I miss him

Obama was the coolest president and the nicest guy

Attached: 20181112_172926.png (758x501, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Defense_Authorization_Act_for_Fiscal_Year_2012
theconversation.com/how-us-policy-in-honduras-set-the-stage-for-todays-migration-65935
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/07/crisis-of-honduras-democracy-has-roots-in-us-tacit-support-for-2009-coup
america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2014/9/hillary-clinton-honduraslatinamericaforeignpolicy.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Honduran_coup_d'état
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And Mr Biden was such a character haha!

It was a great show. 8 seasons. TBF, the Trump show is getting great ratings so far.

I miss him too. Trump just doesn't have his charisma

Tell that to the drones going over my house.

Saged ur thread faggot
end your life

So nice that he quietly eliminated your right to a trial as guaranteed by the 6th amendment.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Defense_Authorization_Act_for_Fiscal_Year_2012
>1021–1022 of Title X, Subtitle D, entitled "Counter-Terrorism", authorizing the indefinite military detention of persons the government suspects of involvement in terrorism, including U.S. citizens arrested on American soil.
But who cares right? He was such a cool dudebro! He would never do anything that wasnt in your best interest... right?

he was the best.

>charisma
>ififififififififififif okie doke

Also pay attention to
>the government suspects of involvement in terrorism
Thats right, no evidence necessary. All it takes to get you thrown in gitmo is some politicians “hunch”. Or, you know, a politician lying to silence a dissenting position.

SEETHING whiteboi

These two rascals were lovable vagabonds. Trump isnt

So in other words everyone who uses Jow Forums

>muh foan
>muh pen

8 years gone in 8 days

I liked Obama as a person, not a president. Trump is the other way around for me

DAS RITE

Youre a roach. Roaches munch on bbc.

You belong on a cross and if I ever catch you youll be going up right away

If they decide that they want us gone, yes. Jow Forums(nel) is valuable to them though. It provides information that they couldn’t otherwise get and allows them to infiltrate the alt-right movement. This place is their proverbial “canary in the coal mine”.

Attached: 1542857157147m.jpg (1024x1017, 155K)

Nigger is the reason that there are hords of invaders rushing our border.

theconversation.com/how-us-policy-in-honduras-set-the-stage-for-todays-migration-65935

theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/07/crisis-of-honduras-democracy-has-roots-in-us-tacit-support-for-2009-coup

america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2014/9/hillary-clinton-honduraslatinamericaforeignpolicy.html

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Honduran_coup_d'état

He should stand trial

I AM THE BBC.

ask the Byzantines

Really now? So the DOJ set up gun running operations was not a scandal? Letting a US ambassador get murdered and sodomized by jihadists is not a scandal?

I am not even an American, but pull your head out of your ass.

Attached: IMG_5239.jpg (300x250, 47K)

sounds like pol propaganda to me