How to surprise your boyfriend

EHY!
I really really love my boyfriend, and I usually give him a lot of gift (because he deserd them all), but i don't know, i don't want to give him a gift this time, i want to surprise him, show him how much I love in a original and cute way (?)

Pls help!

Attached: FB_IMG_1523528917507.jpg (1077x1843, 219K)

Anal.

What’s he into? The best “gift” I ever got from my gf was one day I was at work and she sent me a load of saucy pics. I got home and she was in this sexy outfit. She fucked me like crazy and let me do whatever I wanted. After she make me dinner, gave me a back rub, then blew me while I played Xbox. Was one of my favorite memories. Love that women

Oh well, I already told him that we can try if he wants

Well he is into vanilla stuff

where do i find girls like you?
how old are you?

Just do what my girl did. Felt like a king

You sound like a lovely bugger. If you want to find him a really special gift though you need to tell us more about him.

As a tip going forward, try keeping a list of gift ideas based on things he likes and hints he's dropped - I do that for my wife and it works a treat.

fpbp

Suck his dick and tell him he is the greatest man in the world, biggest dick, ect, ect.

Also, this

Attached: 1522014405594.jpg (2048x1638, 690K)

Well the problem is that I usally gift him a lot of stuff (that he likes) so I wanted to do something different

What about arranging a surprise date he'd really like? What is he into?

Weeb stuff

Not a field I'm even remotely knowledgeable in sorry. Good luck though.

Thank you anyway dude!

nononono, he mean ANAL

Attached: 1506297810161.jpg (1280x1280, 695K)

sauce?

cook something nice for him and then play with his dingus. consider wearing some cute lingerie

men really aren't that complicated, OP

this desu

Wear a maid outfit, cook for him wearing nothing but an apron, cosplay, arrange taking him to a convention, get him a figurine, find tons of anime he might like and even stuff he might have already seen and download it onto a hard drive to give him. There are many things you could do and a lot of events you could take him to depending on where you live. I wish my girlfriend thought of me like you do your boyfriend, everything she ever does for me is in reciprocation of things I do or gift her.

What’s your first language?

Surprize him with an experience. Night kayaking with a group, real deal go-karts, a theme park perhaps, go to the zoo if he likes animals, musical instrument museum, get a newspaper and look up upcoming events. Even just tossing a frisbee/kite at the local park can be a blast.

Yep, keep his stomach full and balls empty and hell never leave you.

I'll try with talking him to the next convention here, and finish a cosplay that he wanted me to do so, thank you!

are you enfp by any chance

Infp-t lol

tfw no loving infp gf :(

Not ratting him out to the authorities for dating a 12 year old is gift enough.
:^)

Source? Anyone?

Try cuckolding

Sad story bro :c

Make him a sandwich and give him a cold one and then leave the house for some time. Don't ask him what he wants, just make a BLT or whatever in silence.

Bill Burr was absolutely right with that bit. The simple joy of being handed self made food and a cold beer by a loved one.