When did advocating for migrants to go through the legal process for citizenship become such a radical position...

When did advocating for migrants to go through the legal process for citizenship become such a radical position? Why won’t anyone point out how the migrants were warned, ignored warnings, and still stormed the border?

Attached: 447A4704-E55D-45AF-A592-130BECA181B7.jpg (750x858, 452K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HoM0U8Sa2G0
alternet.org/news-amp-politics/honduras-sold-libertarian-paradise-i-went-and-discovered-capitalist-nightmare
youtube.com/watch?v=FJt44Zqmocg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When the left got tired of waiting for whites to become an oppressed minority.

A reminder that some of Twitters shareholders are Saudi Jihadists.

>End Of Debate.
>(Except in muslim countries)

Attached: retarded commnunist garbage.jpg (174x250, 5K)

>End Of Debate
the number one tell for someone who is desperately afraid of being examined

since the mid 1960's when LBJ realized democrats would never win the white vote again. and instead of changing his platform to more adapt to the american public he sought to change the face of the american public.

cue the current nation of immigrants national myth

>babies in diapers
Those kids look five years old.

clearly qasim wants his wife's across the border

>protected human right
oh no no no no no

>GAS BABIES IN DIAPERS
how long until Trump is hooking innocent refugees up to masturbation machines and forcing them to ride the wall-o-coaster into giant ovens?

Why the fuck do they grossly over-exaggerate this kind of shit.

So now we shouldn’t enforce the law if a child is with the perpetrator? Holy shit guys why not just bring your kids with you when you go to rob a bank.

dude, wall-o-coaster will obviously dump them into the ocean to drown

Hitler didn't do that so Trump won't do that
you see history repeats itself, especially if you're a Jew

Asylum from what?

it goes up tomorrow afaik

They are not attempting to immigrate, they are not trying to get citizenship, they are applying for the asylum.

ASYLUM. Look it up. The process is different, and it is a human right unlike immigration or citizenship.

Your position is extremist and kinda nonsensical. Even if their asylum claim is eventually denied, they have broken no rules by entering the country with the intent to apply for asylum.

For example if these people had the money their is literally nothing stopping them from purchasing a plane ticket into the United States, and then applying for asylum from the comfort of their hotel room.

This does not suddenly change because they are poor south americans and not upper class Chinese.

When did caring about shitskins create a functioning white society?

Their asylum claims are lies.

Quite possibly, but that is why there is an application process.

For citizens there is a parallel you may be familiar with. Innocent until proven guilty. asylum claims operate using a similar principle. Everyone gets their day in court.

Why do they keep bringing religion into this? Are they not able to counter the perfectly valid secular arguments for using non-lethal tear gas on people trying to illegally enter the country en masse?

If you want asylum, you have to respect the laws of the country to which you are seeking asylum. One of those laws is that you don't cross the border without passing through customs at the appropriate areas. They attempted to rush the border instead of waiting in line. This is a violation of US law, and grounds for losing their right to asylum.

I love how the wonderful like to pretend they don't know how any of this could have happened.
welp it goes back to 2009 when the us overthrew the honduran government for the 3rd? time in 20 years

why won't those people stay in the shit holes you create for them

youtube.com/watch?v=HoM0U8Sa2G0

btw when you buy a city you can kick everyone out

Bible also stated to respect the laws of the land.

gee i guess you can't do both can you?

alternet.org/news-amp-politics/honduras-sold-libertarian-paradise-i-went-and-discovered-capitalist-nightmare

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-11-26 14-35-42.png (645x227, 21K)

Untrue. Once again, asylum is a separate process to immigration. You can carry 16 pounds of cocaine across the border and still retain the right to asylum.

It's probably going to reflect badly in your asylum hearing if you sneak in , but you still get to apply. Remember that many Cubans sought asylum during the cold war by floating over in rafts. If the laws were written the way you want them to, all those people would be denied because they landed on a beach and not in port.

Many people break laws while coming into the country to field asylum claims. Back to my airport example, many lie on their initial paperwork when they first are processed by customs, because the alternative would be to try to get a flight out of china after putting in writing that you are an enemy of the state.

As soon as you touch down you can change your story, but you still entered the country on false pretenses, lied to government agents, and probably forged some documents.

Why can't they apply for asylum in Mexico, where they already are?

yeah mexico is good enough for them.
why should they make you uncomfortable, right

youtube.com/watch?v=FJt44Zqmocg

What's wrong with Mexico? Yeah, the standard of living isn't as high as in the US, but compared to Honduras it's paradise. If you're being picky about where you go, you aren't really seeking asylum, you're seeking economic opportunity. In which case, get in the back of the line.

There was a never a debate to begin with, fuck spics and fuck arabs.

They can, they can also apply to Sweden or china, and some make it all the way to Canada before applying.

Any country that has signed on to the United Nations agreement for refugees is required to accept asylum claims. There are not rules requiring them to apply to the closest place.

However most refugees, and I think you will agree with them on this, doubt the Mexican governments ability to provide protection against the gang/state violence they are fleeing.

This probably won't suprise you when you think of it, but there are several cases of people applying for asylum in Mexico only for the gangs to use the government records to track and behead them.

Mexico is known for its corruption just as the USA is known for its powerful police and military.

In away the asylum seekers is drawn to the US BECAUSE it has a strong border.

This, they fucking hate white men but the ethnic replacement wasnt going fast enough

Well, I try.

Using Alternet as a source for facts about US intervention & the horrors of libertarianism is like using Jow Forums infographics as a source for your school report on the holocaust. Try again leaf

I have no religion, because religion is for people living in a fantasy world. I think they should just shoot them and kill them. After you kill a couple thousand, they'll really get the hint and quit trying to enter the U.S.
Fuck the rest of the world. We don't care what jews and muslims think about it. You can all fucking die.

Cool, then they should apply for asylum and not rush the border and throw rocks like fucking animals. Defend them. Defend them throwing rocks and rushing border police. What's your argument in favor of the people throwing objects?

So you're saying Mexico and its surrounding countries (sans the USA) is a shithole? Importing 3rd world people imports 3rd world problems.

Fuck off, we're full.

Attached: fuckoffwe'refull.jpg (264x264, 14K)

ACKTUALLY!
Asylum legally is only a human right if they apply for it in the first country they entered after fleeing (what are they fleeing again? Oh their own kind?)

They rejected Mexico's offers for asylum so now they legally don't have to he offered shit.

I live in a city with a lot of homeless people and help them when I can. Maybe you should do the same? Maybe our government should do the same? Please explain the logic behind adding more homeless people on top of an already high amount of homeless people? You realize that only a small handful of these people actually become successful, right? We have so many fucking problems here in the US, it seems cruel that nobody gives a fuck about any of the homeless people here while they are putting all of their energy into helping migrants. What is the limit? What is the cut off point? When will people like you acknowledge the fact that adding more homeless people into the country is a bad thing? In what way is creating a larger homeless population a good thing? Or is your position strictly compassionate?

Tell me what your countries do the give people Asylum Qasim.

Multiculturalism is a myth.

IRL, it's just whites letting other races shit on us because of guilt brainwashing.

They broke the rule of throwing rocks at Border Patrol.

The goblina in the pic was most likely cheering the rock-throwers on, and/or obviously didn't care about putting her kids in a dangerous position.

Waiting for asylum doesn't give you a right to autisticly screech and throw things at people, you cuck faggot.

Is he for real

Honduras itself isn't even as bad as they claim.

They're just incredulous apes who are taking advantage of naive leftists to get free shit.

The only thing that will protect jews from aryans is getting as many welfare shitskin slave bodies between them

They passed the us embasy in mexico where they could also apply for it.

The eGOP and the Dems both want open borders. The only people that want border control are the citizens. So our border has been porous for decades.

Attached: 03F2770F-DB1E-48BC-9570-CDA2F5FC34AC.png (1271x1278, 757K)

Fuck the Establishment neocon Republicans.

Attached: B9677CE6-0F77-433F-A388-506F817D4463.png (1271x1278, 1.83M)

Attached: finishline.jpg (1400x933, 225K)

Attached: 6BBD8280-487A-49CD-99A6-874A846FDD72.jpg (600x300, 33K)

Attached: A8AA02B7-88EE-4EE0-BFCB-315BBD2DDB92.png (2000x2000, 1.58M)

Attached: 9235302E-8205-4E30-8748-C4EDEF556E02.png (2000x2000, 1.64M)

The left is always preaching about the evils of colonialism.

Attached: 8985E15E-0F7D-4233-8A58-7767F385DD33.jpg (2000x2000, 611K)

These people do not have the goal of applying for asking asylum. Their only goal is to get into the US by any means necessary. The left is pushing the refugee narrative to try to convince us these people are victims.

>What's your argument in favor of the people throwing objects?
Are you asking me to construct a strawman for you? lol. You can't expect me to do everything.
I was responding to the text of OP's post not the picture.

I never replied to you, so I don't know why the fuck you're replying to me.

they just want to set trees on fire and throw rocks at helicopters and U.S. law enforcement officials.

LET THEM IN!

Attached: migra.png (1093x776, 178K)

Cant claim asylum if you are moving through another already safe country you are supposed to do it there. These are economic migrants who want 1st world wealth.

so is he being spammed with jihadi videos or what

I am not saying you are wrong, but you have zero proof on the individual basis.

You cannot deny all people entry on the basis that some unknown proportion of them will or will not apply for asylum.

You can't talk the difference between an economic immigrant and an asylum seekers until they fail to process the paperwork.

Legally we can detain people who cross the border illegally for a time, but we can't prevent crossing with the intention of asylum.

And since we can't sort them by site alone....

I guess my I'd changed? I am mobile posting so not surprising.

This is revenge, and it is biological warfare, which is also banned by these so-called “human rights” laws

I actually work for a non profit that fights homelessness. I spend actual time and effort helping them everyday. I am not particularly active in immigration activism except when it overlaps with homelessness or housing affordability.

I know for a fact that we could provide housing and services for all currently people in need in the United States. Adding a couple thousand homeless migrants wont change that fact.

We have over 30k homeless veterans based off the last point in time count, and it's fucking embarrassing that we are thinking about spending a couple billion on a wall, when we can't get spend 100 million to pay for a large high density appartments structures to house our troops.

I would absolutely advocate we solve homelessness first, immigration second, but we have been fighting for years and it doesn't seem like people give a fuck. The reality is that we have to handle all these at the same time.

Brown people shouldn't even come here legally, they shouldn't fucking be here at all

Why the fuck does my I'd keep changing.

>implying a give a fuck what this faggot has to say on twitter.

deport him as well

Gas Em All

Attached: E2853A37-3342-42A8-97E4-E8903F41D175.jpg (634x566, 85K)

Interestingly enough the only reason there is any resistance is because they sped up the pace so much, If it took 100-200 years for demographic replacement to happen there would actually probably be cultural assimilation and integration, and the US might have become a mutticultural paradise.

The real problem is with how fast they're doing it, it's happening so fast that there is no cultural assimilation or integration and so we just have a bunch of divided ethnic groups all living in the same country.

the thing is though, they're in a country that has offered them asylum already but have denied it, therefore they are OBJECTIVELY no longer asylum seekers

Universal human rights are a veil to cover the US govt's agenda across the globe. Universal human rights are also a Western social construct that justifies us destroying native cultures across the planet. Fuck off. Humans rights are a white individualist concept.

I'm okay with gassing babies in diapers. Hand me the nuclear football. I'll wipe out 90% of humanity before you can even manage to denounce me. And I'll feel no guilt what-so-ever.

asylum IS a protected human right, but these people are not asylum seekers, Mexico offered them asylum and they denied it, they are not running for their lives or looking for asylum, making their crossing illegal

For asylum they have to surrender themselves to the authorities at the border, not rush the border while throwing rocks and tearing down fences you fucking idiot. That's called an invasion.