JEWS BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=v8yRUa9O570
kikes on suicide watch

Attached: 1519332332384.png (781x616, 589K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bdng9wL0tJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=yxR1uikdR0A
youtube.com/watch?v=rh4pohRjhSU
youtube.com/watch?v=OWxOU3aUmlU
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

full video:
youtube.com/watch?v=Bdng9wL0tJ4

Agree 100%

Attached: mel'd.jpg (448x600, 236K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yxR1uikdR0A

Attached: 1512147491158.png (218x198, 61K)

He will go to jail for criticizing Kikerael

John 4:22
Enjoy hell, fuckers.

Attached: jet set pepe.png (1000x1000, 177K)

(((US Gov))) paid some gay radio station in South africa to campaign against him and when they got him banned from entering the country, they received the money and thank you letter.
youtube.com/watch?v=rh4pohRjhSU

Anderson is great.

do you have another link to this video? I cant seem to watch it even tho I am signed in

Crypto-jews are worse than jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=OWxOU3aUmlU

thanks

The Great Awakening will happen whenever Christians realize that Jews reject Jesus and therefore do not deserve Israel.

Convert now kikes or witness your destruction.

I love Anderson. He is a man true to his word. He calls it like it is.

based

>He calls it like it is.
This might be the most NPC phrase in existence.

hi kike

PASTOR ANDERSON

based anderson

jews = armenians :-)

Attached: buy some fucking kneepads.jpg (500x500, 284K)

shalom, praise jesus! jews, m i rite? remember to support israel!

hopefully what he said sunk in with the boomers in his congregations, though I'm doubtful

>in his congregations
his church is already redpilled on kikes.
see the documentary they (he and his church) made:
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

Attached: 1524311323867.png (480x360, 211K)

PS God loves racemixing

>church is already redpilled

Can a boomer ever be truly redpilled?

>see the documentary

I prefer Babylon USA.

t. israeli shill trying to slide the thread

>if he doesnt like israel, he must be a crypto jew

Nope, Anderson thinks racemixing is fucking brilliant.

that's the preacher that trolled border patrol till they fucked his face up

he's based as fuck.

Not all Jews are zionist.

no memeflag or hiding behind shitposts. I'm sincerely RP overwhelmed and just trying to make sense of things. I've been reading into Thomas Sowell and watching some of his tag team debates with Milton Friedman. I understand what they're saying and it really makes sense. But it's like the more agenda shredding and conditioning defying knowledge you dig into the more it just seems like jewish snake oil versus enlightened mind tricks. And there is no escape or alternate option.

I don't think I hate jews, and I think after you swallow enough redpills it's impossible to go back. But it just seems like all of the greatest knowledge battles comes down to yin jew versus yang jew. Is the final pill ultimately just picking a side? To compete with jews you need to think like or ally with jews. but to completely defeat a jew you had to have been born and raised a jew.

that is not the subject here. israel by definition is zionism. even the anti-zionist jews worship the disgusting talmud.

>RP
?

youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA

yes, but thats a page out of the jew handbook. label your enemies as yourself to sow discord among them. you can even see it on Jow Forums. anons will post something anti-jew and they will be called a kike. its like calling patrick little a crypto jew.
>This congressional candidate, who literally goes to boca raton with a sign that says "Jews rape kids", is jewish.
see, that doesnt really make sense.

Also, the word "zionism" is thrown around so much it has lost its meaning. at the end of the day, jews=jews.

Proof that Christianity is irreconcilably cucked

This guy looks like Jack from LOST

Attached: 1502194357555.jpg (485x499, 21K)

>the israeli shill hiding his flag repeats the same fake meme to slide the thread.

>the israeli shill hiding his flag repeats the same fake meme to slide the thread.

rent free

John 8:31-58
Jesus says no.

>full video:
Yeah, no thanks.

Attached: 1534088490435.jpg (480x640, 33K)

hiding your kike flag, schlomo?

Attached: 1541332096306.jpg (300x258, 8K)

>kikes on suicide watch
>anderson a kike

Attached: 1516139010786.jpg (259x194, 8K)

>one minister says things compared to millions of Evangelical zionists

Wtf I love protestantism now

this, trying to wake up as many as I can

Pastor anderson is based but he is a christcuck and can't wait to marry white women to niggers.

Attached: 1536195249742.jpg (1039x914, 66K)

>20:00
>DON'T BE A JEW, BUDDY
I'm fucking dying over here

Attached: 1537077365357.jpg (1260x1782, 407K)

The full sermon is really good

Anderson is based but he is a christcuck race mixer who smiles as he marries white women to niggers.

>same NPC response from the same schizo NPC

Attached: 1534277685052.png (376x308, 93K)

Christianity tolerates racemixing. LMAO.
I think I know why reading that triggers you. It's because it's TRUE, but you're so fucking invested in that jewish nonsense that you'd feel dumb as fuck renouncing christianity but at the same time you can't deny that christianity having nothing to say against racemixing is mega fucking cucked. So you just fucking lash out in anger, repeating yourself, trying to silence people.

Is your software ok buddy? You seem to be glitching out a bit.

>kike still hiding his israeli flag

>he actually can't even attempt to address what I said
I fucking pity you at this point, genuinely.

Attached: 1536003462360.jpg (480x540, 107K)

oh I see.
>UK Paki hating on christian preacher using the same NPC meme over and over
pathetic mate, using hitler memes won't disguise your paki hate for christianity

Yeah nah, seriously though, renounce all jewish bullshit from your life. You'll be much better off.

Attached: 1466090796367.gif (200x210, 2.18M)

>keeps using hitler pics while trying to make anti-christian posts
kys.

Attached: 1523094078857.png (752x529, 218K)

>t-table talks weren't real, neither were all the other books by all the people who knew hitler privately!
Fucking dumb cunt. A natsoc christcuck. You're a fucking joke son, pure NPC.

Who this nigga is?
I want to send him some shekels and watch his shit.

If he`s okay with a nigger marrying a redhead, literally nothing else he's right about matters. He gets behind his pulpit and blows pure hot air twice a week.

Spot on son.

you should re-read mein kampf and listen to the latest episode of radio aryan with ven longshanks and dennis wise. literally explains that hitler was a friend of the church.

>Re-read mein kampf
A manifesto meant to be read by the public.
> listen to the latest episode of radio aryan with ven longshanks and dennis wise
I've probably read whatever they present as evidence. It probably isn't much. That stuff is dwarfed by the accounts of pretty much every single person who ever spoke to him in private on the subject of religion and spirituality and he expressed quite negative views towards christianity in conversations recorded by Martin Bormann.