The sentinelese are /our guys/

>live in ethnostate
>no racemixing
>traditional gender roles
>all young men fit and prepared for combat
>closed border policy enforced lethally
>not afraid to kill christcucks to avoid (((outside influence)))

Attached: 34636346346436346.jpg (1600x1185, 206K)

Where did you get this image? It's pretty evidently not of Sentinelese, maybe not even Negrito.

>live in ethnostate
that makes them faggots.
learn to control your own women and you wouldn't care about ethnostates, cucks.

They all look alike to me.

they are some what inbreed also cross race identification bias does that, until you live with them your brain will not see the differenc between them. It happens with african tribes they all some what look a like

We flaunt our material wealth and high tech futuristic lifestyles and pretend to lead happy and fulfilling lives when most of us (inb4 the one or two rich anons) are at most three paychecks away from homelessness. We brag about our high IQs and laugh at faggots using a two year old phone while patiently awaiting the next episode of [insert kike propaganda] always distracted from what’s actually happening around us. The cold depressing truth is that these (((niggers))) have it all figured out and you degenerates fucking know it.

gibs me dats, the photo

>cross race identification bias does that
bullshit, they really do all look the same

Sentinels don't smile. Fake

>Savages
>good
They are sub-humans, nothing more.

they don't think twice about murdering people so yeah you're right they are FUCKING SAVAGES

It is them. Back in like 2005(c) some guys made contact, they gave them coconuts and had a smile. Even got some close-up pictures of their weapons, after that tanker washed up there they salvaged some of the metal and cold-forged them into knives. There wasn't any friendly contact after this though.

Based and redpilled people who have managed to defend blood and soil for millennia. They live their life on a comfy paradise island divorced from the decadence and degeneracy of the modern world. One of the best people on the planet in my opinion.

Based and redpilled.

They aren't African, they are dark skinned Asians.

Stop idolizing savagery and primitivism. These people look terrible and you get a depressed feel whenever you see them. Their island is fucked up without any good food sources, the child mortality rate is horrific, there's guaranteed institutionalized child rape, ritual murder, etc.

Doesn't matter if modern Western society is decadent as fuck, these people should not be fetishized or idolized.

Open borders! for sentinelese.

Id love to see what they do to a little white sorority girl

I declare this post accurate

these people are happy and content tho unlike the majority of us.

they would probably put an arrow through her heart. they don't lust after white roasties who would destroy their bloodline

You sound like you would fancy a read of “Industrial Society and its Future”.

Doesnt matter you hypocritical fucking cunt.

Its their society. They built it. They live in it. They dont give a shit about your social media or ethical views because they dont know any different. And I applaud them for it. Hell, it can be argued that these men are better than you given that they at least protect their own society and are willing to kill for it...unlike you who got overran by muslim niggers and coward away with all that virtue of yours.

I bet you they are not, and they probably feel like they are threatened.

And we have very good reason to not be happy and content when we're getting genocided in our own nations and we're witnessing everything turn to shit. People in the West were also content in the 50's, 60's and 70's when everything was steadily improving.

I think that this can be useful to say: look at these people. No capitalism, no whiteness, no oppression, they basically live in a state of nature. And yet they structure their society exactly along the lines of what the left would say are social constructs of oppression.

You completely miss the point faggot. Of course social media and kike degeneracy is bad and need to be removed, that doesn't excuse being disgusting subhuman reprobates who practice pedophilia and ritual murder.

And it's a bit of a stretch to pretend like they're any sort of successful protectors of their own society. Anyone could conquer these dumbfucks within an hour. We're just allowing them to exist because of anti-imperialist marxist relativist garbage and muh noble savage.

Yeah but they're niggers so they're not our guys.

They probably had an outbreak of disease from meeting that dude and decided never to trust outsiders again

Maybe, but would they know that they caught something from them?

They’re not though, they’re genetically further from Africans than we are.

They're happier than 99% of people on this board. Material wealth is the only thing you know.

You're too late senpai , sentinelease we're jewd by bnei menashe centuries ago

Attached: bnei-menashe-israel-idf-soldiers-1499444647.jpg (4000x3849, 1.1M)

See

THEY NEED TO KNOW THE WORD OF CHRIST SO THEY CAN BE SENT TO HELL FOR BEING HEATHENS. Remember, anyone who hasn't heard of Jesus before gets a free pass to heaven and frankly fuck these nigs.

Attached: 1536320261113s.jpg (250x185, 5K)

I'm not saying they developed the germ theory of disease but they can see cause and effect. First time they have contact with outsiders a bunch of people get sick and die? Clearly they'd blame the outsiders

Idiot, they're reverse albino Mongolians.

I'm starting to think the sentinelese don't exist and they're a fake news media creation . Those are just a bunch of pics of the same actor fused

What the fuck? Why do they all look like mongoloids?

Do something then.

Attached: IMG_8598.jpg (540x782, 69K)

It's the chosen people
Bow down goy

Attached: headlineImage.adapt.1460.high.Ethiopian_Jews_082815.1441043498624.jpg (1460x911, 716K)

They're either a complete fabrication or they're not really "untouched" and the island is actually used for shadow government activities

Attached: Screenshot_20181126-130355.png (1080x1920, 371K)

Controlling women is half the job. We have to protect them, too. An ethnostate accomplishes this by removing races prone to murder and rape.

>>/x/

Why do you think the internet is now full of farfetched "everything is a hoax" psyop theories?

Because that way when it actually does happen nobody will believe anyone

Also, how the fuck would they suvive a direct hit by the tsunami, if they weren't either being helped or nonexistent

Fuck that, all island tribes deserve to be purged, the worst imaginable things the Kabal is trying to normalize in the West are like stealing candies in comparison to what those demons consider a daily occurrence.

Attached: 1520797301432.jpg (716x787, 483K)

You understand that ethics are subjective right? You dislike pedophilia, but they dont see anything wrong with it. And who cares if they would get overran by any actual militia force, that's not the point, the fact that they would actually fight at all is the point.

They're honorable. They keep to themselves, and do things their way. I wish the rest of the world would go back to that.

do they have voronoi tesselation simulations of hydrostatic flows in convective shells of main sequence stars ?

or a life expectancy over 30 ?

If they were non-existent or some shadow government whats-its, why bring so much attention to them? Maybe they didn't get hit by the tsunami. Can you confirm that they were?

In the eyes of the Sentinelese they are not people.
You wouldn't bat an eye killing an annoying bug that pesters you.
Savage is relative to societal trappings, it's easy to call them savages when sitting on a pedestal of technological advancement.
Yank that pedestal from underneath you, and watch what a shitshow civilized society becomes.

Crazy to think these stone age people aren't even aware the internet exists. They have no idea they are being monitered by satellite and they probably never will.

I like them, savage as they are they're an example of how an ancient culture can survive throughout the ages despite the world changing around them. These fuckers have outlived the Roman Empire, ancient Egypt and the fucking Mayans.

Attached: Chad tribesman.png (2602x1354, 322K)

>Savage is relative to societal trappings

It's objectively defined by comparisons of material conditions. Are you retarded ?

>Yank that pedestal

It's not a pedestal, it's the fruit of labor that naturally arises in superior sociopolitical models (not tribal niggerdom)

ok that is just dumb

just wait until they shoot you with their lazer cannons

>retarded niggeroids who can't even use fire

>/ourguys/

highest point on that island is 90 meters above sea level iirc
I also imagine in the hundreds of thousands of years they've been there there's been more than one tsunami

>they gave them coconuts
(((coconuts)))

>Hundreds of thousands of years

Evolution is a lie and the earth is under 10k years old