Has she had any political education at all? She's so inexperienced that I'd be amazed if she did...

Has she had any political education at all? She's so inexperienced that I'd be amazed if she did. Granted no amount of education can back up a leftist.

Attached: AbHcStkl_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_IoOBydRCA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't want to hear any complaints from Trump voters about AOC being "uneducated" and "inexperienced". Literally the height of hypocrisy.

>she
I've never seen so many blue pilled NPC's in one place. Jow Forums better wake its ass up to the tranny apocalypse that is being foisted upon the masses.

youtube.com/watch?v=_IoOBydRCA8

Attached: 1534285356285.jpg (340x517, 55K)

What I wanna know is why she's so goddamned fucking ugly. Did her face get hit by a truck or something?

Not really. I can name the 3 branches of government, unlike certain people.

She's like Trump
Zero experience in politics
Nothing wrong with that

stop talking about this nobody of a person

Trumpists support Donnie cause he is the first POTUS who's even more retarded than the morons who elected him. win/win

she can name all 57 states, so she'll be president some day.

Attached: o.jpg (431x242, 12K)

career politicians are garbage, not having experience in politics is a benefit not a cost

why does she look like such a deranged cunt

>What I wanna know is why she's so goddamned fucking ugly. Did her face get hit by a truck or something?

Typical Latrino breeder. The (((mass media))) is trying to convince the dumbfuck gullible whites to race mix with this ugly shit.

Senpaku Eyes

Every time I hear her open her mouth, all I can think of is what the fuck Boston College this brain dead bimbo actually graduated with an economics degree?

Whats the chance that she's doing it all as a joke? She has reached peak irony, to the point of getting influence? Its not that difficult to do, just find lefty facebook groups and climb up the ranks by showing up to meetings

>three chambers of congress
>went to Boston university

God help us

I'd vote for her before I vote for a neocon.

I'm literally only voting for her because she is MOMMY tier and will take care of the country with milky gibs.

>Every time I hear her open her mouth, all I can think of is what the fuck Boston College this brain dead bimbo actually graduated with an economics degree?

This commie spic whore probably blew her commie jew professor and he saw her as a great way to subvert America even further so he called his boy Moishe and got this spic whore into politics.

She knows who her (((handlers))) are and doesn't bite the hand that feeds her.

Nice non-American flag, you poofter.
Your opinion on our domestic politics is worth less to me than my dog's.

She has an economics degree.

And she single-handedly proved that it means nothing.