Based Chinese creating genetically modifying babies

technologyreview.com/s/612458/exclusive-chinese-scientists-are-creating-crispr-babies/

Based Chinese creating genetically modifying babies.
West falls further behind.
>muh feels
>muh playing """God""""
>we need a broad societal debate first QQ
Reminder to vote for your local transhumanist parties so we can catch up with Chinese advancements

Attached: 2018-11-26_18-23.png (691x927, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

laboratoryequipment.com/news/2018/10/japan-joins-list-countries-allow-gene-editing-human-embryos
technologyreview.com/s/608350/first-human-embryos-edited-in-us/
advances.sciencemag.org/content/4/11/eaat4388
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Crispy babies.

god work. maybe it will add a millimeter to their dick size.

>killing child into the womb - OK
>injecting a child with hormones of opposite sex - OK
>genetically editing a child to become less likely to get sick - HELLISH DYSTOPIAN

It's disgusting how in the context of reporting on gene-editing technology these news organizations keep referring to the process of birth as "creating" and "making", as if babies were just a product. Really goes to show how leftists think of humans.

Immigrants bad for the working class? Fuck them.
Immigrants being treated as farm slaves? Whatever.
Killing babies in the womb? Acceptable.

Like, what the fuck? Is this because God is dead?

>Is this because God is dead?
There's no evidence for the existence of any God(s).

>The Chad Genmodified 2 meter Chink with 50cm long penis, immunities to everything that exists, even bullets and eternal life
vs
>The virgin "not playing god" dicklet westerner that dies from aids from being fucked by a rapefugee/nignog

Attached: 40keks.jpg (135x119, 4K)

>genetically editing a child to become less likely to get sick - HELLISH DYSTOPIAN
do people actually think that tho?

I'm not sure what's funnier: the fact that you're ignorant of one of the most famous lines of the most famous German philosopher, your own countryman, or that THAT'S the part of my post you focused on.

>Chinese creating genetically modifying babies
>Chinsectoids try make themselves less human
Imagine my shock

Attached: Screenshot 2018-04-12 12.55.49.png (594x394, 310K)

>it appears
>claim
>claimed
chinks lie about everything, the "babies" they created are probably mutant flipper abominations that died as embryos

Good good

While the west panders to niggers and rapefugees the chicks are out there working on the next step in human evolution.

crispier babies!!!???
my G-d filthy cannibal Jwes

China funds so much into AI and science. If we did the same, we'd have this as well.

It's essentially eugenics and therefore literally hitler tier

Why do they think it? Because superior babies being born make them feel inferior. It's not a loss to them if someone wants to sex change or abort their child.

US federal spending on civilian research and development is at its highest in history.

Creating genetically superior children is not a moral dilema, should be standard practice.

The problem are (((Christ)))cuckolds that want to lower the IQ of the west by banning abortions, so the low IQ people can out-breed the high IQ ones, and by promoting refugees and mass migrations to the west.

Attached: 1520790254689.jpg (1056x1082, 169K)

Hah, they may think they are winning but they are years behind in creating superhuman muttoids. The 56% will continue to drop untill it absorbs all human life.
We will win in the end.

Attached: fag.png (529x668, 163K)

laboratoryequipment.com/news/2018/10/japan-joins-list-countries-allow-gene-editing-human-embryos
technologyreview.com/s/608350/first-human-embryos-edited-in-us/
Worry not, Japan and the US also have the ability to give children a better future.
We germans are going to provide you with nanomachines advances.sciencemag.org/content/4/11/eaat4388
but really we should get rid of the Ethikrat, our hiccups and join the future. Otherwise I and my fellow germans will be left behind.

Lol, do you really think (((Christ)))cuckolds would allow for superior high IQ children to be made in a lab?
Of course not, without low IQ people breeding like rats and low IQ latinos, (((religion))) would die

Attached: 214.jpg (1000x667, 538K)