19 femanon here should i give up my virginity to really attractive guy who i am completely infatuated with or wait...

19 femanon here should i give up my virginity to really attractive guy who i am completely infatuated with or wait until marriage/long term relationship? what has been your experience/any regrets about your first time? preferably female answers only thanks

Attached: 53028699-3FC3-422F-8D24-980BF5E750B5.png (435x226, 39K)

i lost my virginity to my e-bf and ive never had any regrets about it. i think it helped me pick in future what i actually needed in life.
i think you should have sex with this person if it has been a long enough time for you to feel comfortable, and you have intentions of dating them long term.

dont throw yourself into a world of hook up culture and feeling like a used up whore
good luck

You would probably only know the right choice in hindsight. Take that as you will.

wait for marriage

It's too much to explain just wait for marriage it will make you way way more valuable and a healthier relationship if you don't give sex up right away

It's your life live it how you see it is best. Do not live for what others think of you but what you feel is best.

>valuable and a healthier relationship if you don't give sex up right away

you have an unhealthy view of sex user

as long as OP isn't being a total skank, there's nothing wrong with premarital sex

This.

That being said, if you want to have sex, you shouldn't necessarily hold back bc of muh precious virginity. Any rational man is going to understand that sleeping with the person you're dating after awhile is expected, and expect that himself. Unless you're religious, in which case, good luck.

wait for longterm relationship. life turns to shit once you have casual sex

Virginity is overrated. If you want to have sex with him then do it.

Waiting until marriage to have sex is entirely retarded. We don't live in a time when happiness and satisfaction plays second fiddle to the "sanctity" of marriage anymore. The concept of purity and virginity is a dying brand of antiquity that really doesn't fit into modern society anymore. People have options now. Marrying the first dude you fuck because meemaw and meepaw will disown you and banish you from the family hut if you don't isn't a thing anymore. People can actually test drive relationships before committing every fiber of their being to it. Kids here say that increased divorce rates is a bad thing but is it really? Is the emotionally repressed, tightly wound "nuclear family" really worth saving? How many of us have parents or grandparents that white-knuckled their way through marriages they obviously hate being in because they come from a time when people just don't divorce despite the fact that they're utterly fucking miserable? I'm not saying to participate in unsafe behavior or stop respecting yourself but sex in a relationship is important. I say go for it. Be glad you live in a time where being able to chose between both paths is even an option for you. 100 years ago you'd be tarred and feathered for showing your knees in public. Fuck this dude. Live your life.

Attached: 1440117343637.gif (287x206, 1.06M)

The only reason the concept of virginity even existed is because women were like cattle, and traded off to another family as a wife as soon as she hit puberty. The concept of dating didn't exist. Dating is a new concept and there is no historical precedent for dating without sex.

>life turns to shit once you have casual sex
what the fuck are you on about user

just because you're fucking disease infested trolls,
doesn't make casual sex inherently negative

This is obviously a bit of a reach. Have you ever thought about the fact contraceptives didn't exist back then? This happens all the fucking time and it's pissing me off,
>woman discovers something
>omits crucial facts
>concludes that x thing exists solely to harm women.

Attached: nekokare.jpg (720x540, 58K)

You sound angry. Maybe you should calm down a bit, and you might even lose your virginity.

Fucking make me

Especially the latter

Attached: helper.png (657x527, 13K)

FUCK THE GUY YOU ARE 100000000000% SURE IS THE RIGHT WITHOU TANY DOUBTS

AND FUCK THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF EACH OTHER

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh fuck off, why make a great point and then ruin it by spewig hate the moment someone makes a counterargument. Fucking imbecile.

Anyway, not her but the pill and contraception meant a woman could fuck and never get pregnant. The main concern of old was that men would risk leaving their fortunes to another man's child if they married a sexually active woman.

With the pill sex without the reproduction aspect was made the order of the day. Though you are right, marriage was made to protect women as much as it was to control them.

I was talking more about condoms than pill, although neither existed. Of course you wouldn't want to have to raise another man's child in the resource-stretched family of the medieval period. I don't view marriage as much more as an institution to breed new peasants for the lord, though I don't see how it would control women specifically. I mean if a woman were to have children out of wedlock, she'd probably die a beggar. I mean I really don't see how arranged marriages were so bad considering family was tied to the land the family needed to live. Nobody could be as independent as they can be today, it's not a women's rights issue.

Its not. I agree with you.

Feminism was only an issue in the early to middle 20th century and hasn't really been much more than a tidying up process since.

long term relationship. always and only. sex is a big deal, treat it as such.

>casual sex isn't inherently negative
pls state the reasoning behind your assertion

kek everything exists solely to harm us user. except our own decisions, those are never wrong

First, its good you made it almost out of your teens so you can look at this more clearly and take the necessary precautions. You don't have to wait till marriage however and a long term relationship unless you expect to marry a guy that demands you are untouched.

Its better if you are infatuated and he's attractive and you can do this at the time and place of your choosing. Its also better if you know nothing may come of it in terms of a relationship so you don't get hurt.

Rarely do girls lose their virginity to a guy they really like, love or are attracted too so take advantage of this. Its usually some impromptu coupling with a guy they barely know and that can lead to regret.

It doesn't matter it's your body. That being said, guys definitely do prefer Virgins, I don't get it, it's like hard wired in our brains. So if you let a guy take it he will enjoy your relationship much more.

Be very wary of men that demand you be a virgin. They will make your life a living hell. That is if they don't kill you first. These men are possessive and full of sexual jealously.

>pls state the reasoning behind your assertion
>life turns to shit once you have casual sex
its on the person making the positive assertion to provide evidence

I fucked my first boyfriend at 18 and it was worth it because he's fun and a good lover and we were both willing to experiment and I learned what I liked.
Figure out what you migh get out of this guy. Knowing what you like is important. I got lucky and my bf and I are three years ever stronger and extremely sexually compatible, marriage and kids have come up in conversation a lot.
Do what you think you'll enjoy. Mature men don't get into Jow Forums shitfits over virginity, trust me.
>Be very wary of men that demand you be a virgin.
This tho.

so no answer

Well 50% of marriages end in divorce so let's say you wait and the guy cheats on you or leaves you to be single, that's much worse than just having premarital sex
as a guy who's not the one you wanna fuck i'd say wait
As a guy who thinks there's a good chance you're ugly, go a head

Its so funny that a guy will always fuck soon as he has a chance and yet insist a woman wait for marriage unless she's the woman he wants to fuck

>hitler bait

Men are hard wired to prefer virgins because more sexual partners implies promiscuity and therefore increased potential to cheat on you and have another man's child while you unknowingly raise it. I imagine it's not the same for women because they always know by default if their child is theirs.

So to answer OP's question, if you see yourself having a long term relationship with the guy then go for it. If you're just looking for a one night stand then you'll be less desirable to other men in the future, save for men also looking for one night stands.

Hell no.
This is a pretty dumb stereotype, and I don't know what percentage of men it actually applies to.
I know more than enough men who are completely opposed to any sort of one night stand, myself included.

there's a lot of hazards:
-STDs
-pregnancy
-false rape accusation

Not worth it imo. But even so I wouldn't demand a virgin, though I'd appreciate it. It's their life. Yes, it shows that someone is serious about settling down and being faithful, I guess, but it's so rare nowdays I guess some people might even see it as an oddity.

You should save it for when you're in a long term relationship with someone you feel strongly about. It's always nice to think back to your first time and know it was with someone who really cared about you.
Waiting til marriage is a bad idea. You should explore what you like and don't like sexually. That's not to say sleep around a lot though.
I waited two years into my first relationship to lose my virginity, no regrets.

If you have doubts, then it's not the right time.
t. girl

I did lose mine to a long term "relationship"
It was ok. I think it must be better to lose it with someone you know and that's gonna treat you right. Is your choice tho
Remember to be careful with std's

I lost my virginity to a guy I met clubbing when I was 19. We didn't know each other and ultimately we weren't compatible personality-wise, but he did tell me he'd take care of me, and he did. I had an amazing time and we spent several days together until he left the country and I have no regrets at all honestly.

However, I was very curious about sex and really wanted to experience it, I was ready for it. I haven't had sex since then (been like 10 months) because I don't see the point in having sex with a random dude again, and I suck at dating.

>Have you ever thought about the fact contraceptives didn't exist back then?
Fucking lol the willingness of this bitter incel make claims about things when he has no fucking clue. People had the tools to prevent pregnancies when the pyramids were still under construction

I know one thing. Every older person whom I work with and get close enough to ask if they regret their first time and wish they had waited until marriage tell me that yes they regret it and wish they had waited. Sex feels great and there is no shame in this pleasure. However, isolating this pleasure in lieu of sexes natural purpose (child bearing) is wrong and is a sin, plain and simple. So having sex while not married with no intent of having children is wrong. It's like chewing your food and then spitting it out. Or over gormandizing just because food tastes good, forgetting foods real purpose is to nourish and restore you

You're going to do it anyway. You're young and like all young people you are extremely weak and susceptible to peer pressure. You think it will make you look 'weird' or 'weak' or 'nerdy' if you're a virgin but actually being a virgin is the most impressive thing in today's society. To have that kind of will power and control over your passions is truly noteworthy and remarkable. That level of discipline is admirable. Maybe one day you'll understand

>muh purity

>being this immature to think losing your virginity is something admirable

Anyone can lose their virginity. It's very difficult to find a virgin today ANYWHERE. Everywhere you go you are bombarded by advertising, some direct and some subliminal, telling you to lose your virginity and have sex, associating sex with frankness, good humor, and normalcy. This association is a lie. And you're stupid for falling for it.

>lost virginity to random stranger while drunk and on drugs clubbing

Wow you'll make a great mother!!

>muh pleasure worship

She's got closer to reproducing than you ever will

What makes you say that?

you're making too big of a deal about your virginity

No lie, if a girl has a list of amazing characteristics that make me interested in dating, virginity is near the top.

Not trying to be edgy or offensive and hurt anybodys feelings, it's just the way it is, much like girls enjoy confidence and guys enjoy coyness; a girl being sexually experienced is in the same vein as a guy being sexually inexperienced.
But do your thing OP, you are autonomous yes?

I assume because you're worthless.

>guys definitely do prefer Virgins, I don't get it, it's like hard wired in our brains.
That simply cannot be true, because there is no way to tell if a girl is a virgin or a not. Girls do not have a "virgin" mark on their forehead that disappears when they have sex.

What would you do in the unlikely event you get a girl on a date? Ask her right away if she's a virgin or not? That's not how you get girls, just to let you know.

No it's not a thing you can prioritize nor is it a dealbreaker.
It's the metonymic little dick, it is what it is.
this is only my opinion but as a whole virginity is a huge turn on.

>I know more than enough men who are completely opposed to any sort of one night stand, myself included.
I know zero

Well now you know one. And if you know what's good for you you should at least be reluctant before you stick your dick in a girl you don't even know.

and it's not so much virginity as it is being commited, devoutness and other virtues. A virgin doesnt mean they're loyal, and it really all depends on how the guy views sex/love (and any disconnect between the two). If he uses Tinder or gets laid at bars he obviously seperates love and sex so he can't be a hypocrite towards a girl doing the same, but it depends on the guy entirely too.

The guys will say wait till marriage or someone you really love.

The gurls will say fuck anything because virginity is not inportant ( mostly because they all lost their virginity on a whim).

Make your choice op. And live with it.

>And live with it.
What does that mean? Is there some sort of alternative?

How do those two have any correlation?

As a guy, I dont mind if my GF isnt a virgin. But once you hit double digits for sexual partners, it is a bit of a turn off.

Yea suicide

Spoken like dateless bitter virgin.

why are roasties always as vapid as their insults?

If you want to then yes

>Jow Forums

Because they cant accept truth and pick from the 1 of 3 insultd they hear other roasties say.

Show your tits you dumb fucking cunt.

>should i give up my virginity to really attractive guy who i am completely infatuated with
This. Enjoy yourself, life is too short to keep up those Christian ideas of purity if you don't believe in your eternal reward.

I had sex within a week of being in my first relationship, at 19. I had extremely low self esteem and I thought that losing my virginity while technically dating somebody might make me feel better about having to settle for being the ugly, desperate slut that nobody actually likes. It didn't. He dumped me over text message at 5 AM two weeks later. I'll always regret it and it fills me with envy knowing that most people lost theirs to someone that cares.

no thanks ape

If you have a chance to do it with someone you like, I'd say there is no reason not to go for it. Otherwise you'll end up like me who's mid 20s and never dated/had sex despite guys being into you and not being a moralfag.

>implying getting sex is hard for women

Attached: F36F5D98-5756-4E37-BB83-AE5CA02F4637.png (645x729, 38K)

I'll date you and have sex with you.

Oh wow are you me OP? Only thing is I have to choose between to guys and struggling to make the decision. I'm leaning towards the guy that knows I'm a virgin to be first but he isn't one. The other guy I think is a virgin but he already assumes I'm not so I'm thinking I lose it to guy one and take the probable virginity of guy two.

I don't really think either of the guys are guys I will marry but they make my kitty purr in anticipation.

I don't even remember my first time. No drugs or anything, it just wasn't memorable. Don't "save" it like it's some kind of currency, youre only cheating yourself out of experience. The type of guys that value virginity, are creepers anyways

I'm not him.

But no, society has an unhealthy view on sex.
You devalue it by sleeping with a person you do not want to spend your entire life with.

Don't look for a man to sleep with, look for a man you want to spend the rest of your life together.

That's not something you can know after one date, or even months.

then let it be years, until you are sure, it's worth it

Yes, you should wait for years before marrying. But wait to have sex? Ridiculous.

you men always assume a man is and forever will be worthy and its totally up to us to wait and wait and wait and hope he lives up to the hype. Bullshit

the purpose of marriage is to not sleep with random people, and making quick decisions without thinking it through
why marry at all if you don't care, you already ruined the purpose of marriage

What did he mean by this?

if you sleep together before marriage, then why marry at all?

no, like the women, the man is also allowed to struggle
but you two should remember each other why you became husband and wife in the first place

If you sleep together, what prevents you from marrying years later when you feel you are right for each other?

nothing, but I would think you already were quiet sure about your partner, when you do this
if you really want to stay together, then you don't even need to marry, it's just a formality to say that you two want to stay together

I don't have any experience on sluting it up so I just don't know, exactly like all the sluts don't know what its like not being one. Weight all the responses including mine on that.
I think you should wait until you're in a relationship, hopefully a long term one. Get to know him first, sex is not just physical. The emotional aspect makes it way better, and it will get better as you get to know each other.

What about virgin guys in their 20s? Why shouldnt they lose their virginities to virgin females?(

>You devalue it

Yes, because sex is like a car or perhaps a collectible comic book

actually it's not, stop objectifying women and sexuality.

The whole "it's not as good unless you saved it for your husband" ought to be applied to not just sex going with that logic but also the first time making out, the first time kissing and even the first time holding hands.

Those are all equally intimate acts that a woman should not deprive her husband of having the honor of being the first one to do them, if you're some kind of Catholic or Muslim weirdo.

Having sex with a virgin is a once in a lifetime experience. I as a male want to know what its like but I cant since most girls in my country lost it in their early teens. You cannot convince me to stop valuing virginity by saying that its overrated because sex cant be described, only experienced.

>I have zero experience with thing so I'm sure I know more about it than people with some experience with thing

Honestly, do you really really really like this guy? I was a femvirgin until 25 and I lost it to a guy whom I knew was going to be be good, patient and sweet to me. ive always thought that virginity was overrated but wanted to wait for the right person. Now though, I’ve only been with one person and I kinda hoped that I have slept around, just to know what I like and don’t like

I dont care what other people think regarding sex. I lost my virginity to an "experienced" girl and was uncomfortable. It was like fucking a second hand fleshlight.

>Having sex with a virgin is a once in a lifetime experience.

So is holding hands with a girl for the first time.

I don't want to be holding a girl's hand who's held like three other dude's hands. I may as well be holding hands with a guy at that point.

what kind of slut deprives her husband from being able to experience her virgin hand, all women should be kept in protective bubbles indoors and only be released via arranged marriages

>I lost my virginity and it was uncomfortable.

yeah no shit the first is always awkward at best for everyone involved.

Imagine how uncomfortable it would be for a virgin girl whose partner gets turned off halfway through their first time having sex because the dirty slut actually let him have sex and she's no longer a virgin?

Also I actually had sex with two virgins and it was actually completely unremarkable. Not the worst sex but also definitely 100% by far not the best either.

If they are cool and you like them go for it

I wish I could get my virginity back because the girl I lost it to was insane and saw ghosts and stuff, not a fun time

Nah I wouldnt be uncomfortable I would be the first person shes ever fucked. I dont get disgusted by all sex, just used goods.

>unremarkable
For you. At least you had the privilege to experience whats impossible for me.

Virginity isn't all it's cracked up to be. It's better to be better at sex when you enter marriage than to save it.

I wish people like you did not exist. I genuinely mean that

>Kids here say that increased divorce rates is a bad thing but is it really?
Is this guy serious?

Attached: 1523897089612.jpg (408x439, 59K)

Looser pussy and more forced "I'm totally into this" attitude

You just know. Its not the same.

Attached: 1524000783499.jpg (269x257, 12K)

Why wouldn't you go for a long term relationship with this guy you're into?