Historical intellectual masturbation

Let's try this thread again.

The "right" means tradition, conservatism, reactionary movements. The "left" means more political and individual freedoms(up until the mid XX century) and more rights, regardless of how good or bad these freedoms and rights turn out to be. It only applies to Europe(but not Russia) and North America.

1789:strong push to the left(French Revolution)
1814-15:strong push to the right(Congress of Vienna)
1840:weak push to the left(Spring of Nations and Marx's manifesto)
1865:intermediate push to the left(slavery abolished in the USA and other mild civil rights reform)
1890:strong push to the left(universal suffrage, american presidents supporting civil rights for blacks)
1915/20:strong push to the right(totalitarian regimes rise)
1945:weak push to the left(post WW2 world order)
1970:intermediate push to the left(civil rights movements going strong)
1995:strong push to the left(current leftist madness)
2020(?):strong push to the right

Obviously this is quite a shallow attempt but how accurate is this in your autistic opinion?

Attached: T-thanks Allies.jpg (1268x1364, 304K)

I would argue we are in a slight push to the right sincemaybe 2014 or so

I can't tell if it's a weak push or merely the signs of a stronger push in the future. It is quite ahead of schedule if you are right, then again, this is not exactly real science

Read this if you want a good book on socio-political changes

Attached: 4453415A-D6F0-4909-9ED0-F14412B27807.jpg (1696x2560, 609K)

I really hate it when people talking about cultural Marxism use Miley Cyrus as an image. (Which they always do)

As if Miley Cyrus with her legs open is somehow a bad thing.

I haven't read it but I am aware of what it's about.

Thanks for sharing your opinion

Every thing else else but the middle picture in the bottom row are reasonable to be upset over.

Whats wrong with a nuclear family?

Attached: 1541341032196.png (1391x673, 940K)

If you want a child with an IQ of 85/90 there's nothing wrong with it.

In a way, it's as if they remain children forever. And they look like shaved apes, but that's another story.

That's not "a family" it's a walking reality TV show. MUH DIK vs Daddy issues.

Real Red Pills start with Ancient Texts. I digest them into red pill forms for you

Attached: lil_h.png (1987x1966, 1.89M)

Fuck off r/the_donald.

I find these threads very interesting, but I guess one's has to at least post a thot to get some attention

Attached: Secretarial skill.jpg (493x770, 68K)

Salvini, do you have 4 perfect roman children in private school with a house and decent income, fighting the mafia and the corrupt system?
When not, why are you doing this shitpostings? Are you crying that you cant get a decent roman woman with your Incel existence?

Show your flag

Damn what a waste, oh well, at least the treacherous whores are being culled from the gene pool in manner in which there is no coming back from

Please just stay on /ptg/.

Will not change that italy can't fix TRASH COLLECTING now for 10 years in a row.
Even the shittiest Chicago hellhole get trash collecting going.

I'll bite wtf is an ancient dolphin in this context.

>1789:strong push to the left(French Revolution)

Not really, the French threw women out of the public sphere and into the private. Monarchies were moribund and useless at that point anyway.

>Not really, the French threw women out of the public sphere and into the private.

Well, not at the beginning they didn't. And yes, after a while women were forced to go back to their metaphorical kitchen but other elements remained, the code of laws of Napoleon was considered "progressive" at the time and the freedom granted by the code was partially mantained by reactionary monarchies or was still remembered with fondness by the revolutionaries of the 19th century

>1915/20:strong push to the right(totalitarian regimes rise)
No shit?

Attached: ethnic bolsheviks (whitened in colorization).jpg (1247x898, 1.26M)