Do any Russian anons know what will happen when Putin leaves?

What will happen to Russia?

Attached: 900px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png (900x600, 694)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/realrussiablog/videos
youtu.be/c0WHTlLwJIk
themoscowtimes.com/news/russian-blogger-goes-on-trial-for-inflicting-pain-on-the-cop-he-says-beat-him-in-jail-58090
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>when Putin leaves
that's not a thing.

People grow old and die, user.

Attached: 57c0002cc36188697f8b45a0.jpg (790x444, 73K)

Putin is eternal

Attached: 196937F0-22EB-4061-A788-C085584956F1.jpg (500x375, 41K)

The system of German idealism will be complete.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

probably make a power vacuum that will fuck shit up

Nah. Russia is cohesive and strong thanks to its functional and independent institutions. It's not like every aspect of state revolves around one person.
They'll be fine desu

Attached: slobo.jpg (900x599, 81K)

unfortunately, globalism unless someone is being groomed behind the scenes

A woman will take over and destroy russia from the inside out.

If he appoints a successor then the western media will shill for him, because the alternative will be a literal nahzee. If there is no successor then probably right wing death squads.

Attached: 37C62BF1-F585-4759-8DB6-3EA91A118B02.jpg (768x960, 369K)

>Russia is cohesive and strong thanks to its functional and independent institutions
u fucking wot now m8? It's essentially a giant mafia, it's almost Africa tier corrupt. low-trust as fuck society, nothing works properly

With their average IQ and natural resources they should be doing way better than they are

After Putin's death every corner of Russia will instantly become paradise

No no, you're just buttblasted that a country can be a functional liberal democracy without getting cucked by the Anglo sphere.

Attached: 720.gif (300x456, 567K)

m8 i would love for Russia to be some functional alternative to Anglo or general Western cuckery, but it isn't. I would literally move there if I thought it was such a country but the only countries that seem even vaguely like that are Hungary and Poland, and theyre not exactly great either.

Obviously I was trolling, but what the hell are you talking about bruh?
>I want this thing but I don't
That's what you're saying.
Tell me, why are Poland and Hungary, for instance, not great? Cause they aren't like Canada?
What do you even want, when you get down to the point?
As someone living the fucking life, I can tell you that most of the things that make the East great are those things that the Westerners hate/couldn't live with.
Just stay in Canada and quit whining.

Russian expat with some insight here. There is a younger and better Putin Mark IV ready to assume command if the current iteration of Putin should become defunct

Attached: 1527707196406.jpg (1098x948, 254K)

my city is literally full of Serbs that left your country because theyd rather live here

The bear will leave its cave forever

>I can tell you that most of the things that make the East great are those things that the Westerners hate/couldn't live with.

such as?

Attached: jdfjm5whirl01.jpg (800x711, 210K)

Things improve after this tyrant dies for a short while.

milosevic's face was so funny
it perpetually screamed 'J U S T'

Daily life isn't so bad, people seem fine. Check out this guys vlog:
youtube.com/user/realrussiablog/videos

And my country is full of Serbs who stay here cause they'd rather live here, including me.
Of course a lot of people leave every year, but these are cucks and retards.
Like my cousin. She's making 900 euros a month, which is waaay above average and more than plenty to live a good life here. On top of that, her husband has a great job, probably making more than her, and yet they wanna go live in Germany. So you see, it's not that they can't live here, it's that they are morons.
You wouldn't understand. It's liberty, spirit, the way of life, the motherland.

Attached: kot.jpg (1109x1479, 236K)

Or "If only you knew how bad things really are"

Attached: sadness, comrade.png (720x691, 329K)

I think put in will never die and will rise up and rule the whole planet.

You don't know how the West used to be. My country was once fanatically Lutheran, the most strictly Christian country in the world and as long as we kept that up we were also a great power.

All degeneracy was punished by death:
>Adultery, death.
>Blasphemy, death.
>Sleeping during prayer, death.
>Witchcraft, death.
>Etc etc.

That's what I want back. A royal theocracy under Mosaic law like it was 1570-1722.

Attached: power of fanatical Lutherianism.jpg (759x575, 375K)

When Communism starts working obviously.

Attached: picardia2.png (900x712, 341K)

After end of era Putin we will get Peresetroika 2.0 and either there will be another strong personality that will manage this shit out and become Putin 2.0 or it will be sold out to Amercica/EU and chinks

Chubays will come to power. This country is fucked beyond imagination.

Well, not to tell you your stuff, Swedebro, but from where I'm sitting, it seems that Sweden was great as a liberal social democracy as long as it was by and for SWEDES.
Seems to me that the trouble started when your leaders began to apply their principles of liberal values and democracy to foreign hordes swooping in, thus defeating the very purpose of a state, amirite? The point of a state is to guarantee and safeguard the rights and privileges of its citizens, not any crow the wind brings in.

Attached: I guess.gif (500x418, 1.7M)

It will be an even bigger corrupt, decadent, degenerate muslims shithole than it even is.

Nothing. There are few groups of people are ruling Russia.
All this shit that Putin is tsar is just western propaganda to demonize him.

Putin v.2 will come and purge cucks of europe

Putin will stop ruling Russia once he's old and senile like Brezhnev

>All this shit that Putin is tsar is just western propaganda to demonize him.
but there is nevertheless hierarchy in Russia and people lower in hierarchy listen to Putin so he's important for Russia as a state

Not Russian but been there and have many friends and family there
Correct me if I'm wrong but if the Slavic and finno ugrics and basically any ethnic group that's fed up with the churka hachi cunts get there way they'll have a leader that lets them get rightful revenge on the dagistani chechnen and central
Asian cunts, in the 90s whote Russians in southern Russia were genocided same with the Russians that stayed in Central Asia and same with the tunic Germans in Kyrgyzstan and Turkmenistan
But basically Russia will just have another Putin like guy not as intelligent but continue to let in hordes of third worlder central Asians and do shit things like raise the pension age
Last election a lot of Russians I knew didn't vote they said it's pointless but the ad telling them to vote was funny ( conscription for 50y.o men and a dabbing dindu) last election like the 90s as well the communist party of Russia got a lot of votes

Attached: image.jpg (651x1024, 78K)

youtu.be/c0WHTlLwJIk

>so he's important for Russia as a state
He is just good character to demonize for western media, and person to be proud of by Russians. In fact all main ways of politics are defined by other people in those ruling groups - intelligence, president's administration's officials, militaries.

>In fact all main ways of politics are defined by other people in those ruling groups - intelligence, president's administration's officials, militaries.
I disagree with you. Russia maintains a hierarchy, like China or Germany. Trust me, if you came to Poland then you would easily notice that people have completely no problem with rebelling against somebody who is formally higher in hierarchy. Russia has a well suited imperial government in which the head of the state is listened to

That well suited imperial hierarchy has always been in russia I think. Even in the soviet era.

>you would easily notice that people have completely no problem with rebelling against somebody who is formally higher in hierarchy
How I can notice it? You spit on your boss?

>How I can notice it? You spit on your boss?
By observing social life. People strongly attack social elites - church, lawyers, doctors, universities, media, artists. If politicians want to introduce some change then it's sabotaged and openly opposed by the judges for instance. Not saying it's bad, just that there's no discipline and hierarchy

Yep it's a fucking circus. Everyone knows Putin is shit, but they are scared of what might come with the change. Their mentality is "Everyone steals/corrupt, I would do it too". Literally niggers, fucking disgrace.

>People strongly attack social elites - church, lawyers, doctors, universities, media, artists. If politicians want to introduce some change then it's sabotaged and openly opposed by the judges for instance. Not saying it's bad, just that there's no discipline
Sounds like a huge mess, however I'm just slave Russian, yeah, I can't understand this, lol

Annaxation by israel

Attached: putin kipa.jpg (530x412, 41K)

Dude their life expectancy is far lower than Brazil, do you have any idea how fucked up is Brazil?

Putin, leave? Are you delusional? Putin is a tsar, he is going no where.

>however I'm just slave Russian, yeah, I can't understand this
yes. Imagine president of some big russian city openly attacking the government or the president, or courts trying to obstruct what Putin ordered

one polish academic gave an anecdote: he was on the red square in Russia and he was approached by russian policeman. He told him to show his passport, so he can check if it's up to date - of course he wanted a bribe. The polish academic replied on a side note, that he's here for a conference organized by Russian Orthodox Church, to which the policeman reacted by immediately closing the passport and letting him go

This is how good hierarchy works

It could go anywhere, from same shit to state collapse. Keep in mind that our left are literal commies with gulags and right are orthodox fascists with death squads. Even liberals wouldn't mind to create death camps.

He is a puppet. Masters of puppets are Rotenberg clan and Sechin

Attached: 1543181116898.gif (202x268, 1.76M)

based sloboposter

Attached: 42558314_1892894170807411_8780751854293221376_n.jpg (500x712, 58K)

what about your president kazabro
i heard he kept your country in good shape but soon he will die
what you guys gonna do

You say that like people outside of your shit hole know what you are talking about. But let me fill you in on the facts. Putin is the king of your ant hill, he controls everything there. He is the hnic.

No one can read your scribbles please translate.

Go google it faggot.

Send them all back. Its a win win for both of us.

Google doesn't know your runes either.

Wouldya lookaddat

Attached: close enough mutt.png (1225x178, 19K)

Except it does but it still requires the user to have a few brain cells

Ivanka Trump will be our president after Putin gets shipped of to heaven.

>he was on the red square in Russia and he was approached by russian policeman. He told him to show his passport, so he can check if it's up to date - of course he wanted a bribe. The polish academic replied on a side note, that he's here for a conference organized by Russian Orthodox Church, to which the policeman reacted by immediately closing the passport and letting him go
For me, as Russian living in Moscow, this is obvious tale to entertain average brainwashed by western propaganda person. Policemen on Red Square don't take bribes. And he still checked his passport.
>Imagine president of some big russian city openly attacking the government or the president, or courts trying to obstruct what Putin ordered
This is common in Poland? I really need examples.

He doesn't. He is literally a puppet, with jewish clan behind the curtain. But you stupid enough to believe that ex kgb manlet is holding everything in his iron grip.

Attached: 24234324.png (148x186, 50K)

So...Are you going to translate that?

What, the other meme? No.

Attached: 20687516_1297230497055887_4238378851312336896_n.gif (360x202, 2.73M)

How the hell should we supposed to know that? Stupid childish and naive amerifat.

I'm pretty sure there'll be a huge head of state funeral when Puttin leaves the command in Russia.

I think you DO know, Dmitry. We all do.
Also checkin' them quads boiiiii

Attached: ruski.png (1208x1774, 734K)

Checked.
It's heartwarming to see old allies sticking together. I'm getting the same feeling as Christmas from how cozy this is.

Are you serious?

That's about as logical as saying we don't know what will happen when the US becomes minority white. How can you not have some sense of what will happen you vodka brained idiot

This.

Attached: jelcyn chuj.gif (314x250, 1019K)

are there any younger politicians who have Putins endorsement? i feel Putin's such a calculating leader that he would have thought about his eventual retirement/death and trained some potential new leader to take his place. With Putins popularity in Russia I'd assume his endorsement would go a long way

>How can you not have some sense of what will happen you vodka brained idiot
>He doesn't know he just summed up the entirety of the Slavic condition

Attached: 1353525467893.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

Dude relax, we, the white race are going to be far gone soon, so just try and have a good time while u can

Either Facism or Chinese Globalism

No in between

Right now Facism is currently polling as second most popular after putin so hopefully that

Attached: 1В.jpg (616x1098, 404K)

This.
The only thing that matters is today, and whether or not I have enough alcohol to get through that today.
Let the retards worry about le futur of teh huwhite rays
God why are Americans so dumb? Wait, I don't actually care.

Attached: fuckit.jpg (345x336, 20K)

>I think you DO know
No, we'd like to think that we DO know. But reality is always more complex than our fantasies.
>some sense of what will happen
Some guessing is more like it. There's no way to know anything for sure, until it happen.

>TFW you need to learn a dead language before you can start learning about German Idealism

Attached: 1516940903761.jpg (484x497, 35K)

Please save us from Chinese globalism. The Jews already have chosen China as their new host, only you guys can stop them.

the russian bear will awaken

Attached: 15239942796840.gif (680x412, 293K)

But rusbro, we're not white. We're the proud descendants of Genghis Khan. Pure Mongolian blood runs through our veins.

>For me, as Russian living in Moscow, this is obvious tale to entertain average brainwashed by western propaganda person
hahahahaahahah

this guy is just some average lone academic, who is outisde any strong partisan conflict and who often criticizes overly stereotypical depictions of Russia, there's not a single reason not to trust in what he said, he's not a political commentator and he's not some NGO amnesty international activist

Extreme pathologies among uniformed forces isn't anything surprising, people from the East feel uneasy with uniformed men, and I've read about them long long ago

here is one recent example. It's from a website of liberal degenerates but still let's not be demagoguic and pretend that anything they report is fake news or something

themoscowtimes.com/news/russian-blogger-goes-on-trial-for-inflicting-pain-on-the-cop-he-says-beat-him-in-jail-58090

>This is common in Poland? I really need examples.
makes little sense to give you examples, because they're from polish sources, it contains some specific language and I could give you thousands of links from the past several years, as an example I could give you that a group of activists prevented one body that deals with judiciary to even meet, because they simply blocked and occupied the building, so they had to call the police to bring them out and the biggest media supported them, or at least focused attack on the government anyway and stayed silent about those activists

Look at the picture I posted. You should understand the Russian condition by now, and you should know better than to expect anything but darkness. You are a cursed nation my friendThe only thing that sets you apart from the other cursed peoples is your ability to end life on Earth. And so, instead of disappearing like you know you deserve, you have the luxury and ability to sustain yourself in this wretched world and wallow in that curse and darkness, and you know you like it.

Attached: freaky pepe.jpg (238x212, 14K)

Nice photoshop

A croate trying to chastise others about intelligence, now I know you are trolling for sure.

Ekaterina Gordon is qt. Did you vote for her ?

So a return to the beloved Marxists times? Russia was best when it was the USSR.

He will clone himself, but this time be fully gay.

Look, mutt. Google the Serbian cyrillic alphabet and the latin equivalents for the letters. Then open up google translate, set it to SRB>ENG and type in those latin equivalents. They will automatically transform to cyrillic. You might learn something.

Attached: 1515370601781.jpg (550x550, 58K)

Putin may be a man let but he would destroy you no problem. You are in denial, but it's ok. Now we know to ignore your lack of insight.

Nah, you just fall for that "muh Russian melancholy and critical realism" meme. But you probably know that already.

Redpill me on Tatar women. Are they like the ultimate Hapa QTs?

Fully gay, and fully fabulous

I hope they get exterminated.
European geographicaly
Asian mentally.
Shame of the slavic people

You have google. Redpill yourself.

Must be nice living in denial.
You are literally Serbs who happened to fuck more than Serbs and acquire a nuclear arsenal.
Stop pretending to be civilized.

Attached: 1518256686558.png (722x687, 601K)

>mutt
>learn something
Yeah fat chance.

I prefer not, this is just going to make me dumber. I would rather have eurotrash just translate and save myself the effort. My time is too valuable to waste attempting to translate a 4th tier language from 3rd world countries.

Most of those are that went there during war and most of them are ok financially since 90s were different. The rest that come today to West Europe Australia and North America are gullible normies and wanna be progressive morons that fell for the big money meme and being cosmopolitan and someone important. Those retards scrub toilets and clean old people shit for minimum wage and get treated like second class citizens while they barely make ends meet living on ramen and rolling their own tobacco.

Every fucking time.

Attached: 4sho.gif (640x480, 1001K)