MUTTS ARE DISGUSTIN-

Attached: 1535488711620.jpg (1143x1200, 194K)

Not even subtle bait. 90% of chinks are monsters like your picture there buddeh. Only the top 5% will be allowed in the ethnostate.

Canada hapa master race

g

-g

Attached: 1520274569816.jpg (2357x2048, 810K)

linus was poor he options limited give him a break

>accepting and kind of chinese roach into your fantasy land
What a shitty idea. Fags like you are the first to hang.

Mutts may be disgusting user, but you know what else is disgusting?

Losing your online privacy to online hackers! That's why I use tunnel bear! Click on the affiliate link in the description below to save 30% a month when you sign up today using the sign up code "Linusbleachedaslope" today!

>t. Nigger

>Not even subtle bait.
>5% will be allowed in the ethnostate
Agreed. Not subtle.

How does Linus look so young? What’s his secret? The average white his age is already fat and balding

Orientals are the master race fucker.

Linus Bleach Tips

kek

Elliot Rogers.

You mean to tell me that man can smile and doesn't have a permanent clickbait basedboy gasp I see in all of his thumbnails? That's news to me.

how old is he?

>an asian woman stuck with a poor man.
Somehow don't believe it. Didin't he have a high position a a a retail store?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Attached: 1543219604372.gif (768x885, 1.46M)

Yeah she worked with him.

>90% of white people are disgusting too.
>whites have the highest obesity rate of any race.

Pretty sure he's only 30.

The kids do have better facial aesthetics than the parents.

That’s asian not nigger or hispanic.

That's one ugly chink. He could have done better.

Most hilarious of all is that they're only 25% asian

Betas

wow thats pretty sad genetics. Even with my brown haired wife i was able to roll 2 outta 3 blonde headed kids

you know thats just cause niggers cant afford food

He's only 32

Our powerful Mongol genes easily overpower your pathetic wh*te genes. You can't even tell those beautiful Asian children are any part wh*te. You wh*toids are so pathetic and weak. You have no chance of surviving the future. I give it 50 years before your weak race is gone, we are simply too superior genetically.

Attached: THJVNGENGHISKHAN.jpg (660x439, 37K)

And they’re only 25% Asian

FUCKU DATU YERRO PUSSEE

Attached: retardhillary.gif (217x272, 3.67M)

man, these little kids will move through the populations of whites, passing on Phuc Phoungs shit genetics for all eternity

Attached: shaq.gif (294x270, 1.85M)

Pretty much but at least on a personal level it will work in the girls favour. I feel sorry for the males.

Attached: 23EFD8A6-4281-470F-8E8E-027D16F3CE00.jpg (750x1301, 892K)

Attached: image.jpg (900x926, 103K)