Redpill me on yesterday's event

nytimes.com/aponline/2018/11/25/world/europe/ap-eu-russia-ukraine.html

Russianons/Ukrainanons' answers preffered

Attached: 65546317.jpg (1387x800, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1itWkFFEzbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>if it fits i sits

they where squatting around our bridge and then making laps when were asked to leave

3 hohol's ships were going in full throttle toward bridge, didn't answer on calls, however, they should message of certain ship will cross strait in some time before to be enlisted in list of allowed ships. This is the order.
They didn't and being stopped by coastal guards.

I see, were there any casualties

Ruskie troglodytes shit on international law. Nothing new.

3 Ukrainians got minor injures. They are in hospital.

Soon Russia may invade and seize whole Ukraine to prevent placement of US troops and short-range nukes

Everyone's missing the point here. This is not about a start of a new war, there have been worse actions by Russia in the past 5 years. ПOPOШEHКO ХOЧET BЫБOPЫ OTMEHИTЬ. BOT И BCЁ.

Warm Water Port Protected.
Shut the fuck up now and get to growing Cabbage.

Just a banter.

Hohols knew it's a bad idea to send warships to Crimean coast (sending "a message"), they did anyway. We did our part anyway. I'm bored desu.

60 days of fucking nothing

fuck off disgusting Angloid turd being

Russia has a right to do what it wants

There will be an election in Ukraine soon. This whole martial law thing was cooked up by the Ukrainian government to install fear in the Ukrainian people to make sure they're voting for them. The government "protects" the people from the evil Russians by entering a time of martial law.

Eastern Europe works differently than the rest of the world. :P

(President of Ukraine) Poroshenko wants to impose martial law, which will allow him to postpone/cancel elections because he is projected to lose. Now fuck off you retarded spic.

lol shut up mutt

Attached: 1527852480478.jpg (960x799, 121K)

Jewish kvetching to make sure more white people go to war with other white people.

Attached: Ukraine.jpg (507x563, 84K)

Exactly. No war happening here any time soon.

Iirc he is another globalist puppet right?

A country has sovereignty and the right to defend itself? I can't believe I'm hearing such radical opinions in the current year

I think he's not even much of a puppet, he's too retarded and insane to be. Unfortunately, most Westerners just don't quite understand how stupid this guy (and his surrounding cabinet) is because it's never portrayed here and no one cares about Ukraine.

porko trying to postpone getting yanukovych'd

Thank you bro, in the end no one died, we just brought up retarded relatives a little.
youtu.be/1itWkFFEzbM
youtu.be/1itWkFFEzbM