Hey Ukraine this is Latvia. Could you please calm down and stop pissing off Mr. Douchebag Russia just for a moment...

Hey Ukraine this is Latvia. Could you please calm down and stop pissing off Mr. Douchebag Russia just for a moment? Just trying not to start WW3 here thx

Attached: Ralph In Danger 26112018113929.jpg (761x620, 58K)

my body is ready

No it's not

>MFW all of MADE IN CHINA (TM) factories are turned into War Quadrocopter Factories after the commies are embargo'd

Attached: fbm.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Counterpoint - if euros have such a problem with putin and what hes doing, why arent they literally in ukraine now? why isnt the latvian military in ukraine right now

>Cuck flag
>Begs others to be cucks too
Just gas yourselves as a nation.

Because that would escalate into WW3 since the US would feel the need to stick their dick somewhere it doesn't belong once again. Ukraine is Russia's sphere of influence and NATO should stop provoking Russia.

Piss off kike

Attached: 280px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-J16133,_Lettland,_Appell_der_SS-Legion.jpg (280x184, 17K)

Anyone who voted for Donald Trump is a complete and utter cuck to the global ruling class

You're the kike here, faggot. You are asking for other nations to be cucks on your behalf.

I didn't vote for that orange kike. Those who voted for him are fucking retarded.

I think that it has been made clear many times in history thts you don't just invade Russia. Ask Germany if you still don't believe me

The US should stop trying to play world police and focus on redeveloping its own infrastructure and workforce so that it has a chance at remaining relevant in the face of a rising China

>You're the kike here, faggot. You are asking for other nations to be cucks on your behalf.
>I didn't vote for that orange kike. Those who voted for him are fucking retarded.

Attached: jew_basic (1).jpg (600x600, 38K)

Spoken like a true kike.

You don't invade that shithole without the proper supplies. Logistics is what wins wars chomotard.

fucking moron

We can walk and chew gum at the same time. Don't worry

>If I post this image they won't suspect me of being a kike.

LOL insult me as much as you like I'm still right fucking degenerate hebrew

Attached: download (5).jpg (192x262, 12K)

Salam aleykum wa rahmatullah.
What's going on here?

Attached: 234345.jpg (1280x914, 376K)

i dont mean invade, but NATO should have literally been in crimea quelling the rebellion before it even went anywhere at the start

Even if they were late to realize thats happening, its not too late to literally station NATO forces all across Ukraine and stop any prospect of further invasion. Im not being blood-thirsty or careless, its just that... isnt this the whole point of NATO?

Oh wait, I forgot, NATO and the European militaries have women in charge.

act like a jew. call everybody else a jew. yep, you're a jew

Russia does not want any NATO troops on their frontier. NATO got away with the Baltics but if they get Ukraine then Russia has no more naval access to the Black Sea, which is extremely important for them geopolitically. And NATO does not want to risk an all out war with Russia over Ukraine. All they would get from Ukraine would be more real estate to park their missiles (and a super corrupt economy to chain to the institutions like the IMF through massive "loans"). Russia has a lot more to lose.

launch everything now lmao

You all niggers need Allah. Stop behaving like retards

Guess the Eurocucks will have to pay more if they want Uncle Sam's protection from the red menace. Either that or build their own army. In two ways, they will pay more.

I for one cannot wait to die in nuclear hellfire, pussies who think that the world will end need to get some radioactive mud rubbed into there cuts and grow up, life will continue and we will be stronger for the experience.

Latvia? It's America. We're sending the nukes now. Sorry.

Attached: americaphone.png (700x580, 157K)

We need a world war.

>Russia does not want any NATO troops on their frontier
Nigger the whole point of NATO was always to counter everything the Russians wanted. Its this kind of indecisive thinking that shows NATO is presently worthless, and Europe will get its shit pushed in in any conflict unless uncle Sam mobilizes forcefully mobilizes them first.

Do you really think the Bear would risk an all out war with Europe over crimea/Ukraine? Its them that are over-extending, and thus the escalation would be all on them if they turn it into an all out war. Crimea was an opportunistic landgrab and that all; Ivan knew Europe is way too disorganized to respond.

Your thinking is very foolish

Dog bless the United states, lets all look into the new sun together.

Attached: 1541248454997.png (171x278, 93K)

You are the kike here. You are asking others to placate a deranged kike.

Thanks, dad. Love you too.

Attached: 1504392991137.jpg (645x773, 45K)

>We need a world war.

Attached: images (1).png (211x239, 8K)

Пopoшeнкo knows he will get fucked in next elections so he wants to use this situation to get martial law and extend his rule. Prove me wrong.

>"Durrr we need peace! I no wanna die die!"

Attached: 0mfay069y0x01.png (842x792, 82K)

This

very funny thread haha xDDD

Attached: reddit-alien.0.1521130548.png (1200x800, 119K)

pls no daddy

Attached: 676867.jpg (960x960, 1.09M)

now now little Bal, stay calm
Ukraine is not in NATO sweetie pie, they can do whatever they want with Russia and it is not our concern

nothing kills democracy like some good סld fashioned war

Attached: 0d6.png (472x470, 304K)

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Word war is a good thing and future generations of mankind will be thankful if we start one.

You know Ukraine is rightful Lithuanian clay.

Attached: 5811283415.png (1190x720, 1.03M)

Well not this is woke

Now*
Damn

I want ww3

>Implying anyone will go to global war for hohol clay
You'll be carved up into pieces.
You'll be lucky if Western Ukraine keeps its independence after the Eastern part is assimilated by Russia.
This shit isn't good for us Poles either, I'm just stating facts.

>MFW WW3 is fought mainly in eastern Europe instead of central/western
This will be a comfy ride, eastern European refugees are more than welcome. We've got quota's to fill.

Attached: ab1.gif (400x400, 24K)

Stay safe , Latviananon.

Ugly.

>because Hillary Clinton is a non-globalist outsider
You're either trolling or are sub-70 IQ

Those of us who won't die in the World War will envy the dead, sure, but nothing short of it will help.

fiucking christ i dont want to swim to finland again

Attached: 1533649834190.jpg (165x115, 4K)

Guys, what is Ukraine?

Don't worry, there's an ice age coming.
You can walk this time

>Europe
>military
Lol

You can bet your ass there won't be any 'refugees welcome' bullshit for white refugees in the case of some conflict in the east. Hell, Russia is already one of the only nations that has taken white South Africans. All of the sudden these western European countries will be very protective of their borders.

>mfw german girls and women will get IVANED again

Attached: fantano.jpg (800x543, 44K)

It's sort of like Kashmir - a rebellious province that is looking to suck another master's dick and causing dissent.

There is free travel between European countries, they can't stop them. If they flood the richer countries they have to help them by EU law.

There is literally nothing (((they))) can do to stop it.

Ukraine is not a member of NATO. Read a book, you nigger

For more context, this is what borders look like within the EU

Attached: borders.jpg (1812x1328, 553K)

suddenly every country affected by war will declare mandatory conscription and to not go is to desert and be hunted down jailed as a traitor or sent back from eu nations to be a meat shield to enemy fire that has enough range to cover most eastern states without setting a single foot soldier on the ground. fun times ahead i hope its not during winter thistime.

Hopefully it fucking is because it will slow the enemy down. It will be a defensive war for you lads.

I wasn't even meaning in a legal sense (although in a total war scenario who knows if free travel would hold up), so much as in a narrative sense. NGO money would be nonexistent, and the media would talk constantly about spies and the danger of helping these people. At this point I think it would be more humorous than anything to see that kind of an about-face.

You have to remember we've been trough this rodeo two times before. There's loads of 2nd/3rd generation refugees from WWII here still.
And since boomers are still alive and most of their parents were in the resistance/hiding from nazis. So helping will be the general feeling no matter what the media says (it's the same reason European citizens put up with the refugee influx we have now, even know it's known ISIS infiltrated there.)
Bonus: These people all hate Russians with a passion and will welcome anyone resisting them.
A war would unite Europe once again

Attached: Local-teams-la-resistance.png (960x540, 417K)

defense from what? they aint gonna be spending much foot soldiers on us especially if they have a huge front to deal with, theres not much land to hide or run around on easiest thing to do is just threaten to shoot artillery from beyond the border at high density areas untill theres a surrender and then move in. We already have a conscription based military but out of all of these people i really wonder how much actually believe they can put up a defense or actually want to with the shit they had to do in conscription or the shit the government itself is putting them up with. With the technology available it will either be a slaughter or a surrender to avoid meaningless loss of life. They tell us our main objective is to hold out long enough untill allies arrive thats our only wildcard.

And from what I have heard Estonian conscripts aren't the most motivated bunch either

Winter sucks for every party involved no matter what

Don't worry they will come for you too

Nawww fuck that this is why we played Cod and bf for so long. Lets do this boys.

*dies in the first artillery barrage of the war*

In every war (between countries) in Dutch history the Dutch came out on top eventually.
I'm not worried.

Attached: 2012-04-14-REG7-zeelandblok-5-FC-web.jpg (3611x2031, 573K)

yeah sayings range from asssblasted boring why the fuck does this need to last this long to most pain stress and mindfuck youll ever feel in your entire life why the fuck does this need to last this long.

>muh Appeasement

Haven't we seen this before

Doritos and Mountain Dew Pilled

I live near a nuclear power plant

Attached: aquafresh-fresh-26499887.png (500x565, 71K)

Kek you re fucked

Attached: 1542991642998.jpg (960x796, 69K)

Ignore the cuck.
Ukraine should go ahead and start shit, the more shit the better. Chaos and war is good for Europe. These (((peace times))) that we are in right now are what is causing problems and making people weak.

Fight. Blow eachother up. Redraw borders. Make Europe Great Again.

Cernavodă pilled

How come?
The image is about dead turks impaled by Vlad.

Who did you vote for then m8

HEYYY ME TOOO

That'd be a great idea if not for the thousands and thousands of nuclear missiles Russia and the US have pointed at each other. Nukes ruined war (real wars, the kind fought between great powers) forever.

Thoughts and prayers my dudes. I hope you won't be drafted.

Attached: IMG_1977.jpg (548x550, 300K)

>again
N-nani!?

Ukraine is not a NATO member you fucking dipshits.

The survivors would envy the dead if there was another world war. I know you're shitposting, but please, do better next time.

CTOn OnPECCUH7 PYCCKUX, CYKA

I need to own this
delusional to think that you won't be affected by WW3

Attached: 1539645016566.png (250x250, 10K)

>the weak fearing the strong RVS BVLL

As it should be

Attached: 1542643810495.jpg (900x741, 109K)

START THE WAR

HOOOHAAAAH ARTICLE 5 LETS GO

NATOOOOOO BOOOOYS

Finland's cool, you might get a chance to tweak out on Blue Sky Meth and become a pagan death god feared by all communists

Attached: 1520211188683.jpg (1280x2090, 381K)

Euros in NATO never intended to fight for Europe, they all count on America to save the day. All while underpaying on their obligations.

Pay debts

Oy vey! it's almost like there's someone behind that

Attached: 1453865711727804.png (218x210, 33K)

Nobody actually wants to die for your little country. Only yourselves.