Stop being nonviolent

Your enemies will collapse under the slightest pressure.
If you assert your position and establish that there are physical consequences for disrespect you will have negotiating power at the table.

The NPCs simply can't handle any violence or even any adversity. Hold the economy hostage by disrupting their behavior, force the elites to pay you for existing, force them to make reparations.

This jew problem might be resolved without full scale global collapse. But you have to stop being afraid of "getting in trouble".
They're going to kill you and rape your family, what do you really have to lose?

The circumstances provide all the opportunity you need.
Random acts of vandalism, random beatings, etc. are best handled by a man acting alone so there are no loose ends for getting caught. They embolden you and give you deep self confidence and courage against the system, and you are not likely to be caught if you are at all smart (look at unsolved crime statistics). This is a good way to start.

The next step is organized protests blockading key areas trafficked by key demographics. Be calm, assert your message, refuse to be ignored. Make them sweat, make the walls close in on them, and make them look like the crazy ones. With the self confidence you get from the above, you will attract like-minded people and be able to set them in the right direction.

This is how you will be able to network and change the world. You can't start on a wish. You have to do something to leave your mark.

Attached: memes.png (619x304, 514K)

Bump

this thread is anchored to the last page

this happened instantly

holy shit Jow Forums is done, there's literally nothing but Party Approved threads on the top 8 pages

I get why there were all those bots crying about "4channel.org"

they were covering this up. This is the default setting. Jow Forums is done. Civil war today.

Attached: DEAD.png (230x37, 3K)

They seem to be to blackpilled to think that any action would save us
But they are wrong a little unity and bravery is enought to paralalize this putrid system like french showed us yesterday

Shitposting is easier

Unironically this
Random acts of vandalism, random beatings, etc. are best handled by a man acting alone so there are no loose ends for getting caught. They embolden you and give you deep self confidence and courage against the system,

it's true.

Imagine that instead of everyone here being blackpilled shitposters it was their hobby to go out and spread propganda in the real world, and vandalize leftist institutions.

It would be over.

Guts and unity thats all we need

K

Why would this be the alternative? The propaganda part might do something I guess. The vandalism part isn't very useful.

Please list your illegal activities done to promote your ideals. Include date and time with each also, please

>The vandalism part isn't very useful
especially since the people we need to be doing this too all live in gated communities that are patrolled by armed guards

Its about losing fear of the system and breaking completely with him
Is about liberating yourself saying loydly im not a slave!!!

>t. underaged cowards
it demoralizes the left and emboldens us.
It gives us something satisfying to do in the real world.

It's shitposting that the leftists can't block and report. It burns the message into their brain.

And the best part: there is essentially no risk.

Hello Mr luminescent African American federal agent

They doent need to be revolutionary acts
Is enought to buy a cheap spray and paint in the walls of your town fuck kikes holocaust should have happen
Its about feeling in first hand the system is poweless against you

i know you are but what am I

I’m just gonna spray paint dicks on the oppositions stuff

A dictator would lose his shit , dicks everywhere !

That violates the NAP!

Attached: Ancap Pepe.png (4000x4000, 230K)

>They're going to kill you and rape your family
you can't tell that for sure

there were never country-wide rapes and murders, it was always limited to a minority of people

True

Random acts of violence and hooliganism are just blind gestures of protest, they don't achieve any wide change while the problem you want to resolve is wide and deep, and only a wide and deep action can solve the problem in a satisfying way

The first step to change politics in the US is to accept the fact that USA as a political community doesn't exist anymore and thus will have to be divided into smaller political parts. Without acknowledging that, you're risking only a vicious conflict between both sides whose outcome is unknown because of the similar sizes of both fighting parties

You risk something like the Spanish Civil War which would have been avoided if only the Spaniards were capable of a voluntary political decentralization

Preach it OP. The time for action is now. Our opponents do not play the same as we. They use dirty cheap tricks to win and overcome. So why do we cuck out?

Attached: 1542940216095.gif (480x270, 3.39M)

This. Demoralizing the enemy is how to win a fight without fighting

>lefty larper trying to get right wing to cause violence to change the violent migrant new cycle

No thanks. You guys are becoming too obvious

Attached: 1529940347375.jpg (585x450, 74K)

>paranoid schizophrenic
if you're going to die in small room in a pile of your own filth, do it quietly

This.

How about fuck off and go do the shit you're posting about instead of coming here begging for others to do it like some kind of worthless cuck. Fucking cowardly chicken shit.
>waaah you need to do this and this and this and that
>"Okay, what are you going to do about it."
>lol nothing
Kill yourself immediately.

glowing shills

>If I post a flyer somewhere and get caught, my life will be ruined forever!
maybe you're not shills and legitimate bluepilled NPCs.
Either way, your thinking makes no sense and you should leave the real people alone.

>I'm so afraid of doing anything that I keep this image handy to spread my cowardice
>swedecuck
it checks out, I think he's for real

Why do you think the first thing a shitskin does when he moves into a new area is to mark it with graffiti, and smash the things the natives value?

It allows him to assert ownership, and project a level of dominance that he does not actually possess demoralizing the people he seeks to displace. The longer his vandalism remains, the more pervasive it becomes, the more his enemies are intimidated and come to believe in his invincibility and the inevitability of their defeat .

Attached: 1536425580212.jpg (971x872, 173K)

Like all the Germans the murdered by Poles which led to the Nazi invasion?

you are an incoherent bot or you legitimately have schizophrenia

I agree. I advocate heavily for violence. All the faggots on this board say Jow Forums is a board of peace need to wake the fuck up and start leveraging our power and position through unadulterated violence. It is the only way.

Then find out who the armed guard companies are and attack them.

>And the best part: there is essentially no risk.
fuck off glownigger, Jow Forums is a Board of Peace.

Attached: 1542983923068.png (533x515, 414K)

what are you trying to accomplish? what kind of world do you actually want? you sound like an antifa faggot. i imagine that on a psychological level you are an antifa faggot.

the only way for what though? what is your vision?

You don't have to be violent to apply pressure. Just stop expecting to win on the internet, or by shaming. Show up and don't move.

The time for arguments is over.

>what kind of madman wants freedom?
>you scare me, you're antifa!
stop posting and pay attention to your high school teacher

>anime schizo
>"glow in the dark"
go back to 8ch

>You can apply pressure without applying pressure, for example: (blank)
go back to r*ddit

stop being nonviolent. Kill yourselves.

fucking absolute kikes that run this site...can't type r*ddit or L*ddit without post being rejected

the left (including centrists) become so stressed out and unproductive that the elite have no choice but to make concessions, give us free speech, unrestricted arms....you know, basically restore the constitution

and then we can force the kikes to fuck off to israel and stop paying them anything