retaliation to being rejected already. they genuinely believe that men are dogs and can't reject them. so if they do it's because there's something wrong with them.

the problem is that Latoya is collecting all that taxpayer money for her EBT and other gibs while also whoring herself on the internet and earning 1000$ a day selling nudes and underwear online. I don't really give a fuck if some nigger got shot, though, since he was likely doing something niggardly and deserved it.

Boogie isn't an incel. He has enough money to buy live-in thots. His ex-wife was a sex worker for all intents and purposes. That's why he supports them.

The thots and betas are just mad cause they're having a bad time

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (458x550, 19K)

>EWHORES ARE NOT THE PROBLEM
they are the same people voting for more taxes to subsidize their defeneracy, it is only fair for thots to put their wallet where their mouth is
now don't you have some reports to file instead of trying to LARP as a lolbert, you literal whore?

F for boogie, died on the thothill that claimed his own wife too lmao.

based medikits

What's the difference goy? Just keep paying your taxes and supporting them niggers.

This. I'm happily married and reported one I know irl as an acquaintance to the irs. They just cry incel bc its all they can do. They dont realize that it doesnt matter because the only opinion a man cares about, is his own. Pay your taxes whores!

Daily reminder that adults that dont pay taxes shouldnt be protected by law and killing them is good for society.

That's generally how it goes but if they find out they didn't properly report their income, the ax will fall on them.

heh, self-entrepreneurs are basically the easiest targets for the IRS.

how does hiring thousands of people to take money from thousands of people to give it back to thousands of people and government / state causes produce an efficent way of spending that money?

how about eliminating tax on income, eliminating the irs and putting tax on goods and services, so cutting out the middle man, you save or you work, you get richer, effort = reward.

>lolbertardians are too autistic to have a good laugh at dumb lawbreaking cunts getting what's coming to them
It's time to stop, ancrappers.

Attached: Ragnathot.jpg (2160x5904, 2.99M)

I guess the difference is just a preference that the gibs go to poor niggers, rather than whore niggers

This is America nigger, we have guns. I don't need anyone's protection. And, you can fucking try.

>who hate sex workers
Who talks like this? Seriously

after we're finished with thots, should we take an aim at drug dealers?

SO ABOLISH THE IRS AND THE FED = NO TAXATION, NO EXCESSIVE SPENDING = NO WELFARE.

IF A WOMAN WANTS A GOOD LIFE SHE FINDS A HARD WORKING MAN, OR WORKS HERSELF INSTEAD OF OPENING HER LEGS AND LETTING THE GOVERNMENT BE HUSBAND/DADDY.

let the thotpocalypse commence.

Attached: 1517480666308.jpg (348x383, 33K)

Why don't you just stop supporting niggers and pedophiles with your tax dollars altogether?

I like tbis. Income tax is bullshit and I’m so sick of losing thousands of dollars a year to pay for welfare for shit skins and boomers. Don’t even get me started on foreign aid. Meanwhile the fucking government can’t even protect the fucking border.

Let's be for real anyone who put this much thought into the topic is probably a virgin

Isn't their entire audience incels? Who else pays $25 a month for a snapchat?

Maybe the whores should pay for the women who actually want children instead of spending it on their looks and boytoys

Disagreeing with a woman makes you an incel in 2018. It's the new buzzword.

You know you love contributing to the $38 billion aid to Israel who already has a border wall while Trump claims he can't get $38 billion in funding to build our own border wall. You know you love the influx of millions of dependent shitskins who your tax dollars will support. Don't fucking lie. You know you love it or you wouldn't fucking pay it.

>the people paying me 200 dollars per month to see my ass aren't incels
>the people who aren't paying me money are the real incels

yeah how many drug dealers do you know of that plaster their faces and exploits over the internet?

Aim at yourselves you d i s g u s t i n g lardasses