Absolutely based. Let them in!

Absolutely based. Let them in!

Attached: 5C6F8193-96E9-4F52-98C2-ADE3AD95B659.jpg (750x983, 294K)

They should be rounded up and gassed?

All the reason to kick them out

even more reason to not let them in

Attached: 6.png (980x742, 208K)

Attached: virgins.jpg (640x800, 63K)

When Jews fled the Holocaust, we went in, found the people causing the Holocaust, and killed them all.

So tell us, Alexandria, who do we need to mobilize to expunge and fix this?

she isn't wrong

This is antisemetic

Yes, I do believe it is, good sir

Were the Jews trying to get into the camps? That doesn't sound right.

so Mexico will kill all the immigrants if america doesnt take them?

Fucking hell why is mexico such a violent shithole. maybe america should build some form of wall to protec themselves from those violent mexican nazis

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

confirmation that their homelands are garbage heaps

Now I'm even more convinced they should all be gassed. Thanks OP for show me the light

Attached: 1515126816183.jpg (720x405, 55K)

How long before comrade Cortez has an ((( unfortunate accident ))) ?

She is the ultimate shabbos goy. She has been re-educated after her comments on the Palestinians.

>NOOOOOOO THEY'RE JUST LIKE THE JEWS, THE POOR JEWS
AND PEOPLE SAID SHE WASN'T A FUCKING PUPPET AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Yes their own people are holocausting the,, how is this our problem?

Except jews weren't trying to get into Germany, they were trying to get out

>Running from a holocaust in your own country by fleeing to a country run by a literal Hitler!

Attached: DolFi3LW4AE8FT6.jpg (1200x380, 85K)

Attached: Refugees.jpg (600x545, 78K)

>Jews fled to Nazi Germany
What a absolute retard.

This
America needs a bro country on their border
Like based Egyptians , every soldier stationed there says they routinely execute migrants trying to climb the fence into Israel. When I was there we ordered the Egyptian guys a pizza for every migrant we saw them catch , 2 for a kill from a nearby town on their side.
They even tried to Jew us once and pretend one of their darker soldiers was a migrant they caught but we busted them .
We had invented names for all of them and would bet on their football matches , they cheered for our football matches
Damn border guard bantz we're good times

Attached: Screenshot_20181126-195421__01.jpg (1080x1512, 343K)

Another meme come true...and people didn't even bother to spread it that much. Memes gain power just by existing now.

kek

Imagine if the U.S. government just paid Mexico a lot of aid money and sweetheart trade deals for them securing the U.S.-Mexico border themselves.

The main reason Mexico encourages its people to come here is remittances are their second biggest source of foreign money. Just pay them off.

inb4 Jewish groups start getting offended by this

Attached: 1520176203860.jpg (251x242, 12K)

good point

so mexico is like nazi germany in this situation?

Any country run by brown people will be a shithole.