Right now the girl i like is sleeping with a guy on the bedroom and i am sleeping on the couch...

right now the girl i like is sleeping with a guy on the bedroom and i am sleeping on the couch, fuck i am kinda really sad, advices ?

Attached: IMG_20180416_035914762_HDR.jpg (4160x3120, 3.24M)

Just get up and leave and go do something else.

Need more context OP

how do you know either of them?
did the girl lead you on? or are you just some ugly orbiter?

Time to go to dennys, fool. Get one of those big platters with everything on it.

Attached: 78DC9295-0223-44F0-8F3C-BF51B6090597.jpg (640x413, 65K)

Starting to move on immediately would be nice. I mean, after this? It should be clear.
Now: Why are you there exactly?

That sucks big time. Been in similar situation a couple of times. Not much advice .. one must just accept that you can't always have what you want and move on.

I already have dated her some years ago and she invited me to her house that is very far from mine, she also is trying do get close to me every time, and i think i am not ugly, she said that the guy is her best friend and he is kinda nice guy, i think i need more initiative but i am very insecure soo its kinda hard, and to aply more context if it helps the past night we are using cocaine and drinking some vodka, but know i am feeling like whatever maube on the time i wrote this because of the cocaine, this is me now thanks guys for trying to help i kinda feel a litlle better a pic of me now, andd sorry for the shitty english its because i am from brazil e there we speak only portuguese.

Attached: IMG_20180408_202512976~2.jpg (1458x2092, 506K)

Go for a walk or something. Get coffee. Go to a bar and complain while you drink.

Ouch I just felt a pang of what youre feeling.
I wouldnt have anything to do with them from here on out OP.

You are one dumb Faggot. Stop doing Coke cuck if you can't even manage to land some bimbo redditor. Faggot! Cuck!

I would smash so much pussy if I looked like you lad.

Look at that full head of hair, those thick eyebrows, that white skin.

Smdh.

already feel better i really dont wanna act like a cuck, so i will just let it pass and try to like another girls, just dont care anymore.

same thing happened with me. My best friend had a chance to fuck my crush... they told me to leave the room. i waiting in the bathroom and cried during the whe thing. fuck i think im seriously going to end my life soon. im scared

and about the coke i was just trying, never used before, and to be honest i dont really pretend to be using all the time, just one try soo i can say for myself what i think about it.

Don't like girls.

Fuck them and let them like you.

You don't need a stupid bitch that does cocaine. You're dodging a bullet. It's hard to see that now but you'll understand it. Just distance yourself from both of them.

Dude you are extremely good looking. Just book the fuck out and never speak with her again. She is playing you like a damn fiddle. Go out, go to dennys or something and just go home or hang out with friends. You dont need that crackwhore in your life

>they told me to leave the room. i waiting in the bathroom and cried during the whe thing

Dude, I don't even know what to say, that's beyond fucked up. Just pack your things and leave it all behind, if need be you can still kill yourself wherever you end up.

thanks for the advices, will use most of them, will focus on more important things i just overreacted because i am living on a new city and I've become really lonely but its a matter of time so i can make new friends and maybe know some girl with no rush just let things flow naturally.

You can't win them all, user. Search for the ones worth winning.

sound advice.

Kick the door off its hindges and fuck the fuy in the anus. Show your girl what tou got.

Very good advice.

Who’s hungry?!

Attached: 0FA7D1C7-EB71-490D-8C87-E7BC7D830AA9.jpg (960x960, 172K)

That's really fucked up.... He's shouldn't have done that if he's your best friend.... best friends let alone friends to fuck each other's crush.... he wasnt truly your friend if he did that... just thinking about it sounds so messed up, I would've left the house instead of hiding in the bathroom

I'd probably say it's in ur best interest to quit the cocaine though

This
Fuck the guy instead