Dun Goofed

My roommate moved his girlfriend in a little under a year ago. Recently we'd been struggling with feelings for one another. She wanted to do a poly thing with all 3 of us but he didn't. Long story short, we've been sleeping together. The guilt keeps me from eating, sleeping, and even fucking shitting.

How do I tell my best friend I had sex with his girlfriend?

Attached: 2F65B1E8-8CAF-4E9A-B0AC-39D85FBAA66D-281-0000001442ADFB96.jpg (516x792, 34K)

Clearly not your friend since you stabbed him in the back.

Clearly you're The Second Coming of Christ and have never made a mistake

Sleeping with your friends gf is a bit more than making a simple mistake. Kill yourself.

And it's far from the end of the world
Go shitpost somewhere else

Start making moves to move out.
Shut the fuck up and take your welts. Defending yourself on an ANONYMOUS imageboard is fucking stupid.

This. You also said "sleeping together," implying more than a one-off, which is infinitely more fucked. Tell him and promptly move out.

Fuck off.

Also, OP, how much do you care about your friend honestly? I mean you've already gone and fucked uo things irreversibly with him, maybe try to have some fun with it?

Nah fuck you, you knew it was wrong and you still did it. I hope you get your shit fucked up. This isn’t we came home drunk and fucked situation. You talked to all three of it was okay and you were told no.

Fuck off. You're a piece of shit.

>Letting a woman get between your friends
Are you sure he was really your best friend? If that's true, then you're pathetic. Have fun living with each other when this all crashes and burns, don't even think of the possibility of a relationship with the girl, considering that it will be predicated on betrayal.

You are a terrible person, and this attempt to rationalize your behavior is pathetic. People have killed each other over infidelity, and you're doing it to your own so called best friend. Make no mistake, what you're doing is looked down upon by society with disgust. Ask a room of random people if they'd want anything to do with someone who fucked their best friend over like that, and most of them would probably say no.

Attached: sheev.jpg (354x374, 59K)

>move out
This was my plan; I can't live with her and not be with her. It's for the best and I've made arrangements and have little to pack, just holding off in case it works out differently after we tell him. (It won't)
I care about him enough that this betrayal has me fucked up. Neither of us want to keep it a secret, we just don't know how to tell him.
>You talked to all three
I tried talking to him when it was still in the feelings stage and he didn't want to talk. He heard my piece and when I asked if he needed me to leave he said "never"
He hasn't said two words to me since
And yes, I'm aware I'm a bad person, fucking waaah

What advice you want? You tell him he saw his girl cheating and he says “with who” and you tell him your name. If you’re a real bro you’d tell him face to face.

No sympathy whatsoever. You want someone to hold your hand and say everything is going to be okay like a little bitch. Youre lucky the guy is a cuck, otherwise you'd be missing a couple of teeth. Have the decency to pack your shit and leave you piece of shit.

>How do I tell my best friend I had sex with his girlfriend?

By manning the fuck up and telling him. You fucked up, take responsibility for it you pussy.

And no, you don't get to keep sleeping with the whore.

t. virgin
nobody gives a fuck about relationships anymore. not that any of the basement dwelling pathetic little women-hating worms on this site would know. everyone's in it just to fuck and when they're unsatisfied, no one will talk about it, they'll just pick up and cheat. at least this one is depressed over it. the desire to cheat is built into this shitty brainwash culture

t. Cheater
One thing about cheaters is that they think everyone else cheats. Its a good way to spot one

Nice larp

Well first you dont have sex with your bestfriends gf, second once he knows its you or her thats going to be out of his life, who ever tells him first is the one hes going to be most inclined to keep around, he might just tell you both to fuck off
Third your a piece of shit

His girlfriend is bad news and she is going to ruin your friendship.

Nah I'm pretty sure his dick already did all of that lol

I'm drunk, I have the nerve
She's asked me to wait until they get back from his moms
For better or worse, I'm telling him tonight

Lol this is going to end up turning into a court case

You should fuck her as many times as you can and then leave your friend's place without saying anything.

Whatever resolves this
I love them both and I fucked up, I just want to move on
Will keep you posted

"He already knew"
From her, haven't seen them yet
She says it will be okay but I'm still dreading this

You want to jack him off don't you. You really do love him.

>best friend
Lmao gtfo of here
Youre a piece of shit human being

I do love him
Both our families thought we were gay until he met her

Wew lad

Your friend may not be gay and maybe he never will be. Let him cuck you. Seriously when he gets home have this dumbass girl suck his dick and ride him while you watch.

t. guy whos been in 3 relationships, where 2 cheated and 1 was reaaaaallly flirty with one dude (and probably did cheat)

yeah, basically thid

Attached: 28167998_169792643806814_1462944206745528904_n.jpg (480x480, 39K)

Basically what's happening anyway
I hear them fucking every night
I just love her too

No you don't you just like the pussy. I can tell there's something deeper you feel for the dude. What a messy situation to be in.

Dam you broke Bro code. I have two best friends and would never even think of touching they’re girls. Their girls immediately go into the sister part of my mind. You obviously don’t care about him because if for some reason I fucked up it would never happen more the. Once and I would immediately go tell them and beg for them to get rid of the bitch. I’d immediately throw her under the bus and apologize like crazy. You should feel bad honestly how are you gonna let some lil replaceable whore mess up the code bruh I’m ashamed for you.

Alright, we talked about it as a household
He knew and accepted my apology. He wanted me to stay but to maintain his monogamous relationship to which I declined, I love her too much, I asked for the end of April and he said I have as much time as I need.

I've excused myself to my bedroom for the time being but she's crying and they're talking at the moment. Feeling like slightly less of a piece of shit right now

Attached: 2A4A1D83-87D0-4761-B747-5EFEC350306B-1196-000000BA4D279250.jpg (500x373, 28K)

You’re such a faggot

It's a tale as old as time OP, you're not special.

Prepare for your friendship to end forever. It's just a matter of time.

Both of you guys suck ass

Our love is deep
That's what this actually bothered me
I'm just happy it might not be years before we speak again

Jesus fuck dude atleast go stay at a hotel or something

He seems fine
He didn't look upset he just said he wa a disappointed but maintained he wanted me to stay
I can't though. I can't get in the way anymore

or a funeral for OP. men can get very violent when it comes to cheating

fpbp

>you can't criticise me because you're not perfect either
shut the fuck up
of course nobody is perfect
but most people's mistakes aren't on the same scale as yours,
so we're well within our rights to call you out on your shit

Bait

>How do I tell my best friend I had sex with his girlfriend?
Preferably when you live elsewhere.