>get to 195 lbs in 6 months
>husband is increasingly turned on by my body
>when I reach 195 lbs we are fucking 10+ times a week
>feel better, start dieting and working out to lose it
>now down to 170 lbs, want to get at 140 lbs before next year
>husband is supportive and nice, works out with me, diets with me
>but less into me than before

Does it make any sense?
I was pretty in shape through all our marriage and while we were dating. He always dated thin girls. He's pretty fit.

Attached: main-qimg-1b5c45814bb09792c00526e3f7296576-c.jpg (426x640, 34K)

He saw you as a child bearing woman before and now you look more like a child.

>correlation is causation
The obvious alternate theory is that this was just the normal newlyweds honeymoon period ramping up and ending.

he just like thicc girls more. you probably had fuller hips and bigger boobs and fatter ass when you were heavier

I mean, we kept having sex like we always did till I started gaining weight consistently. I was at my fattest 10 months into our marriage.

We've always been fucking like 5-7 times a week normally, when I was really fat we were having sex twice a day or more.

He *always* dated thin girls tho.
I was the fattest girl he ever dated when we got married, all his exes were much thinner than me. Size 0 type.

I am pretty curvy - I have D cups, wide hips, big ass. I just was healthy.

the probably felt conditioned by typical standards into thinking that slender girls are the most attractive but when he saw you in your fat version his dick betrayed him
or maybe his taste changed. I use to go after blonde chicks but I got bored and now chase redheads. It happnes

Is it a bad idea to not lose all the weight? I could be fine with being a little fatter than I used to be. Not as fat as I was back then, but 150 or 155 lbs would be okay.

if you're comfortable with being a bit heavier and it won't impact your life negatively why not? just eat good stuff and work out to stay healthy

I’ll just say this. I don’t go for fatter girls but my gf did put on some weight since we started dating. Now I feel like having sex with her so much more it’s weird. Maybe because instinctively she is more ready to bear a child? Not sure but I don’t love her any more or less than before. Just be happy that hes Supportive of you either way.

>health problems
uh huh

are you stupid or do you genuinely believe there's no such thing as a health issue that could hinder your ability to be fit/healthy?

Whatever you say porky.

I've been the same weight since I hit puberty, was between 135 and 145 lbs since I was 14.

Honestly it was one of the most depressing experiences of my life, I really care about the way I look and work out constantly/eat well.

That's interesting. Thanks for your insight.
I'm very happy he's supportive, he's the best.

that was a question, not a statement, you moron lol

Uh huh that's nice. Now go eat another donut.

I overeated for sure, but I didn't stuff myself with junk food.

I have arthritis - I started to take steroids to help with the inflammation. I found out I have hypothyroidism. I started birth control. I ballooned.
I really want to lose it, I'm trying to. No reason to be mean, thanks.

birth control sucks dude. I gained like 30 lbs when I got on it.

To be serious for a moment, if you're willing to be overweight (150 or so pounds) then why not go a little further and stay at 190?

I didn't like myself at 190 lbs, I don't mind my body too much at 150 lbs. I like myself most at 135 lbs.

And it's really bad for my joints, to be that fat and such. 150 lbs is fat but not annoyingly so.

Yeah. Happened to me the first time I got on birth control too, lost it quickly tho. Just 2-3 months usually, it's just water weight.

Wouldn't your husband finding you unbelievably sexy make you like yourself though? At least somewhat?

I've had to accept that I like bigger, fatter men. I have a tummy fetish the likes of which I've never understand, and it comes out in terrifying ways. I can understand the way your husband might have felt.

I like that he likes fucking me, don't get me wrong. It's great, it makes me feel good.
But sex is not as fun when you're really fat. I shivered when he touched my stomach, I could feel myself giggle, I couldn't be on top for a whole session unless he helped me, when he was fucking me pronebone he slipped out because my ass was too fat.

I also have to get dressed, look at myself in the mirror, do stuff. Fat people are treated like retards.

How did it make you feel? Can you tell me about it?

If you don't mind, of course.

What did he do when you shivered?

Grabbed it. Made me feel disgusting that there was something to grab.

That question sounds creepy so I'll elaborate. I just mean I would think that if your husband let you know he really found you attractive, you wouldn't feel disgusting.

Okay obvious has-this-fetish-and-creepily-fishing-for-fap-fuel user, I'll bite, mostly because I'm curious on my answer, as I've never actually talked about or attempted to explain or describe it.

Hm. I suppose there's a feeling of being enveloped that comes with it. When he gets on top of me, I am completely covered, I can feel him everywhere, pressing down on me, which definitely turns me on. On the other hand, when I'm on top of him, he's so fucking cuddly and soft. Not many things are hard (except for the obvious), and being able to grab him, to dig into him, to have so much there... it's pretty exhilarating desu. Let's see, what else...

I mean, there's a component that I just really like the stomach in everyone. It is almost like the command console of the body, as you can go for their dick or their nipples and return to kissing and licking and groping that area with little effort. But when it's big, there's way more to work with, and laying my head down on it is soft and comforting when cuddling, which is also nice.

Oh, and I won't lie, if I'm riding him or he's fucking me and I can feel it move against me, or god forbid see it move, it makes me wetter than a drenched sweater.

I'm OP. Just wanted to understand why my husband would like this without being "hey, do you really like fucking fat girls, hubby?".
Thanks for explaining, makes more sense now.

Heeeeeehhh. Yes, but still... It makes me embarrassed. It's something I dislike.

Oh, sorry, I confused you for the other user in this thread. Either way, everyone has different reasons for the fetish, besides the essential component to a fetish that is "I like X because it is X and I like it" circular logic that fetishes are prone to having, which is what makes them so powerful and hard to control in the first place.

No worries, I get where you're coming from user.

Thanks.

Have you ever considered not asking him why he likes fucking fat chicks but why he thinks you're beautiful as you are? Who knows, you might like his answer.

Wish I had a gf that took care of herself like that. Actually realises she is too fat and takes matters in her own hands without having me saying anything which results in me being the asshole. I hate fat people

If you like him that much, you're probably going to get pregnant.

Who is that? I want to bend over and fuck

>150 lbs is fat but not annoyingly so.
According to BMI, 150 is NOT obese for your height, especially if you take size D breasts into account. Your cutoff for medically calculated obesity is 160, but everybody's mileage varies a bit.

My advice, focus on being physically, mentally, emotionally, and interpersonally healthy. Eat right, be active, and whatever weight that gets you is probably okay. Sounds like you're minding those joints responsibly, and have a good support system.

A conversation with the husband about this need not be awkward. I would not be put off or uncomfortable if my girlfriend asked
>what kind of build/weight do you think looks best on me?
On the contrary, that could start a great conversation about what turns you both on.

my gf is petite but when she got fatter I wanted to fuck her all thetime.
It was the best feeling ever cumming inside her pussy four time everyday.

Now she is thin again and I buy her a lot of macdonalds to get fatter.

Also you need to draw a line of how much you will get fat. Because fat girls are disgusting.

This whole post seems disingenuous. I think you might just want attention. I'm not sure what you're hoping to get out of this. And if what you say is true I think you're overthinking this.

Who is she? I want to slide it into her FAT COOTER.

LMAO@all the fat broads with their delusions about their disgusting shape
Feel sorry for the fuck who ends up with a female who posts in this place

>implying my husband and I don't shitpost together all the time

I don't think I was hot when I was fat, which is why I am losing it.
My husband clearly did.

I'd love that.

That's a good post. Thank you.
I'll try to bring it up to him like this.

He's luckily pretty supportive of my weight loss. Then again, I'm not "petite" and I'll never be - I have wide hips, large breasts, thick muscular legs, etc.

how do u retards get so fat im 60kg 1.83m for like 5 years. what, u just gobble up shit all day long?

Men are bizarre. If you are fat he will think you aren't fucking around on him since no other man will want to fuck you. Since he believes his dick is the only one in your pussy he will live there if he could.

He knows and you know as soon as you get down to 135 and fit and all the guys proposition you and flatter you and your attention is directed towards them your husband will and should be concerned. When he looks at you or tries to make love to you he will have in the back of his mind whom else is she about to fuck or is currently fucking.

>I overeated for sure, but I didn't stuff myself with junk food.
>I have arthritis - I started to take steroids to help with the inflammation. I found out I have hypothyroidism. I started birth control.
>I ballooned.

It never happened to me before, I was the same weight for most of my adult life.

He's literally the only guy I've slept with and the only guy I've ever wanted to be with.
I'm absolutely devoted to him and he knows, he makes fun of me for that all the time.

>He's literally the only guy I've slept with
that has nothing to do with you being desired by other men or the possibility he isn't the only dick you will ever take. Not picking on you or him but nothing is more comforting than believing the woman you love isn't betraying you. Next best thing to locking you in the house is for you to be fat and undesirable

Men especially tall men can eat more. At 5'4 120 lbs I can only eat around 1650 calories a day or I gain.