If you were to be reborn, what race/sex combination would you rather be reborn as?

If you were to be reborn, what race/sex combination would you rather be reborn as?

If it's a white male, that proves that white men are the most privileged group on Earth.

Attached: 6D17DEF0-1699-4D7A-A8AC-DF14B35F7C6D.jpg (768x1024, 78K)

You already posted my answer there.

The only choice. 2D anime girl

Jap girl with vagina and hidable penis.

>If it's a white male, that proves that white men are the most privileged group on Earth.
No it's only proves I prefer to be myself.

Just like you. You were born a Jew and probably would like to be reborn as one as well, right?

Attached: raccoonprivilege.jpg (400x348, 39K)

Even for male, odd for female,

digitz are for trannies.

Huwite female. I could do a better job than modern day women.

er....

White female from Iceland

Woah enjoy dying with a gun in your mouth at 30 user :)

Nice numerals.

Attached: 1537714861336.jpg (1200x993, 87K)

Privileged by our genes, yes.

White, preferably male, although female is fine too.

Its not privilege, whites weren't just given a lucky roll of the dice. They earned it through blood and toil

Holy fuck man, every fucking day, every fucking hour, the same fucking thread about "le evil white men" by the Lana del Rey jew. How automated is this? I hope you're using bots for your little pathetic data-mining/demoralizing operation, otherwise it must be really tiring.

i would be a qt japanese girl

>white men are the most privileged group on Earth.
we are.

the difference being that hte left uses this as a pejorative, an insult that implies this privilege is ill gotten and hence reparations need to be made.

its not. privilege is the compromise and sacrifices i make so that my children grow up with a better life than i had.

this is what nigger men do not do, that is why their children have privilege

Id be a male jew
>tfw youll never be part of a secret society of global leaders that are literally invisible as a faction to 99% of the world

Attached: 1543247159227-pol.png (445x265, 111K)

SAGE ALL THREADS MADE WITH A PICTURE OF LANA

DO NOT REPLY

But being born white is technically an advantage since you're less likely to be fucking retarded.

White male obviously.

You like Lauren better?

Attached: 3e37a85.jpg (1123x1404, 157K)

Why obviously

>If it's a white male, that proves that white men are the most privileged group on Earth.
Bullshit. first of, a single persons opinion is irrelevant. And even assuming that you're just unable to say what you mean and in fact meant that "if the majority of people chooses white males...", that still doesn't prove that white males are privileged, but simply that believe that being a white male is a good thing. That might be because of privilege, but could also be for example because of looks (majority of people consider white males to be better looking than males of any other race), because of an inability to consider being reborn with a different gender or race (most users here are white males) or even because they believe that white males have easier lives for no other reason than leftist cucks like you claiming that we do.

btw you should really drop that memeflag.

i think i'd be okay with being a white woman in my next life. i'd try to be the perfect trad thot the world has ever seen

Disabled trans gay black female

The system is complete.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

white male
not most privileged
just the best

Hope you enjoy the atrazine, frog.

Attached: alex champs.gif (272x198, 2.78M)

fuck off kike
only kikes nazi post

You need cancer and aids too for more brownie points.

Lol whatever you dumb christkike faggot

It doesn't mean we are privileged, it just means we are better.

a true nord

Pure aryan white woman so I could be a good wife.

Any answer that is not literally who you are right now is for insecure cucks.

Attached: 1496195676291.jpg (898x960, 90K)

White female. But only if I could guarantee I could be a lesbian. I can't imagine liking men even if I had a vagina.

>why don't you just entertain living in a different body goy
>what are you , a Huwite suhPREhmist!??!

Asian woman, but still in a Christian family and in a country not worse than my current one

a white male identical in every way to me

lol... christ two trannies

Nope if you are then you’ll be straight and crave the D

>White lesbian
lesbians ar eso pathetic its hilarious. I fuck this black chick who has an asian lesbian lover. This weekend she invited this asian "lesbian" over, the chick was LITERALLY telling me how much she loved cock. I put it in every hole she had. I love cock I love cock, constantly. Lesbians are mostly just damaged females who had a bad interaction with men and got brainwashed by pop culture to think they can have a fulfilling life with another women. They are retarded.

A 10/10 white woman. I would thot out and be a BBC slut, snowbunny, proud queen of spades.

Undead mage because I wanna pvp. I'd most likely roll a male cuz the undead females are fugly.

Good post. Upvoted!

Your pics with your mutt children will blackpill many anons

I like being a white male. Not because of any privilege but because I am strong enough to stand up against the perpetual onslaught from the hordes of untermensch and prevail.

Suck on that kike.

I'd come back as Chad Thundercock.

Get my tubes tied. That way I can take as much nigger cum as possible

White men from a first world. As soon as turned eighteen I'd "travel" through a third world country or Asian and import a 10/10 girl. It's literally that easy. You faggot should be doing the same.

user you don’t need to be a woman to enjoy these pleasures

white female then i could mate with a 6'5 nigger bull that has a beautiful 9 inch BBC so I can get my chocolate and cream deep inside me.

then he gives me the gift of 2 black babby sons, after that i will use a sperm bank to have 2 white daughters and then after that i will have casual sex with any BBC I can find and abort all the niggers babbies after that.

this

My god

This is the correct answer

Jewish female, aka the most powerful in the world.

I know ;)

It proves that white men are the superior group.

that's really gay

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 742K)

for truth

Attached: 1542054289206.jpg (624x791, 193K)

just a more attractive intelligent version of myself

trips are for hermaphrodite

Black, jewish woman.
Do nothing but eat bagles and fried chicken and be a whiny bitch all day.

This is Jow Forums logic:

>Whitle males are biologically superior to everyone

>But white men aren’t privileged

not a girl u degenerate if it has a cock

Kul Tiran male. Like white, but more piratey.

Attached: 3A320FAF-97AD-4B36-9545-ABE1A4C80FF6.jpg (1382x913, 165K)

Cope.

Attached: 1542863100559.jpg (937x1171, 159K)

Surely there have got to be some of them even if they're rarer than we think.

White passing Hindu male.

Why? And what are you currently?

I would love to be a rare PePe

Attached: 1487520612004.png (288x415, 135K)

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

You two can dock your dicks and pull the trigger at the same time

Fuck You anons. Chicks with dicks are rad

Attached: 3iV2zY7.jpg (1000x563, 75K)

womp womp

I want to be a white loli.

T rex. I fucking eat all u muthafuckas!

What year are we being reborn?

Hmm.

Year you were born

Are you gay user?

White male, but you're misunderstanding the source of that privilege. It isn't something society dished out arbitrarily, it's recognition that whiles males are the most capable group in existence.
Jesus take the wheel...

I would like to be an ethot with big milkers so I can sit on my ass making money from thirsty beta fags.

Still a white male but just 1" taller so I wouldn't be a 6'3 king of manlets

Hindu Brahmin male, they are the only ones who can achieve moksha in a lifetime

Is that 1 foot or 1 inch?

Yeah I’ll roll for a trap

There is nothing gay about wanting to he reborn as a genetic female.

Why are non-whites so jealous? Honestly, its pathetic. Just embrace who you are and make the best of what you can. Why do you always have to try and bring us down?

Even = Male
Odd = Female
Digits = Trap

I hope you enjoy being fucked doggystyle with your hair being pulled whimpering on some dudes rod. The more you squeal the easier it gets for him to fill you out

Honestly sex from the woman’s perspective sounds really degrading

>Euu0CDiq

Why don't you take a roll

Probably just taller
I am 5’7”
But I love being Irish-American

>If you were to be reborn, what race/sex combination would you rather be reborn as?
A sassy thicc but thin beautiful black woman with an IQ of 126.

I'm not ironic or joking or anything.

White (aryan) futa

White female so i can get blacked

fag

Attached: 1542191022487.png (1280x1174, 104K)

A black women, so I can leech off white guys all day and deny niggers access to my blown out cunt. #whiteboisonly