Brit/pol/: Fat Cunt Tabloid Edition

It's getting ugly. Hold onto your rolls.

>UK weather forecast: Storm Diana threatens travel chaos - will you be affected?
>mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/uk-weather-forecast-storm-diana-13645372

>Pardoned Matthew Hedges freed from United Arab Emirates prison
>belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/pardoned-matthew-hedges-freed-from-united-arab-emirates-prison-37565366.html

>Brexit: Back my deal or risk more division, May to tell MPs
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46336772

>Brexit: Emmanuel Macron in EU customs union threat to Scottish fishing
>scotsman.com/news/brexit-emmanuel-macron-in-eu-customs-union-threat-to-scottish-fishing-1-4834797

>DUP may back Norway-style Brexit deal, says Arlene Foster
>theguardian.com/politics/2018/nov/25/dup-may-back-norway-style-brexit-deal-says-arene-foster

Martial law declared in Ukraine.
>rt.com/news/444891-poroshenko-signs-martial-law-decree/

Attached: norfpaper.jpg (700x623, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/444891-poroshenko-signs-martial-law-decree/
youtube.com/watch?v=8DrkHBRSAp4
thenational.scot/news/17254097.as-st-andrews-day-nears-we-celebrate-the-changing-face-of-scotland/
youtube.com/watch?v=WkbnAwHTJk0
youtu.be/A-T0MhWt0wI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oi you got a loicense for dis thread

Sosij rols? Like that me, r kid

rt.com/news/444891-poroshenko-signs-martial-law-decree/

Where should I invest my last few hundred quids before I run out?

Into my pocket

Why don't you have a comfy shop-assistant gf yet lads?

Attached: birmingam.jpg (702x553, 75K)

Buy cheap riot gear.

>Hundreds
>Invest

No, mate. Just hold onto it until you have at least £2K to spend. An investment fee that’s such a high percentage of the figure invested is a mug’s game.

How is this allowed?

Slowly spend it on food, toilet paper, electricity/gas until next benefit day.

Crack and heroin

youtube.com/watch?v=8DrkHBRSAp4

Attached: 1518283398066.png (1618x900, 200K)

Forgot pic

Attached: childless.jpg (367x185, 19K)

I don't collect benefits, I'm not a leech.

Well its time to start. How did your situation get so bad that your down to your last few hundred quid if you have a job?

Who here watching norf fc play today? Burnley vs Newcastle who y'all got? Lancashire thots vs geordie thots

I'm on suspension

>Tony Blair
>Jeremy Corbyn
Have kids
>Adolph Hitler
Didn't

Really joggers me noggers

Big if true

>Jeremy Corbyn
>twice divorced

But they’re all terrible leaders? What is your point?

So... this is the power of the Souf...

Spoopy

Attached: souffclad.pngSo...png (621x684, 41K)

Ill be watching. Hoping for a Burnley win. Your misusing the word thot.

Suspension from what? If your planning on committing suicide then reconsider. It will devastate the people who love you.

Nah man, I'm just on suspension from work, genuinely curious if theres any trading or investment that would be worthwhile looking into to buffer my money.

Not a chance for few hundred quid. Spend it on necessities until your back earning.

because i'm nuts m8

Attached: the man with no gf.png (1011x1049, 222K)

HOLY BASED

Attached: piers.png (540x429, 195K)

What is minimum amount of money you should have to invest? What is a beginners investment? An ISA?

Shut up

>thenational.scot/news/17254097.as-st-andrews-day-nears-we-celebrate-the-changing-face-of-scotland/
My god...

Attached: 181754724.JPG.gallery.jpg (650x433, 44K)

It's a poor use of your time unless you're willing to invest a minimum of £2K but that's only a rough guide. More importantly, it should be a sum of money that feels 'very substantial' to you, or you'll never learn to invest in a suitably informed and risk-averse manner, and ultimately lose money.

Brokerages and intermediaries of other sorts are dropping their minimums because people are starting to look at investment like it's a profitable "game" (it isn't) and comparable to fantasy football or something. That's why there's all these slick apps. Even traditional investment management companies are setting up or buying up 'execution only' functions to made a quick quid off the fad. If you're investing in this way, though, you might as well just go to the bookies.

Thoroughly research the market and the investment vehicles available to you. If you are confident that you are game for a long-term investment then, yes, get a Stocks & Shares ISA. The allowance is up to £20K now so that's a significant opportunity to save without tax liability. Stick £2-3K in there on a portfolio with very modest exposure. If you get 'the bug' your curiosity will do the rest.

CRYPTO
BUY THE DIP

Attached: 0b2d5090b5c3c63dfe58e186f55073dedb93cd1f872c3646fcf187c7283f58ff.png (504x708, 480K)

dios mio...
youtube.com/watch?v=WkbnAwHTJk0

Attached: 1528648544866.png (534x629, 100K)

>Moving to Glasgow from the Democratic Republic of Congo at the age of 14 to join her mother, Makangu-Kinkela became aware of race for the first time. “In Congo,” she says, “Race was not apparent. Here, there were people at my school from all over the world.

Attached: hurts just a little bit.jpg (439x550, 165K)

Attached: 36DA4A00-F477-49A7-97E8-BD1994310A8F.jpg (350x233, 43K)

I put £500 a month into funds using fidelity.

If you havent got a house yet open up a help to buy isa, open a help to buy isa with the maximum amount you can start with then deposit 200 each month every month until you are ready to buy a property, then the government add an extra 25% or something ontop of whatever you have in the isa.

when are we going to ban sky dishes?

ALL HAIL THE IRISH MASTER RACE !!!

Attached: krzJB5X.png (590x788, 785K)

Jezza has a child? It's not a horrid half-caste is it?

Do some africans think only black people exist?

He’s a Chad

Attached: A4769095-1258-4B4C-B5FB-822B5F5B3BC5.jpg (1200x800, 104K)

What point are you trying to make here?

Attached: 81B4CBAF-89B5-45EF-8178-8E13886AC869.jpg (600x833, 88K)

Merchant nose, fucked up teeth, weak neck and build. Confirmed not Chad.

Why are you so mad that he’s had sex?

Newcastle don't even deserve to win. They've been playing abysmally for months and months even after been handed a string of piss-easy games that should have gotten them at least 10pts and got some pitch-time for the new transfers. If they get relegated again it would be a mercy killing/wake up call to the mouth-breathing Norfen lads who throw away £200 quid on a season ticket every year to fat prick Mike Ashley yet show up to every fucking game and spend £15 on sloshy pint and cheap hot dog before complaining every week that he doesn't invest in the club and is a tight miserable bastard. Maybe with the club value imploding he can finally fuck off and sell the club to someone who gives a shit. Rafa can't do shit all with no money but he's also a fat and useless manager.

>He fell for the taxberg and degreeberg meme
Imagine slaving away for an imaginary number for the rest of your days

Attached: 1542524946326.jpg (334x334, 88K)

Attached: 1543016478874m.jpg (1016x1024, 53K)

Post caravan

Are you that same retard from doncaster?

Those are some seriously fucking weird teeth. Also is he the one that was apologising about getting robbed by a moped gang in Islington saying they probably needed his phone more than him

probably not, but maybe.

what the fuck is wrong with his teeth?

Attached: disgust.jpg (30x40, 2K)

No mate, just think you're larping

wish i was a gyppo

You can get a degree in it

Attached: 27539990-0668-4205-8050-06095324E16C.jpg (629x505, 40K)

kek, based paki

Attached: 1426791918360.png (303x566, 147K)

I’d think so. Imaging growing up in rural Congo with no access to the outside world. You’d never see Whitey or a Chink or any other type of wog.

Nah not larping. Who'd actually pretend to be a traveller on the internet? kek

>then the government add an extra 25% or something ontop of whatever you have in the isa.

Not that I wouldn't take advantage with how extortionate house prices are for first-time buyers, but why exactly did the British government get in the business of guaranteeing housing deposits? Why couldn't they just give everyone a massive tax cut (anyone earning less than 50k shouldn't pay a penny more than 10%) and cut immigration by 95% so that we didn't need to build 500k new houses every year on the green belt and the free market could self-regulate pricing via basic supply & demand.

Attached: 1542825905012.png (468x371, 282K)

Modules include
>constantly incomprehensible shouting
>bartering for horses and second hand cars
>advanced tarmacing
>the benefits of inbreeding

There’s a lad that pretends to be from Dundee so who knows

Ah yes, the beginners package

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nig... ah that’s better, just getting all the niggers out of my system

Is his name the 'hammer McPhee' Heard hes the type of gypo who prefers hammers to negotiate deals with

junkie rolling about on the floor in a shop
no-one saying a word because they don't want to get stabbed lol
i don't either

What is the best way to drown a horse in a river then?

Attached: A4B4D8D0-5293-4ABE-BB73-68311868EA5A.jpg (468x310, 60K)

>Mcphees
Don't come out of larkhall and shotts

fook the mutts

Attached: norflicence.png (3588x1648, 634K)

Wouldn't know. Don't go around appleby. Too many mixtures. One might end up with a limb missing

Mixtures?

>Quintessentially British
just teasing tho i like you guys

>chad

Not sure how Comrade Corbyn managed to have a kid whiter and more tragically English than him in the shithole that is North London but here we are.

Different families

I don't mind pikeys.
They're nice normally if you talk to them politely.
Shame about the criminal elements, I just wish they'd stop being so feckless.

you dont say

Why would anyone even want to admit being from Dundee?

Stop.

youtu.be/A-T0MhWt0wI

Attached: 1536702945952.jpg (1332x1792, 282K)

Yeah best to stick to your own family m8

Attached: 16DCA511-998B-4467-B1CE-CA3847CE9560.png (250x202, 8K)

>1pbtid

why

I mean I could be say a "Mcphee". One of my cousins could have had a scrap with some other traveller and whatever, he got cut or hurt in some way. Obviously if I run into any of his relatives I'm liable to get stabbed, chopped in bits or shot

kek, the state of him

Attached: the white death.jpg (733x767, 65K)

Any talented artists have a British army redcoats vs. Zulus norf/souf yet?

only one i've seen

Attached: zulu..png (542x616, 35K)

I have trouble drawing hats.
Give me a scene from a film or a painting and I'll Norf it

Attached: file.png (817x368, 327K)

Why hasn't anyone made a Norf FC video yet and put it up on YouTube?

give me the rundown on brexit I don't get what is happening anymore

May about to give a statement to the Commons

I know I was only joking around

Tories:
>outsource everything

It’s just going to be more bullshit, I can’t stand it all

Attached: 6E815319-C154-48B5-8D2B-255CE6759556.jpg (1536x1403, 218K)

current 'deal' - we basically stay in the EU in all but name, except that we don't get to elect members to the EU parliament anymore. this hasn't been put to parliament yet, and will almost certainly be rejected.
alternative: no deal brexit, or possibly a new referendum where they will split the leave vote between no deal and may's god awful deal.

Attached: totally fucked.jpg (574x863, 71K)

Stop complaining and start an outsourcing company

Attached: 1534635284221.jpg (281x314, 26K)

iain watson
@iainjwatson
·
1h
Interesting that
@SKinnock
tells
@bbcnews
he's talked to Amber Rudd about a #brexit Plan B, what he calls a 'Lifeboat option' - EEA, single market like Norway, customs arrangment, poss emergency brake on migration (rather than a new referendum) - 'parliament should take control'

>tfw Rudd/Hammond's "Plan B" is somehow worse than Theresa's deal

Attached: 1526329466550m.jpg (1024x903, 57K)

The eyes are on mainly what she says about France's backstop threat - likely that the UK would refer it to independent arbitration i.e. see if the ECJ side with France or the UK, which would be a deeply unpopular stance to take

Seriously, who actually cares about the single market or the customs union? I’d rather buy and sell goods with Germany and Italy than do some sort of awful deal with India and Brazil.

All I care about is supremacy of British law and stopping foreigners from coming here, that’s all.